What's new

Indian man held in Bannu

BANNU: An Indian national Colin Raj was arrested during a search operation in the Jani Khel area of Bannu on Thursday.

According to Express 24/7 correspondent Umar Farooq, Raj was identified by the local residents due to his suspicious personality and he was taken in custody by the locals and handed over to security forces.

During the investigations, security forces have found out that Raj was a resident of Hyderabad Deccan. The charges he has been arrested on have not been revealed. Investigations are currently underway.

Indian national arrested in Bannu – The Express Tribune

good for u and u can eat it until its not one of your God like monkey and cow :rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo:
dont put some1s belief inside a religious conversation...If u cant have a good debate better avoid it...no need for showing the size of ur brain in public forums...

dont put some1s belief inside a religious conversation...If u cant have a good debate better avoid it...no need for showing the size of ur brain in public forums...

Arrey Bhai,

Delete your quote, we don't need nonsense like this. I'm sure mods will do something :cheers:

This colin raj will most probably be a spy,unless he is a non state actor.Anyways it's nothing special because we all know raw and isi have a lot of spies in each other's territories.How do we expect raw and isi to work without agents in enemy nation.

This colin raj will most probably be a spy,unless he is a non state actor.Anyways it's nothing special because we all know raw and isi have a lot of spies in each other's territories.How do we expect raw and isi to work without agents in enemy nation.

in other words raw is also behind some blasts and killing pakistani citizens. :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

If there was any common sense left in you, you would disregard the religious bigotry and actually debate like a human. Hope mods ban you btw.

i already said i am sorry:argh:

isnt that true ??? i am sorry guyz:what::blink:
respect others religion if u want others to respect ur religion...
ur religious text(Quran) teaches to respect others religion....if u cant then i am sad to say this u even dont belong to islam...

Some valuable POV regarding this incident from a Puktoon forum.

indianmanheldinkhyberpa.png

Back
Top Bottom