What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

@doppelganger, I see you got threatened here by none other but admin himself .

Last edited by a moderator:
@doppelganger, I see you got threatened here by none other but admin himself .

Asim does not threaten. He wields too much clout here to ever need to do so.

He is probably the most measured guy in terms of moderation from their side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asim does not threaten. He wields too much clout here to ever need to do so.

He is probably the most measured guy in terms of moderation from their side.
What I don't understand is
what is the need for
namecalling on PDF? If you
have nothing better to
contribute to a discussion
other than calling the person a terrorist, then perhaps you
shouldn't be contributing at all.

As you say

Congratulation!!!! Good to see One more scum-Bag Terrorist got caught!!

Lets make him Dance!!

As its written on the Walls oF Indian Jails : Yaha Gungey Bhi Boltey Hai !! :)

pz9m2q2
]

Calling terrorists like Bhatkal a terrorist isn't really name calling :undecided:

He planted bombs in busy public places and killed dozens of innocent civilians, he is a terrorist.

I wonder what they call someone in Pakistan who kills innocents by cowardly exploding bombs in market places.

Or is someone really hurt after their pawn became new victim of name calling of GOI.

Calling terrorists like Bhatkal a terrorist isn't really name calling :undecided:

He planted bombs in busy public places and killed dozens of innocent civilians, he is a terrorist.

I understand in the case of Bhatkal it is more straight forward - however that determination should not be up to me, hence we have not expanded this beyond Kashmiri separatists but the same logic applies.

Indian army has raped, killed people in the name of fake encounters for medals, its people have carried out Hinduism motivated bombings... Do we allow the same tag of "terrorist Indian army" for them?

Indian army has raped, killed people in the name of fake encounters for medals, its people have carried out Hinduism motivated bombings... Do we allow the same tag of "terrorist Indian army" for them?

It seems you want to prove your point with these cheap tactics ??

You are last in this world to teach any one about fake encounters and rape .... (Bangladesh, Baluchistan)... If these case taken in account then I dnt knw what PA will be called.

I understand in the case of Bhatkal it is more straight forward - however that determination should not be up to me, hence we have not expanded this beyond Kashmiri separatists but the same logic applies.

Now you are derailing the thread intentionally by bringing in Kashmir and all that, I think there are already gazallions of thread on Kashmir on this forum.

You will realise, even the gulf is not as safe as it used to be, nepal has become difficult, bangladesh is cooperating, only one last hurdle to defeating terrorism exists.

Guys, It may not be that simple as It looks. How is it possible that Indian intelligence & security agencies starts producing results out of nowhere. My sixth sense is telling me that Nawaz Shreef is serious about improving relationship between both countries.

It seems you want to prove your point with these cheap tactics ??

You are last in this world to teach any one about fake encounters and rape .... (Bangladesh, Baluchistan)... If these case taken in account then I dnt knw what PA will be called.

You should not put salt on the wounds of those who are already emotionally hurt by this news. :)

NDTV reporting that this could have been a joint operation with the Mossad. And that more such catches could be in the offing with some "new technology".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom