What's new

Indian Muslims also voted for creation of Pakistan: Pakistan PM Imran Khan during show of strength rally

LOL, no way in hell @DrJekyll is Doc.

god, I miss that guy around here.. what a mast guy, hope he's doing well.. this forum really took a kulhadi to their feet when they purged him in the great Indian purge following the events of 5th August, 2019.

I remember well, @waz who is generally very chill, being particularly incensed about it all and did the tandav (dance of destruction) and banned all the Indians. It was quite something to behold. :sarcastic:

I keep hearing a lot of the purge. Don't want to derail this thread, but please tell me what were those events. Then I will keep quiet.

I don't doubt what you are saying to be true, and I would not bother with Indian Muslims. Anyways, this is their fight, and it's up to them what they want to do.

But I would like to mention that India has actively done a fine job at harming Pakistan's rep, this discourages Indian Muslims, and the world from seeing Pakistan positively.
They'll be fine, they are fine, and are a thriving/growing community. There is some serious historical baggage to this conflict though, and as much as a lot of us would like to, it can simply not be wished away.. I agree that IMs sometimes find themselves in a tough spot but that is not to say that there is deep lingering resentment within either group. The bigotry, the hatred.. that nasty stuff flows both ways but those things do not represent the majority of the two communities.

Things are honestly not as bad as some would have others believe, come visit sometime and see for yourself.

In that case I would instead say that migration had nothing to do with voting.

Of course. Most of the people were not at all thinking of migration, while voting.

What I find difficult to understand is why would so many who apparently voted for Pakistan decided to stay in India, knowingly fully well they had property and would find it very difficult to migrate.

Rather the question should be that why so many people voted for AIML, knowing well, that they are going to stay, where they are, and not going to migrate. In my opinion, it was a case of sympathetic association, the basis being religion and associated culture.

I am happy to discuss this topic with you, but not with the OP who is just an IT Cell troll trying to find indirect ways to associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan

No comments. "Man aman pasand aadmi hoon" :lol: :lol:

I keep hearing a lot of the purge. Don't want to derail this thread, but please tell me what were those events. Then I will keep quiet.
Man, that was something else.

and then a few months later this:

and that basically spelt the end of the Indian brigade on this forum. They were very very upset and angry, the mods on this forum, as a result of which a lot of old timer Indians got completely wiped out, never to return again.

I don't doubt what you are saying to be true, and I would not bother with Indian Muslims. Anyways, this is their fight, and it's up to them what they want to do.

But I would like to mention that India has actively done a fine job at harming Pakistan's rep, this discourages Indian Muslims, and the world from seeing Pakistan positively.
He is poisioning your mind regarding Indian Muslims.

I am here to clear misunderstandings planted in the minds of Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims and unite you all.

Don't buy Sanghi lies. Most Indian Muslims love Pakistan.

He is poisioning your mind regarding Indian Muslims.

I am here to clear misunderstandings planted in the minds of Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims and unite you all.

Don't buy Sanghi lies. Most Indian Muslims love Pakistan.
Okay, I will believe it when I see Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan in big groups. Until then, I will not take your word as it seems to contrary to reality. Perhaps you are one of the few who support Pakistan, but clearly, that is not the case for majority of Indian Muslims.

Okay, I will believe it when I see Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan in big groups. Until then, I will not take your word as it seems to contrary to reality. Perhaps you are one of the few who support Pakistan, but clearly, that is not the case for majority of Indian Muslims.
Do you know there still is a potrait of Jinnah hanging in Aligarh Muslim University? It has been left untouched.

Do you know there still is a potrait of Jinnah hanging in Aligarh Muslim University? It has been left untouched.
That doesn't prove anything. Show support en mass, then I will believe you.

@Akshay89
That portrait is for advocating locals rights against British. Even Quaid took case of Bhagat singh, Tilak etc.
Anyway, if portrait is still hanging there, it means somethings when city's name are being changed left and right.

The person you're engaging with is either a troll, a false flagger, or just straight out dumb and does not have a decent reading of the lay of the land.

..but don't take my word for it either. I'm not sure about the diaspora in Egypt, but if ever in the UAE or even in the UK, go talk to Indian muslims and know for yourself.

Pakistan has a moral obligation to protect Indian Muslims.

Pakistan has a moral obligation to protect itself

Pakistan being a country that exists among humanity and benefiting from humanity and especially because it calls itself as an Islam republic has thus the moral obligation of protecting righteousness in the world and that includes supporting the Syrian government's efforts in defeating NATO's Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals, then supporting the Russians in Ukraine, supporting the green Libyans in Libya to win back the Jamahiriya and supporting Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea etc.

The person you're engaging with is either a troll, a false flagger, or just straight out dumb and does not have a decent reading of the lay of the land.

..but don't take my word for it either. I'm not sure about the diaspora in Egypt, but if ever in the UAE or even in the UK, go talk to Indian muslims and know for yourself.
I figured.

And I am actually from the UK, I only went to Egypt for holidays but the flag didn't change back when I returned. Also, I have met some Indians here, not many Indian Muslims though. I don't mind talking to them but I prefer not to, esp. on politics. Usually, meeting is in professional environment so I can't go about discussing sensitive subjects.

Pakistan being a country that exists among humanity and benefiting from humanity and especially because it calls itself as an Islam republic has thus the moral obligation of protecting righteousness in the world and that includes supporting the Syrian government's efforts in defeating NATO's Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals, then supporting the Russians in Ukraine, supporting the green Libyans in Libya to win back the Jamahiriya and supporting Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea etc.
As a UN member, we can raise our voice for any human rights violation in india and vice versa. Perhaps, somewhat moral obligation is legit as Pak conceived in times when most of muslims were subjugated all over the world and there was no power protecting muslims rights, like somewhat Ottoman did.
Nonetheless, Pak has no legal committment but for its citizens.

@Mugen
My expereince is the same. However, Bengalis like Pakistanis more than I thought. Sikhs, Indian muslims, Indian hindus are freindly but for sure in an apoltical environment. They cannot support Pakistan and don't consider Jinnah as freedom leader.

I met an IIT Prof and asked a question (visiting my uni), who checked my name and turned away in disdain manner.

He was a doctor by profession and of Parsi faith. Very obnoxious, but interesting character. I miss him. :lol:

I know a lot of interesting Parsis as I used to live in South Bombay, their main base in India. They were with me in school and college. After finishing class 12 we had a long vacation before we joined professional courses. A Parsi friend of mine was moving to Australia for higher studies and arrived at my door one fine afternoon, unannounced (there were no mobile phones that time and simply turning up without a warning was the norm). He was carrying a large heavy sack of something he wanted me to dispose or keep. Obviously we was talking in a very secretive manner and my mother who was in the living room was getting suspicious. So I took him to the lift lobby where he showed me the contents. It was a sack full of p0rn magazines. Unless he had inherited it, he must have spent all his lifetime pocket money on the collection. My shock was not at the size of the collection, but the fact that it was the shy, awkward classmate, considered a seedha sadha bacha by everyone who owned it. We carried the sack to a nearby rocky beach and dumped it between the rocks. The numerous couples who hid in those rocks in the evening must have been thrilled at the bounty.

Back
Top Bottom