What's new

Indian man held in Bannu

unforgotton_man

New Recruit

Reaction score
BANNU: An Indian citizen was held in Bannu as he could not produce traveling documents, Geo News reported Thursday morning.

Sources said that arrested Indian man, Kolan Raaj, was hailing from Indian city Hyderabad Deccan. Meanwhile, he has been moved to unidentified location for investigation.

According to sources privy to security forces, Raaj, could not produce traveling documents on being enquired about his presence in Jani Khel locality of Bannu district.

He has been shifted to unknown place for investigation, sources added.

Indian man held in Bannu - GEO.tv

RAW agents try to spread their terrorism in Pakistan as usual. After he reveals the information behead the guy for treason.

You ask a very innocent question. hmmm... sightseeing before the winters. :P

Yes I'm sure thats why he was there :D

Anyways I'm glad security forces caught him, who knows what he could have done

RAW agents try to spread their terrorism in Pakistan as usual. After he reveals the information behead the guy for treason.
OMG...undercover agent konal raaj is caught.....hope he uses the cyanide capsule tied around his neck:hang2:

OMG...undercover agent konal raaj is caught.....hope he uses the cyanide capsule tied around his neck:hang2:

Ohh No!!

Those are the cyanide capsules,that he presented as a gift to us.:lol:

I was already suspicious about it.

Thanks for telling.:partay:

You mean spying? because treason would imply that he is a Pakistani nationall..;)

He is an indian state sponcered terrorist,

Hope he gets the chitrole he deserve and send him back to india in coffins

Back
Top Bottom