What's new

Indian man held in Bannu

Two interesting points to note. His name seems weird... Maybe the ISI or the local police needs to be more familiar with the Indian names. Atleast they could have chosen some credible name at the first place... something like K.L.R.M.V. Raju or something.

Secondly where is this India city called Hyderabad Deccan? Geo TV :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I dont know the story behind this but in Pakistan we call Indian Hyderabad Hyderabad deccan. Perhaps it was teh old name

Hyderabad Deccan Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS. Do you think Ajmal Kasaab is normal name

Last edited:
i guess he must be forced for terrorism by Bahamian , high class hindus

i guess they are happy, one low caste hindu eleminated

Have you been to South India? Kolan Raaj, We have Muslim names that sounds like Hindu name also. Muslim Indonesians have plenty of Savitris, Gayathris, Leelas, Pushpas and even Seetas among themselves. Indonesia adopted Islam as a faith but continued to hold on to the vestiges of Hindu culture. So you have Sukarnoputri for the current President. Bhasa Indonesia has umpteen number of Sanskrit words. Cultural aspects of Diwali and Holi are still observed by Indonesians. Some forms of dances too survive in Bali island. Iran adopted Islam but continued to hold on to the vestiges of Zoroastrian culture, they still celebrate Navroze as the first day of the Persian calendar which continues alongside the Hijri calendar. Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei have festivals and traditions with local flavour. Bangladeshi women still sport bindi and sindoor and wear saris. Turkey retained much of its pre-Islamic Turkish culture intact inasmuch as they hardly appear to be Muslims by names.

You are so narrow-minded!

History and cultural past can be disowned only in Pakistan. So Allah Hafiz is replacing the traditional Khuda Hafiz. Khuda, they allege, is Persian and is not equivalent of Allah. Pakistani newscasters now conclude the programmes with Allah Hafiz. Demands are rising in Pakistan to dislodge word Khuda from the national anthem. Will this be done with Ghalib and Iqbal’s poetry too?

Last edited:
Dont talk about name guys, as if the spy will tell the authority his real name, he was not james bond or sm thing, so he introudces himself as Hi i am Raaj, Kolan Raaj.
does any one here know the real name of Ajmal Kasaab? Amar Singh-- No

PS. Do you think Ajmal Kasaab is normal name

his name was mohamad ajmal.......
since he failed to tell his surname which is required for paper in India so police asked him what his father do ...the answer was "kasai" (buther) shop...................Kasab is other name for Kasai.

Its a standard procesure of the authorities to make surname if they failed to do so.

chill pill...

thanks unforgotton.....

Now the thread is officially ruined.....

Back
Top Bottom