What's new

Indian forces took part in Lankan war(2009): Plea

ya correct!!!!...pakistan also fly f-22 and f-35 of usa air force....they even design j-20 fighter....great!! :welcome::pdf:

Before you use emojis like a 10 year old girl, as i said you should research more. Our pilots do train on Su 27 and Su 30 MK2s operated by the PLAAF.

Boom protein everywhere. Now bye bye.

india's help was too little and too late??? where did u learn this boy?? from your madrases?? india is the country who helped SL most.... pakistan don't have the capacity to send boots on the ground in SL. we provide intel, all kind of weapons, IAF provide air support, our navel vessels were deployed to attack the LTTE harbor, indian navy intercepts all the communications of LTTE(LTTE use most sophisticated communication equipment during that time and SL military don't have the capability to intercept those communications), indian navy create navel blocked to prevent the escape of LTTE leaders into india, and our solders fight against LTTE with SL solders indian special forces were conducting unprecedented ops against LTTE, something which SL special forces can only dream R&AW was providing intels to SL our solders sacrifice their life in that fight even tho it was not our war...tell me boy did pakistan provide any of the above help to SL??...

pakistan's sponsorship of terrorism was proved by many countries including india... even your former ISI chief agree this....

Gimme a link for our sponsorship? :D

Let's put money where your mouth is. I am waiting. **** being nice guy. Post links proving the State of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism. Now dont shy away, if you bring up such ludicrous allegations, back it up with proof.

HARD EVIDENCE. Not flimsy like your words.

Last edited:
Before you use emojis like a 10 year old girl, as i said you should research more. Our pilots do train on Su 27 and Su 30 MK2s operated by the PLAAF.

Gimme a link for our sponsorship? :D

Let's put money where your mouth is. I am waiting. **** being nice guy. Post links proving the State of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism. Now dont shy away, if you bring up such ludicrous allegations, back it up with proof.

HARD EVIDENCE. Not flimsy like your words.

Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state' - World - News - The Independent

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was Lashkar terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda's handler: sources | NDTV.com

http://www.cfr.org/pakistan/isi-ter...ss-asia-the_isi_and_terrorism__behind_-050411

Official: 'Top' Pakistani intel officials support for terror network – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

in this video isi former cheif pash agrees that pakistan support terrorism in india and it is pakistan's national policy
watch

Dawood safe under ISI cover, says Tunda - The Hindu

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/world/asia/24headley.html?_r=0

India: ISI behind Mumbai attacks - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

kasab's confection:

David Headley’s Confessions:
David Headley's Confessions | Weekly Voice – The Newspaper for South Asians in GTA

What better source than the president of the nation himself admitting in creating terror groups?

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

Now, in your words, **** being a nice guy, get a good shag and call it a day?
:tup::cheers:

Last edited:
NONE of the are proofs my dear friend, no matter how hard you try or how convinced you are. NOTHING has held water and NOTHING has been made to STICK nor has ANYTHING being proven in the court of LAW.

Now whatever former chiefs say, it's just that, FORMER operatives.

As i said, prove your BULLSHIT and you came with nothing but 3rd degree articles on tabloid franchises. Please. This isnt the first time i had to do this, this is child's play.

I wont waste my time on you anymore. Bring me anything proven by US or UN. Then we talk big game. Until then, I gotta go smoke some.

Oh my, I didn't know there were people believing third party sources but not the president of their own nation!

sa.jpg

are u trying to prove that u are idiot?? ur pilot train on su 30mkk and su 27 just only to fly...not trained to do combat sorties.. and mig 27 and mig 23 was never flown by PLAAF....they don't have it to train PAF...even pakistan's allies don't have mig 27 and mig 23, then how the hell pakistan train on these aircraft??

now you wanna say that paf did training on SL planes and do bombing in SL....:omghaha:

are u trying to prove that u are idiot?? ur pilot train on su 30mkk and su 27 just only to fly...not trained to do combat sorties.. and mig 27 and mig 23 was never flown by PLAAF....they don't have it to train PAF...even pakistan's allies don't have mig 27 and mig 23, then how the hell pakistan train on these aircraft??

now you wanna say that paf did training on SL planes and do bombing in SL....:omghaha:

:drag:

Nopes.

NONE of the are proofs my dear friend, no matter how hard you try or how convinced you are. NOTHING has held water and NOTHING has been made to STICK nor has ANYTHING being proven in the court of LAW.

Now whatever former chiefs say, it's just that, FORMER operatives.

As i said, prove your BULLSHIT and you came with nothing but 3rd degree articles on tabloid franchises. Please. This isnt the first time i had to do this, this is child's play.

I wont waste my time on you anymore. Bring me anything proven by US or UN. Then we talk big game. Until then, I gotta go smoke some.

ooo sorry i forget that u are from the place were this is happaning
http://time.com/50669/pakistani-cops-book-9-month-old-on-attempted-murder-charge/

this is your president man!!! he is telling this...

you denying won't change the fact and i know u are not gonna agree with anything because denying is in your blood.....:closed:

Last edited:
ooo sorry i forget that u are from the place were this is happaning
9-month-old no longer wanted by the police, lawyer says - CNN.com

you denying won't change the fact and i know u are not gonna agree with anything because denying is in your blood.....:closed:

See man you are just clutching at straws. Arguments riddled with fallacies. There are other posters who put up a better effort than you. You are all over the place, homie you aint Michael Jackson. You aint got the moves.

See man you are just clutching at straws. Arguments riddled with fallacies. There are other posters who put up a better effort than you. You are all over the place, homie you aint Michael Jackson. You aint got the moves.

look this is the last argument with u.....

i had provide evidences which are available in internet...if u want more u can google it....
in one of that video your former ISI cheif Hamid Gul's statement that "pakistan is sponsoring terrorism in india and it is pakistan's national policy that is not secret i think everybody knows that "... and @Span had already post this link

your precident and intelligence spymaster know more than u about pakistan's terror sponsoring. if they agree then what is the point in your denying???
you have to learn to accept the facts.....

look this is the last argument with u.....

i had provide evidences which are available in internet...if u want more u can google it....
in one of that video your former ISI cheif Hamid Gul's statement that "pakistan is sponsoring terrorism in india and it is pakistan's national policy that is not secret i think everybody knows that "... and @Span had already post this link

your precident and intelligence spymaster know more than u about pakistan's terror sponsoring. if they agree then what is the point in your denying???
you have to learn to accept the facts.....

All talk no substance. Has anything been PROVEN? Nopes.

All talk no substance. Has anything been PROVEN? Nopes.

eg:- if i kill you and go to court and say i kill informant and i also explain how i kill informant then the case is proven. no need for further investigation....this is called confession...

your precedent and spymaster does the same....

US created jihadi terrorist in afghanistan...can u provide me an evidence for that?? no... so does that means US didn't created jihadi terrorist??

US navy seals killed osama in abbottabad...can u show me an evidence for this as u said in the above case???.. no

india hand over lot of evidence of involvement of ISI in terrorism in india( which is not provided in internet) india had more than enough evidence to convince other countries that pakistan is sponsoring terrorism ...every terrorists captured in india or foreign country had confessed that they are either trained or worked for isi.....

terrorists use weapon that are manufactured in POF which is the greatest evidence that pakistan support terrorism...

Last edited:
eg:- if i kill you and go to court and say i kill informant and i also explain how i kill informant then the case is proven. no need for further investigation....this is called confession...

your precedent and spymaster does the same....

US created jihadi terrorist in afghanistan...can u provide me an evidence for that?? no... so does that means US didn't created jihadi terrorist??

US navy seals killed osama in abbottabad...can u show me an evidence for this as u said in the above case???.. no

india hand over lot of evidence of involvement of ISI in terrorism in india( which is not provided in internet) india had more than enough evidence to convince other countries that pakistan is sponsoring terrorism ...every terrorists captured in india or foreign country had confessed that they are either trained or worked for isi.....

terrorists use weapon that are manufactured in POF which is the greatest evidence that pakistan support terrorism...

There is a better chance of me getting you to meet your maker than you ever knowing me :D

Just leave it man, you have zero arguments. It's just the usual Indian excuse of an argument.

Wont be replying no more.

There is a better chance of me getting you to meet your maker than you ever knowing me :D

Just leave it man, you have zero arguments. It's just the usual Indian excuse of an argument.

Wont be replying no more.

i feel sorry man.... i wasted 2 hours arguing with an idiot like u.... my last post was not an argument it was my sympathy for your pathetic knowledge

i feel sorry man.... i wasted 2 hours arguing with an idiot like u.... my last post was not an argument it was my sympathy for your pathetic knowledge

**** off mate, you live a shitty life. Where as mine is epic. Zyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz brah.

Back
Top Bottom