What's new

Indian Missiles are Superior to Chinese in Quality, Says Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I think the N Korean missile was Indian.

That is because India's rocket failure rate is 50%, unlike China's 93% success rate.

N Korean gambled on cheaper Indian rockets and it lost the bet.

Ha Ha... best one :tup:

China willing disown North Korea .. it's only ally.

Okay, if North Korea becomes an Indian client state ... that will cause much much more headaches in Beijing, than a simple lowgrade missile failure would. :laugh:

We need Prithvi missles in Pyongyang.. not ICBMs. :tup:

Again, what does nuclear reactors have to do with ICBM's. India also buys nuclear reactors from Russia, using your logic this means that Indian missile technology is from 1950's.

I gave you Pentagon report and you give me article about Chinese buying two reactors from Russia.

Where is evidence I asked from you? I still haven't seen it.

Blind or Dumb?

Russia shouldn't be upgrading china's uranium enrichment techonology. Period.

And I am sure, the world will find a way to prevent Russia from doing so.

We will hit 200 different targets including the populated areas with infrastructure and military locations with the pinpoint accuracy, to carpet nuke a large nation, you will need more than 20000 nukes, no one in the world has enough nukes for this kind of goal. :coffee:

You certainly don't know the number of FBRs India have... and the expertise shown in the Pokhran II tests when spent ractor fuel were used with further enrichment.
Let me give you the number... a top Nuclear scientist claimed that the amount of spent fuel India has from those FBRs were enough to make 2000 bombs on a short notice and that was in 2008.. India has the only functional Tritium production facility in the entire world specifically for that purpose... the Thermonuclear bomb was ready early 80s... It was not tested due to fear of sanctions and internal politics.

Again, what does nuclear reactors have to do with ICBM's. India also buys nuclear reactors from Russia, using your logic this means that Indian missile technology is from 1950's.

I gave you Pentagon report and you give me article about Chinese buying two reactors from Russia.

Where is evidence I asked from you? I still haven't seen it.

India not only buys the reactor(1000MW PHRW) but also makes it.. would like to know how many FBRs does China have or what is the capacity of its reactor against the Indian 700MW PHWRs and 700MW FBRs.

Nope I think the N Korean missile was Indian.

That is because India's rocket failure rate is 50%, unlike China's 93% success rate.

N Korean gambled on cheaper Indian rockets and it lost the bet.

How can a NK missile be Indian... I could understand the reason for your wet pants if they were Indian.

No Indian Rocket have failed upto the extent to Chin rocket failures.. which have devastated a whole town in past.

Yes Indian Rockets are Cheap but not as Cheap as the Chin Rockets infact nothing can be cheaper than what Chin makes.. you are champions of Cheap products... If you don't believe ask anyone....

Yes Indian Rockets are Cheap but not as Cheap as the Chin Rockets infact nothing can be cheaper than what Chin makes.. you are champions of Cheap products... If you don't believe ask anyone....

Yet your population loves to import those " cheap " products , doesn't it ? :azn: ... Yes , he can ask anyone in India ... :rofl:

but your missiles cant even take off.. as seen from the missile launch of N korea last week which was built by the chinese.

Comments like these and people would seriously start believing in " IQ theory "

Blind or Dumb?

Russia shouldn't be upgrading china's uranium enrichment techonology. Period.

And I am sure, the world will find a way to prevent Russia from doing so.

Are you trolling?

Again, where are the sources that Chinese missiles are 1950's technology. Give the source... whats so dificult about it? And I don't want to get that article about nuclear power plants again.

This is third time when I ask this.

You don't seem to know difrence between ICBM and nuclear power plants.

Read these wikipedia articles... perhaps you will someday understand difrence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_ballistic_missile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power

Well, does Agni V have the pinpoint accuracy?

5000km - 4989km = 11km = 11000m CEP :lol:

India said it plans to fire five developed anti-satellite weapons « Military of China, force comment.

The comment said over 4989km... your Chin expert termed the range to be around 8000km so the CEP according to you should be around 3011km.. see thats the standard of the education you people get in Chin... pathetic.

Yet your population loves to import those " cheap " products , doesn't it ? :azn: ... Yes , he can ask anyone in India ... :rofl:

There are many thing which our population loves to import.. yes that includes those containered cheap products and goods from Chin...:lol:.

The comment said over 4989km... your Chin expert termed the range to be around 8000km so the CEP according to you should be around 3011km.. see thats the standard of the education you people get in Chin... pathetic.

Bravo, Agni V does have a CEP of 3011km, :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: that must be a world record, isn't it? :woot:

Are you trolling?

Again, where are the sources that Chinese missiles are 1950's technology. Give the source... whats so dificult about it? And I don't want to get that article about nuclear power plants again.

This is third time when I ask this.

Doesn't exist that is why , how can he provide any source ? :azn:

Yet you can search about Indian scientists claiming their nuclear tests were a failure ... Go Ahead !

Bravo, Agni V does have a CEP of 3011km, :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: that must be a world record, isn't it? :woot:

According to the Physics they teach you in Chin.. yes.. you can rejoice China man...:lol:

Doesn't exist that is why , how can he provide any source ? :azn:

Yet you can search about Indian scientists claiming their nuclear tests were a failure ... Go Ahead !

You see it doesn't exists since its not allowed to exist.. even the person you quoted would hardly know how to read it even If it existed.

Such things happen all over the world... in Chin you are either slaughtered on the Guillotine or are not heard or seen for rest of your life.

First of all, the article evoked in me a feeling of surrogate shame, but what some Indians wrote in the first two pages are even worse.

For example this:

Now the chinese will swarm to this thread and bombard this thread with Indian poverty and child malnutrition figures . That's when you know their missiles are indeed inferior ! :lol:

What kind of logig is that? What do you expect? If the Chinese remain silent, your conclusion would be: Look, they are all mute because the article was spot on and the Chinese have nothing to counter.

For heavens sake, this is a forum not a monologue platform for Indians to shove their c*r*a*p down ones throat and everyone has to accept it. Get some bloody common sense, will you!

You see it doesn't exists since its not allowed to exist.. even the person you quoted would hardly know how to read it even If it existed.

You see how ridiculous does this sound ? This new theory of yours ? Why do not you instead try to prove how Chinese technology is of the 1950's ? Did Anti Ship Ballistic Missile and MIRV's exist back then even ? :azn:

You see how ridiculous does this sound ? This new theory of yours ? Why do not you instead try to prove how Chinese technologies is of the 1950's ? Did Anti Ship Ballistic Missile and MIRV's back then even ? :azn:

If china has MIRVs then pakistan has F-22s. :laugh:

brother, count the number of dollar saudi gives you and how much china gives.... heck, count how much even usa gives.

beware of chinese...

You see how ridiculous does this sound ? This new theory of yours ? Why do not you instead try to prove how Chinese technologies is of the 1950's ? Did Anti Ship Ballistic Missile and MIRV's back then even ? :azn:

:lol:.. did you even read the post before poking your nose and jumping in between from nowhere.
He was talking about Nuclear technology... now what has that got to do with the Physics involved in ASBM or MIRVs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom