What's new

Indian Journalists & Writers Share "Eye-Opener" Stories of Pakistan Visits

You talk about identical family values. Could you elaborate what family values are common amongst the peoples of these two countries, except those which are universally accepted as norms. If Indian TV dramas by any chance represent Indian family values, I am sorry sir, we don’t have those values here. What do refer to.
sorry sir,you follow european principles.

Nah buddy they are build by sheperds for storing their sheeps..

Do you live in IOK?

our forefathers lived together.we fought British together.Just because we are two nations doesnt mean that we have to destroy each others head........

What a pathetic attitude...:hitwall:
By your logic I have spoken good words about Pakistan.So I am not an Indian

Those riots were fueled by British...Divide and Rule...
You did't Rule us..Mughal monarchs did.
When Shah Jahan wanted to create a monument for his beloved wife he increased tax for everyone........
P

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Are you @AZADPAKISTAN2009. He made a post and I asked him the questions.

If you represent him, change your flag and rename yourself, or else use the gslv, installing a Kaveri engine and fly to Mars in order to receive India's Mars mission, which will never reach. :)

Yep! We at least have something worthwhile to churn out!! You? Zilch! :P

Sir, if this what you call worthwhile, you have a very low standard.

In order to compare your worth the while standard, even a zilch is much more.

Yes we know pakistan is progressing
but why post it here?:what:

Because you show a red coloured bus feeling so proud that you have such a bus.

Such buses were inducted here more than 10 years ago in this country.

The people here should know that there is no motor way in India.

We must except that we are enemies and will remain so - I would want my country to develop relations with China, Iran, Turkey, Sri Lanka, nothing will come with extending our hand in friendship to india. We must be ever vigilant.

You are lucky that you have not seen this place called India. I have and I tell you, we live in heavens. Believe me it is true.

Indus Motor Company earned Rs. 4.3 billion in net income on sales of Rs. 75 billion in 2011-12, representing an increase 57% in net income and 25% in total revenue over previous year. The company that is 37.5% owned by Japan’s Toyota Motors sold over 55,000 cars during the financial year that ended on June 30, 2012, its highest ever for a single year. Both revenues and profits were the highest in the company’s history in Pakistan, according to media reports. Pakistan's total car market was about 235,000 units in July 2011-June 2012 period.

Haq's Musings: Toyota Pakistan Auto Profits Up 57% in 2012

sorry sir,you follow european principles.

Nah buddy they are build by sheperds for storing their sheeps..

Do you live in IOK?

our forefathers lived together.we fought British together.Just because we are two nations doesnt mean that we have to destroy each others head........

What a pathetic attitude...:hitwall:
By your logic I have spoken good words about Pakistan.So I am not an Indian

Those riots were fueled by British...Divide and Rule...
You did't Rule us..Mughal monarchs did.
When Shah Jahan wanted to create a monument for his beloved wife he increased tax for everyone........
P

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

My friend..there are basic family values which are common throughout the world...its nothing big, yes the people of Indus Valley, Gandhara lived alongside the civilizations of Indo-Gangetic plains ..under Ashoka, Mauryan Empire (both of these empires were foreign to Indus Valley and originated in Indo-Gangetic plains ) and then the Muslim empires for 1000 years and then the British...but the empires in the Indus valley region were always separate from today's India (i.e Indo-Gangetic plains )..for nearly 7000 years.
So please don't give us your valuable information.

the people of indus valley stretched from modern day pak to indio gangetic plains eventually
its the same culture. you pakistanis are outsiders. who have come in only during last 1000 years or so.
basically you guys are half arab or unknown and half local women.

Keep the thread on Pakistan.. and not a measuring contest.

very informative post..... hoping for more such info.....

Ticker ..bahi ..

Why are you mad at Indians - let by gones be bygones ...

World is moving towards , free trade zones , and you don`t understand that great ...

I am personally very comfortable with a future with peaceful ties with all our neighbors

Its quite idiotic that after 70 years we have not figured out how to live peacefully with our neighbours

Canada and USA went to war , before yet they came together and now enjoy fruits of free trade and finances

We talk about this differentiation , and "greatness" yet we have our own issues we can't even
give proper budget to all provinces ...

And our great politicians , well after we got Pakistan ... how many time a Democratic government
ran country ..??

As for similarity culturally , I am was talking more or less family system respect for parents and
strong emphasis on family

Sure we may not share same religious views yet the common element is quite similar

Why is it bad that when our politicians want to go eat piece of India pie , its not a problem they wear the cool sun glasses and go to Indian cricket game ceremony and drink up .. yet when general public wants to discuss trade and benefits its an issue...

Bottom line is ...

We need stronger relations with both Iran and even India for Prosperity of Pakistan

And we need to resolve issue pending since 60 years ago and find a permanent resolution

There is no issue with Peace as long as its something done at proper , equality basis ...

Ticker ..bahi ..

Why are you mad at Indians - let by gones be bygones ...

World is moving towards , free trade zones , and you don`t understand that great ...

I am personally very comfortable with a future with peaceful ties with all our neighbors

Its quite idiotic that after 70 years we have not figured out how to live peacefully with our neighbours

Canada and USA went to war , before yet they came together and now enjoy fruits of free trade and finances

We talk about this differentiation , and "greatness" yet we have our own issues we can't even
give proper budget to all provinces ...

And our great politicians , well after we got Pakistan ... how many time a Democratic government
ran country ..??

As for similarity culturally , I am was talking more or less family system respect for parents and
strong emphasis on family

Sure we may not share same religious views yet the common element is quite similar

Why is it bad that when our politicians want to go eat piece of India pie , its not a problem they wear the cool sun glasses and go to Indian cricket game ceremony and drink up .. yet when general public wants to discuss trade and benefits its an issue...

Bottom line is ...

We need stronger relations with both Iran and even India for Prosperity of Pakistan

And we need to resolve issue pending since 60 years ago and find a permanent resolution

There is no issue with Peace as long as its something done at proper , equality basis ...
We might not be able to forget ememity overnight and become friends next day but for now lets try for peaceful co-existance.
Hopefully time will fade away all the scars........ Peace to Both of us :pakistan:
India.gif

why this journalist said tht Lahore is more better than Karachi If he said culturaly than may be but Karachi is a modern city with big industries & Infastructure & Lahore also moving fast with big projects but not yet reached Karachi level....

& Islamabad is class apart not comparable to any south asian cities atleast...

& Islamabad is class apart not comparable to any south asian cities atleast...
city of 20 million elites ji
May be in Future GIFT city could be compared to it...
A city of IT techies,Business tycoons and their employees

Please don't thing negative always about Pakistan, We are living in Karachi with full of happiness. Why you Indians thinks that we are not developing?? More than 30 Highrises are u/c in Karachi and 3 Skyscrapers. We will have to go out from this topic to compare Karachi and Mumbai, because Karachi has its own Value and Mumbai has also.
In 1800's and 1900's Karachi has a Huge importance in Asia which is a gate to enter in the world of Finance, economy, business and technologies but who tells you.

Back
Top Bottom