What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know WION, Zee News, Aaj Tak etc are embarrassments to the sensible Indians but when did you tell me about the above incident ?

I think he is joking , Chinese don’t treat pow like that.

1962 Indians pow eat more rice than pla soldiers and get medical treatment and weapons returned to them cleaned and oiled

but the hinduvta godi media you listed are indeed full of fake news to attack China

I know WION, Zee News, Aaj Tak etc are embarrassments to the sensible Indians but when did you tell me about the above incident ?
You are use as sandbag by me since most of those Indian troll who practice bragging are banned. Your jackdaw and sya amas are 2 biggest indian clown. They are now so glad both are banned and no need to face the humiliating photo now. :lol:
I think he is joking , Chinese don’t treat pow like that.

1962 Indians pow eat more rice than pla soldiers and get medical treatment and weapons returned to them washed and oiled
They already make them pull their ears and kneel like 5 years old kid for their mistake. More nasty stuff are behind. They are some Indian officer who are too stubborn and need special treatment.

You are use as sandbag by me since most of those Indian troll who practice bragging are banned. Your jackdaw and sya amas are 2 biggest indian clown. They are now so glad both are banned and no need to face the humiliating photo now. :lol:

They already make them pull their ears and kneel like 5 years old kid for their mistake. More nasty stuff are behind. They are some Indian officer who are too stubborn and need special treatment.

one thing is for sure, pla has tons of videos and pictures

they will keep coming, slowly roasting Indian trolls because Indian trolls keep saying fake and morphed photos, paid Pakistan and local actors bullshit

We can sit back and enjoy hinduvta trolls going mad, got banned by their own mods

Last edited:
This time PLA not going to be nice guy. Make them kneel and pull ears are indeed very humiliating.

Imagine they are US soldiers or other western countries soldiers. I think WWIII would have started..

Only Indian can take this kind of humiliation. They will as usual take revenge on PLA with movie and fantasy narrative plus their troll of internet warrior on english speaking channel. :enjoy:

This time PLA not going to be nice guy. Make them kneel and pull ears are indeed very humiliating.

Imagine they are US soldiers or other western countries soldiers. I think WWIII would have started..

Only Indian can take this kind of humiliation. They will as usual take revenge on PLA with movie and fantasy narrative plus their troll of internet warrior on english speaking channel. :enjoy:

yes, they always get revenge in the Bollywood and in the mouth

I am looking forward confession video, see how Indian generals spin it

yes, they always get revenge in the Bollywood and in the mouth

I am looking forward confession video, see how Indian generals spin it

Kids.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom