What's new

Indian might launch a surprise attack across the Himalayan border.

There are no elections scheduled in the next one year. The government has many years to fix the issues. The risk of losing war against China is quite high and I think I am right in saying that India will definitely lose.. there is zero chance of winning a war against China when more than one neighbors have land disputes with India.

Indians know quite well (talking about the IA here, not the PDF BJP cell members) that even a surprise attack may prove to be an embarrassment. They did something foolish last year against a much smaller enemy and got slapped very hard. They barely managed to handle the situation because Pakistan chose not to escalate and returned the captured/ dead pilot(s).

A surprise attack against China will result in losing Kashmir and Arunachal Pardesh in less than 6 months (if Indians don't run to UNSC for a resolution in the first 30 days).

They can capture some land where Chinese presence is thin, but there is no going back for China after that..

India will definitely lose the war to China.

You are being too generous in giving 6 months. India cannot fight a war for more than two weeks. After two weeks of fighting India Army will retreat like they did in 1962. Chinese PLA will have a walk over in both Arunachal and Ladakh.

Pakistan is now being ruled by PMIK. Inshallah kashmir banega pakistan this time.

BTW where is the element of surprise if even a retired general can talk about it in his armchair?

AFAIK same conclusion, the entire invading Indian Army will be completely annihilated.
And Modi nightmare will come true and his wish granted. Although the conclusion is not quite he expected.
Not happy with my prediction because I am not Baba Vanga.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

India will definitely lose the war to China.

You are being too generous in giving 6 months. India cannot fight a war for more than two weeks. After two weeks of fighting India Army will retreat like they did in 1962. Chinese PLA will have a walk over in both Arunachal and Ladakh.

Pakistan is now being ruled by PMIK. Inshallah kashmir banega pakistan this time.
In 1962, it all came down to Chinese mountaineering and maneuver tactics, not even surprise or numbers. The Indians considered many places in the mountains to be completely impassable and therefore failed to guard there, leading to numerous encirclements. The best example of this is the Chinese using the Bailey Trail, to cut across Arunachal Pradesh (i.e. South Tibet) and cut off Indian forces from their rear while at the same time preventing Nehru's reinforcements from reaching the main army. Note all of this was accomplished in just 3 weeks. The gap in technology, training, operations, logistics, and all other relevant military areas between China and India has ballooned magnitudes over since 1962, so a swift and massive Indian defeat is definite.

In 1962, it all came down to Chinese mountaineering and maneuver tactics, not even surprise or numbers. The Indians considered many places in the mountains to be completely impassable and therefore failed to guard there, leading to numerous encirclements. The best example of this is the Chinese using the Bailey Trail, to cut across Arunachal Pradesh (i.e. South Tibet) and cut off Indian forces from their rear while at the same time preventing Nehru's reinforcements from reaching the main army.

Even today Chinese have built roads deep into Arunachal across the LAC while Indians do not have any roads from their side to the LAC.

PLA can take the whole of Arunachal and Bhutan in a matter of days.

Even today Chinese have built roads deep into Arunachal across the LAC while Indians do not have any roads from their side to the LAC.

PLA can take the whole of Arunachal and Bhutan in a matter of days.
China will have no choice to strike Bhutan because most likely Indian troops will attempt to mass troops there to prevent a Chinese breakthrough at Doklam. It will be very sad to see the happy country of Bhutan be completely destroyed thanks to its Indian protectorate status. India has shown that it does not care about risking the complete destruction of Bhutan when it intruded into Chinese territory in 2017. Hopefully Bhutan will take the war as an opportunity to break away from the shackles of India and seek assistance from the Chinese ... otherwise its fate as a battleground will be very bad.

general asked timesnow to warn china that india will launch a secret attack!!

itnay bawakoof hain hindu satan i?

Back
Top Bottom