What's new

Indian forces took part in Lankan war(2009): Plea

i was talking about SSG's combat deployment in overseas, not about their deployment for training. SSG's deployment in SA is not combat deployment....SA is not at war...Afghanistan, Iran, and SA are pakistan's neighboring countries. i don't know about the deployment of SSG in ME countries....

my be you are talking about this: https://defence.pk/attachments/1535561_588432891227978_653740545_n-jpg.13033/
that SSG officer(as u said) dos't look like he is in the middle of war-zone, he looks more to a trainer.
that is SSG recon unit/team.

WIth the evolving geo-strategic interests, you cannot term another country, irrespective of it's size and diplomatic relevance, as your backyard, unless you're the US or Russia.

the term backyard refers to the areas where you have good influence.

The Janes article which published in 2010 ( or 2011). Though stated as rumour by them as well, that Sri lankan jets were not properly quipped for precision strikes nor they had any training for conducting such strikes. So PAF pilots trained them as well as conducted bomb strikes initially.

And about not disclosing such facts. Because Our ambassador in Sri Lanka survived an assassination attempt in 2009 ( Bomb blast). If disclosing Pakistan involvement, we would have had face more serious retaliations from tamils.

retaliation from tamils!!???....US, UK and Australia were also helping the SL military, they never had any retaliation from Tamils..there are many tamils living in those countries...then how Pakistan have had any retaliation from LTTE when there are no Tamils living in pakistan??

I too am disappointed that a Sri lankan Tamil has turned so cowardly as to take shelter behind false identities and allegiances.

On topic: Hardly surprising, if found true. It is in the best interests of the Indian Union that similar Unions around it remain strong and stable. India will do whatever it can to ensure this, no matter how strong the opposition to such a move is domestically. The War, in fact, would not have ended had India worked against the Sri Lankan Govt. Finally, signs of maturity detected in Indian Foreign Policy.
If India had fought in secret - good job done. No point in allowing a boiling pot nearby that could explode anytime.

They do not fire bullet. They are for spy work and information gathering by covert operations and in Lanka their operation was limited to small scale operations only.
oh bhai im done on this one......main kitni baar btao tumhain??

Kis dunya k moron ho tum. And quote only those posts which i post for u dont endorse yourself in others arguments.

oh bhai im done on this one......main kitni baar btao tumhain??

Kis dunya k moron ho tum. And quote only those posts which i post for u dont endorse yourself in others arguments.

tum SSG ki jaan baksh do, other wise UNSC would summon Pakistan for war crimes in Lanka. LOL:suicide::omghaha:

that is SSG recon unit/team.
any source to your clame???...even tho they are recon team that doesn't mean they were fighting LTTE with SL military...a recon team is a part of an intelligence unit...they advice how to conduct ops against those terrorists.....SAS personals were send to golden temple as an intel unit and to advice SG about how the ops can be conducted, that doesn't mean that SAS was there to fight against khalistan militants...

If India had fought in secret - good job done. No point in allowing a boiling pot nearby that could explode anytime.

Yes. The India of 1980s was newly beginning to discover that it was the hegemon of the region, and this made it a downright asshole in many ways. Our adventurism in Sri Lanka is the dumbest chapter in that saga. I'll be happy to know if India covertly helped the Lankan Govt to finish off a menace that was essentially our creation and which got out of our control long ago.

any source to your clame???...even tho they are recon team that doesn't mean they were fighting LTTE with SL military...a recon team is a part of an intelligence unit...they advice how to conduct ops against those terrorists.....SAS personals were send to golden temple as an intel unit and to advice SG about how the ops can be conducted, that doesn't mean that SAS was there to fight against khalistan militants...
LOL what yr name?

or yr age?

Lets say yr name Kumar and Age 27 in real life.......and u introduce yrself to another person and tell him yr age and that douce then asks u to give any sources of yr claim.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then what will be the first thing come in yr mind abt him? Well thats the exact feeling i have for u right now when i read first line in yr post.:laugh:

Grow up a little and see the picture again.

BTW what recon is here is mentioned in detail. Its roles r diverse.

Reconnaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom