What's new

Indian Muslims on the creation of Pakistan

Sir u can't speak on the behalf of indian muslims....
here in Pakistan and other muslim countries..we are muslims first and then pakistanis....or nationals of any other country....and same applies to indian muslims...they are muslims first and then indians......
This is because blind nationalism is discouraged in Muslim teachings...and muslims have to abide by that.

sir ji i can speak behafl of them coz they are INDIAN , muslim aap ad kar leN khud se

Yaar abhi to kisi ne kaha ki " we dont care abt indian muslim aur ab tum...

sir ji ... how can u say abt other .. what they think what they are .....

and same applies to indian muslims...they are muslims first and then indians......
This is because blind nationalism is discouraged in Muslim teachings...and muslims have to abide by that.

___

muslim agar woh pahle haiN to usse bhi kya fark padta hai janaab .....kuch bhi nahi ........

kya padta hai to batayeN, humeN to nahi padta zara bhi :)

jab huemN nahi padta to aap kyuN le raheN haiN apni sehat pe asar :)

Please.Bhojpuri and Maithili is much more closer to Bengali than Urdu.Urdu as i see is closer to punjabi and haryanvi.

Language is not a problem at all.I can understand the other issue of violence on the way.

what??? thats nonsense.. urdu is nothing like Punjabi.. maybe they have some same words but i think urdu sounds more like hindi/bhojpuri or whatever other UP/Bihari languages than Punjabi.. thats just ridiculous to say urdu sounds like Punjabi... it doesn't!!!!

sir ji i can speak behafl of them coz they are INDIAN , muslim aap ad kar leN khud se

Yaar abhi to kisi ne kaha ki " we dont care abt indian muslim aur ab tum...

sir ji ... how can u say abt other .. what they think what they are .....

if he can't speak on behalf of anyone neither can you loll.. and where i see it.. everything is blind nationalism.. pakistanis or indians both... most pakistanis only see pakistani nationalism and supreme and islam is just a tool for pakistan to rest on.. otherwise i dont see anyyyy difference in pakistanis.. they will NEVER want to be like Saudi Arabia fundamentalist orr even Irani type of system... it is only talk... when Taliban goes against Afghanistan it is a brave Islamic force.. but when Taliban goes against Pakistan it gets its asss kicked by Pakistani army loll... whole subcontinent is a little mental.. and everyone is nationalist.. religion is just used as tool no one really practices it for their own imaan..

if he can't speak on behalf of anyone neither can you loll..

lolll

whay cant I ............. any reason ........
why cant I ?

and where i see it.. everything is blind nationalism.. pakistanis or indians both... most pakistanis only see pakistani nationalism
blind nationalism ...

nationalism is our religion ... sir ........
if it is blind , good for us :)

islam is just a tool for pakistan to rest on..

that ur problem, not mine :)

otherwise i dont see anyyyy difference in pakistanis.. they will NEVER want to be like Saudi Arabia fundamentalist orr even Irani type of system... it is only talk... when Taliban goes against Afghanistan

i dont care abt it :)
it is a brave Islamic force.. but when Taliban goes against Pakistan it gets its asss kicked by Pakistani army loll... whole subcontinent is a little mental.. and everyone is nationalist.. religion is just used as tool no one really practices it for their own imaan..

sir ji, aap pakistaan mai agar khush hai, to woh unki bajah se jo .... vatan ke liye marne ko tayyar hote hai
respect them
vatan nahi bachega to, vatan wale nahi honge, jab woh nahi honge to, kauns a religion

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Who cares what indian muslims have to say? We chose Pakistan and they chose india. We're really happy for our decision the end.

thank u very much sir :)

what??? thats nonsense.. urdu is nothing like Punjabi.. maybe they have some same words but i think urdu sounds more like hindi/bhojpuri or whatever other UP/Bihari languages than Punjabi.. thats just ridiculous to say urdu sounds like Punjabi... it doesn't!!!!

In Pakistan, every Punjabi can understand Urdu. Even our elders in villages in Punjab who are not that fluent in Urdu, if you talk to them in Urdu they will understand and reply in Punjabi and most Urdu speakers can also undertand Punjabi even though they cant speak Punjabi.

Out of all the native languages in Pakistan (Punjabi, Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi, Hindko, Pahari, Balti, etc), Punjabi is closest to Urdu.

Btw whats bhojpuri, we dont have that language in Pakistan.

In Pakistan, every Punjabi can understand Urdu. Even our elders in villages in Punjab who are not that fluent in Urdu, if you talk to them in Urdu they will understand and reply in Punjabi and most Urdu speakers can also undertand Punjabi even though they cant speak Punjabi.

Out of all the native languages in Pakistan (Punjabi, Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi, Hindko, Pahari, Balti, etc), Punjabi is closest to Urdu.

Pahari

please let me know abt this language of pak
and some of its words

yeaa they understand urdu or hindi but that doesnt mean its same as punjabi.. they understand because they always hear those languages on tv and radio and all... and even otherwise as administrative languages...

and yeh you guys do have bhojpuri in pakistan.. it is spoken by some bihari muhajirs prolly the old generation.. it is like same area language.. same area of hindi and urdu.. UP/Bihar...

Pahari

please let me know abt this language of pak
and some of its words

Pahari is not pakistani language... it is actually not even one language.. pahari is just used to describe bunch of languages spoken by moutain people... Pahari languages can be anything all the way from north india to central himalayas.. it can mean from Nepali (closer to Hindi) to Dogri (closer to Punjabi)... they are all called pahari languages...

In another thread about the lack of govt jobs for Muslim in India, a case is made that the vast majority of Muslims left in India after partition were rural as the majority of Muslims opted for Pakistan -- While 14, yes 14 Indian Muslims did write to the UN, it's rather silly to suggest that these 14 and not the millions who chose pakistan, represented indian Muslim aspirations.

Some of our Indian friends have stretched credulity here with this thread.

what is worth of indians' views on creation of Pakistan in the first place? they are indians hence their bad mouthing aganist Pakistan is nothing to be debated.

they sided with inida hence they opposed Pakistan so thats not a big deal , the real point to ponder is how they feel in india today ? what is their condition there today

what is their condition there today

and whats the conditions of muslim or say anyone in pakistan today :what:

Let me make the question more simple for you

Whats the condition of pakistan today??

what is worth of indians' views on creation of Pakistan in the first place? they are indians hence their bad mouthing aganist Pakistan is nothing to be debated.

they sided with inida hence they opposed Pakistan so thats not a big deal , the real point to ponder is how they feel in india today ? what is their condition there today

10 time better than the condition of Hindus in Pakistan. Indeed, Indians Muslims are in better condition than Muslims of Pakistan. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom