scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Awesome pics BRICS :tup:

By the way why you stole my username :-/
You know wot! I never recalled seeing your name at the time I joined! And BRIC is out of date, it is now BRICS:P

PS - I've asked to have my named changed, but it's not been done yet! WebMaster, plz change my username to "Dampkring" if u see this plz.

^^ just another in a long line of Indian mountenering feats accomplished by IA/IN/IAF. IA has one of the best, if not the best, mountain strike corps in the world and the best high altitude/mounteneering school in the world-HAWS.

Some sweet pics:
117645101.jpg

BALTAL, INDIA - JUNE 29: An Indian army soldier stands guard outside the Amarnath cave during a pilgrimage to the cave, one of the most revered of Hindu shrines, on June 29, 2011 near Baltal, Jammu and Kashmir, India.

rr118.jpg

rr14n.jpg

rr19.jpg

rr130.jpg

Hurtlocker moment:
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

A bomb squad member stands close to a remotely operated vehicle disposing of unexploded munitions at the Inland Container Depot at Tuglaqabad in New Delhi, India, Friday, June 3, 2011. Indian army personnel destroyed bombs and munitions that sailed into the country undetected as metal scrap from countries like Iraq and Afghanistan before being dumped at the Inland Container Depot at Tuglaqabad, according to news reports.

BMP-2 based fully air-conditioned Battlefield ambulance..

rr133.jpg

NBC Recce Ground Vehicle..

nbcrecceugv1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom