What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

5558148241_cd54e998dd_o.jpg

IAF GUARADS looking as mean as ever I see!! More please (especially of SF) + btw can we have details of the pic? Where? When? Etc

Thanks a lot mate!!!

IAF GARUDS looking as mean as ever I see!! More please (especially of SF) + btw can we have details of the pic? Where? When? Etc

Thanks a lot mate!!!

You see the clear blue skies in the background! They were on duty at Aero India 2011.

Marine BSF

In order to thwart landing of terrorists through the sea route, a team of specialized marine commandos has been set up by (BSF). The marine commando force, named Crocodile Commandos, has been in the most sensitive coastal area between India and Pakistan.

Some personal pictures from a marine commando

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you NO shame? Still attacking India at a memorial to DEAD SOLDIERS?...and this is utterly lost on you? ....
Yes it was lost on me. Do you think I would really look through the length of a thread to find out what is being talked about? I see a picture and I comment on it, how am I to know it is a memorial to dead soldiers? I am a foreigner, I don't know your history, Big Dong Boy.

Or maybe you assume because the Pakistani army fights with no honour it is the same for the IA? well it is not- they are true professionals.
Tell that to some of the IA soldiers who fought the PA. You'll get the dressing-down you need.
BTW that is trolling, as brainless as it can come.

Yes it was lost on me. Do you think I would really look through the length of a thread to find out what is being talked about? I see a picture and I comment on it, how am I to know it is a memorial to dead soldiers? I am a foreigner, I don't know your history, Big Dong Boy.

Tell that to some of the IA soldiers who fought the PA. You'll get the dressing-down you need.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes it was lost on me. Do you think I would really look through the length of a thread to find out what is being talked about? I see a picture and I comment on it, how am I to know it is a memorial to dead soldiers? I am a foreigner, I don't

The picture clearly said Memorial. Either you're just plain stupid or really bad at covering things up.
Stop derailing the thread with your nonsense. And for the record it's 4 lions. You can't see the other one, because it's right behind you.

BIG DONG BOY here,

BTW I was talking about this:

List of war crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan 'army death squad hangs Taliban body from lamp post' - Telegraph
YouTube - ‪Pashtuns speak and Expose War crimes of Pakistan Army‬‏

There's a lot more but I want to move on and get this thread back on track to what it is- INDIAN MILITARY PICTURE THREAD. either enjoy the pics or pi$$ off.

Hey guys check It out:

DSC05210.JPG

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

DSC05207.JPG

Look at these pics!!! I didn't realise IA SF went for camo'd weapons (other than camo cloth wrapped round them that is )

Taken from this hero's site:

mohittrophy.jpg

Major Mohit Sharma(1 PARA,SF), gallantary award winner 2004 gave a tough fight & defended the mother nation till his last breath of his life .These LeT militants were heavily armed & this encounter has been the longest & bloodiest of all in the recent times.Very few of the soldiers actually get a chance to live their dream ..He has lived his dream to do something dynamic for the country ...This Martyr was cremated on the same day as Shaheed Divas ,23rd March

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom