What's new

Indian Embassy in Kabul Involved in Bacha Khan University Attack

I have said it before and I cannot stress this enough. Unless Indian suicide consulate factories in Afghanistan are completely dismantled terror attacks against innocent Pakistanis are going to continue unabated. The Afghans have intentionally provided terror facilities to the Indians which are used to recruit, train, facilitate and brainwash suicide attackers against Pakistan. These hateful anti-Pak terror academies are used to plot and carry out heinous terrorist activities against Pakistan. Time has come to destroy these terror facilities inside Afghanistan and seal every nook and corner of this God forsaken border. All illegal and undocumented Afghans who are used to carry out suicide attacks in Pakistan need to be deported immediately.

Last edited:
India is sponsoring this...not important! If it isn't India it could be some other country, our defences should be strong for asymmetric warfare. It is no rocket science. The needful ;
  1. Potent NACTA under ministry of interior, manpower on lines of Rangers with an intelligence network like NSA.
  2. Extensive Data on every person in Pakistan by NADRA. The National insurance number or likewise for any transaction or job in Pakistan. The recruitment in NADRA as in any sensitive agency.
  3. Minimise use of paper money in country. No salary to be paid in cash.
  4. Strong financial monitering and taxation body.
  5. No independent Madrassah or Mosque. Total governmental control of Madrassahs. No maslak based teaching, only Quran and Sunnah.
  6. Strong no non sense judiciary. Italian mafia era type of courts speedy trials
  7. Foreign policy through Foreign office, aggressive and efficient, taking national interest of paramount importance rather than myopic business deals and personal relationships.
  8. Strong curbs on voices of dissent and propaganda. The nuisance of human rights Charade needs to be addressed, after the country settles down, ease to a welfare state. Ethnic, sectarian and provincial agendas to be entertained with iron fist.

Reading your post I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Bomb an Embassy, yes that will look really good with the United nations and the US at a time when we are negotiating for the supply for an additional F16 shipment and the west is looking to Pakistan to play umpire between Saudi and Iran.

Grow up for god's sake!
Problem is many of us cant think beyond our nose.

I have said it before and I cannot stress this enough. Unless Indian suicide consulate factories in Afghanistan are completely dismantled terror attacks against innocent Pakistanis are going to continue unabated. The Afghans have intentionally provided terror facilities to the Indians which are used to recruit, train, facilitate and brainwash suicide attackers against Pakistan. These hateful anti-Pak terror academies are used to plot and carry out heinous terrorist activities against Pakistan. Time has come to destroy these terror facilities inside Afghanistan and seal every nook and corner of this God forsaken border. All illegal and undocumented Afghans who are used to carry out suicide attacks in Pakistan need to be deported immediately.

Absolutely agree with you Dalit, this god forsaken border is costing us very dearly, Afghan sims are widely available at Chaman the border town with Afghanistan, thousands of Afghans crossing the border daily unchecked, the incompetent Noora league is doing nothing to stop illegal sims and not blocking the signals from that cursed land that is used to butcher our kids and students. The Indians have penetrated very heavily in Afghanistan, its time to take out TTP dogs in the safe havens of Afghanistan.

No doubt about that, that Indian Involved in Bacha Khan University Attack. India supporting BLA, MQM, TTP for destabilize Pakistan.

No doubt about that, that Indian Involved in Bacha Khan University Attack. India supporting BLA, MQM, TTP for destabilize Pakistan.
If you are so sure why your govt is not doing anything???:rofl::D

@ talwar e pakistan

seriously sir i think a all out war will not be a great news for pak.. more over you should look for developing nation not raging a war just like india is developing

no sir their has not been a single solid proof you should try not diffrentiating between good and bad taliban and tourcher tem then you might know whoe really responsible

sir why don't you have a look at this its worth your time
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/w...uct-patrols-in-jammu-and-kashmir-1090542.html

are we not considering false flag operation by pakistanis? like 9/11 or 26/11?
False flags are usually done by a stronger party against a weaker party to gain justification for whatever action needed.

Now before someone says that Afghanistan is weaker than Pakistan...Afghanistan is doing the bidding of Bharat (Afghanistan is not acting on her own) and Bharat most certainly is stronger than Pakistan.

Generally Pakistan doing false flags attacks and causing destabilisation and stirring up inter ethnic hatred and inter sectarian hatred does not help Pakistan and her stability and the CPEC project....you just have to ask who benefits?...

False flags are usually done by a stronger party against a weaker party to gain justification for whatever action needed.

Now before someone says that Afghanistan is weaker than Pakistan...Afghanistan is doing the bidding of Bharat (Afghanistan is not acting on her own) and Bharat most certainly is stronger than Pakistan.

Generally Pakistan doing false flags attacks and causing destabilisation and stirring up inter ethnic hatred and inter sectarian hatred does not help Pakistan and her stability and the CPEC project....you just have to ask who benefits?...
its possible that ISI/PA in pakistan do not want good relation with India or afganistan, and want to use these attacks to flame up anger there. also pakistan has lot to gain by proving its victim of terror as it less on world radar then, and gets sympathy.

Grow up for god's sake!

Change your status to Consultant Maturity Boomer. Your above statement, if you want to write it for every such post, will take your time from now to eternity. LOL!!! I miss the 09-10 period when sensibility was more rampant and civility a norm.

no sir their has not been a single solid proof you should try not diffrentiating between good and bad taliban and tourcher tem then you might know whoe really responsible
Now you are talking to an Kashmiri. And nobody in this whole World knows the reality about India`s real face than Kashmiri people & Pakistanis.
You are asking about proof? You have these kind of proof if Pak had a sincere PM to its nation.
You had proof, if Pak`s Defence Minister dare to say about India`s involvement into APS & Charrsadda terror attack in Peshawar Pakistan. India supported and supporting TTP (Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) against Pakistan!:devil:

If you are so sure why your govt is not doing anything???:rofl::D
Very good question! :tup:
Simple answer that, they dont dare to say about that. Because of their own interest. But nation is not like current Government of Pakistan!

Now you are talking to an Kashmiri. And nobody in this whole World knows the reality about India`s real face than Kashmiri people & Pakistanis.
You are asking about proof? You have these kind of proof if Pak had a sincere PM to its nation.
You had proof, if Pak`s Defence Minister dare to say about India`s involvement into APS & Charrsadda terror attack in Peshawar Pakistan. India supported and supporting TTP (Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) against Pakistan!:devil:

Very good question! :tup:
Simple answer that, they dont dare to say about that. Because of their own interest. But nation is not like current Government of Pakistan!

brother you are from Azad Kashmir or indian side kashmir ?? because from the reports i have seen their is hell lots of difference bw the two parts and more over i worked in parts of himachal pradesh and i have been to kashmir so don't dare say a word about it that your only one and using word kashmiri will give you benifit
and see thats what i say you differntiate bw good and bad talban one who targets pak is bad one who targets india is god LOLLZZZ..
bro their is no good or bad terriosts thats why you continue to suuffer because of paks own involment in terriosm when you cut fundning them they turn against you simple and your gov does what it can to hide your involment that why its silent

Azad Kashmir*

its possible that ISI/PA in pakistan do not want good relation with India or afganistan, and want to use these attacks to flame up anger there. also pakistan has lot to gain by proving its victim of terror as it less on world radar then, and gets sympathy.
Maybe they do not want good relations but they would then do strikes in Bharat or Afghanistan...to stir up inter ethnic and sectarian hate inside Pakistan and destabilize CPEC does not benefit ISI/PA...unless they have been infiltrated by Bharati agents or are working for Bharati interests...Who benefits?...

brother you are from *** or indian side kashmir ?? because from the reports i have seen their is hell lots of difference bw the two parts and more over i worked in parts of himachal pradesh and i have been to kashmir so don't dare say a word about it that your only one and using word kashmiri will give you benifit
and see thats what i say you differntiate bw good and bad talban one who targets pak is bad one who targets india is god LOLLZZZ..
bro their is no good or bad terriosts thats why you continue to suuffer because of paks own involment in terriosm when you cut fundning them they turn against you simple and your gov does what it can to hide your involment that why its silent

Its not your fault, that you got too much negative information about Pakistan.
Of Course 24 x 7, 7 days a week & 365 days a year you have propaganda against Pakistan on your own poor india media! All the time barking against Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom