What's new

Indian Embassy in Kabul Involved in Bacha Khan University Attack

Find more evidence; if evidence is found - put the Air Force on high alert and bomb the embassy; we must show we dont tolerate this sht. If Musharraf was here, thats what he would've done - we have a pacifist PM who doesnt do shit. These attacks show that Operation Zarb e Azb is working and the enemy is trying to do everything they can to distract us.

Last edited:
And yet another thread on the issue.

put the Air Force on high alert and bomb the embassy; we must show we dont tolerate this sht.

Yes please do it. Start the war so we can be over with it once and for all.

But of course you wont do anything.....because this so called evidence does not hold its water internationally.....unlike what the Headley connection to Mumbai has done for India worldwide. Not to mention the AQ Khan "Merchant of Menace" on TIME magazine. Not even going to bring in OBL Abottabad raid.

Find more evidence; if evidence is found - put the Air Force on high alert and bomb the embassy; we must show we dont tolerate this sht. If Musharraf was here, thats what he would've done - we have a pacifist PM who doesnt do shit. These attacks show that Operation Zarb e Azb is working and the enemy is trying to do everything they can to distract us.

Reading your post I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Bomb an Embassy, yes that will look really good with the United nations and the US at a time when we are negotiating for the supply for an additional F16 shipment and the west is looking to Pakistan to play umpire between Saudi and Iran.

Grow up for god's sake!

If u need india out no need to bomb neutralize its puppets like karzai abdullah abdullah who highjacked pashtun majorities love for pak once they gone india gone no one will fund them
These people use afghan govt machinery working against pak

We dont need F 16 any more if F 15 silent eagle they sell we buy
Reading your post I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Bomb an Embassy, yes that will look really good with the United nations and the US at a time when we are negotiating for the supply for an additional F16 shipment and the west is looking to Pakistan to play umpire between Saudi and Iran.

Grow up for god's sake!

And yet another thread on the issue.

Yes please do it. Start the war so we can be over with it once and for all.

But of course you wont do anything.....because this so called evidence does not hold its water internationally.....unlike what the Headley connection to Mumbai has done for India worldwide. Not to mention the AQ Khan "Merchant of Menace" on TIME magazine. Not even going to bring in OBL Abottabad raid.
Dont come here with that attitude, its us who have been begging you to declare war - but you guys show up then disappear in humiliation when our Soldiers move to the borders.

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2008 Indo-Pakistani standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grow up for god's sake!

Killing oour Soldiers and FC troops, Civilians by Nato and Drones was also possible ! I also dont think we should bomb a embassy or something like that, but sending agent-killer teams which can capture and kill our most wanted terrorists, like the Mossad is doing with his enemys. Or if Rockets are fired from the Afghan side of the Border than we have to locate this fire and shell the located area back with 130 mm rounds, we are doing this with India at Siachen and LOC so the same doctrine must be transmitted for the PAK/Afghan Border !

We are waiting for the strike on the embassy. Tick tock.

CHDr65xWgAE2n-i.jpg

So whats changed since? Nukes....not your soldiers. Thank China, Thank blueprint stealer Khan and your more legit scientists for that....not your soldiers.

But you should not rely on that forever either :D. Sub 5% GDP growth, low GFCF and declining literacy rate bodes badly for that in the long run.

Till then, keep handing the dossiers to countries that ignore it....and keep concocting weird fantasies about striking our embassies.....and keep watching nothing happening.....while world media continues to cover Pakistan negatively every year.

Heard of 1971? :D

So whats changed since? Nukes....not your soldiers. Thank China, Thank Xerox Khan and your more legit scientists for that....not your soldiers.

But you should not rely on that forever either. Sub 5% GDP growth, low GFCF and declining literacy rate bodes badly for that in the long run.

Till then, keep handing the dossiers to countries that ignore it....and keep concocting weird fantasies about striking our embassies.....and keep watching nothing happening.....while world media continues to cover Pakistan negatively every year.
Alot has changed since, our Soldiers are looking more equipped and up to both physical and mental standards - way ahead of any Indian soldiers. We dont rely on nukes - infact we dont even pay for them; The Gulf country funds our nuclear programs to deter Iran and possibly Israel. We've also increased nuclear production because our east side is vulnerable since most of our efforts are going into eradicating terrorism.

I also thank Allah day and night that despite fighting a full-scale war that has cost us up to 100$ Billion dollars in loss for two decades that we have a 'sub 5% growth' - and now that tens of billions of dollars (around 80 billion in 2015 alone) of ambitious projects and forgien investments are being pumped in, what our growth will turn out to be. Also literacy rates that declined among the older population but had a sharp increase of 10% among the youth. Our Youth has a literacy rate of around 71% while 80% for males only - it tells you what our literacy rate will be the next generation.

Did Government of Pakistan confirmed this report?

Heard of 1971? :D

So whats changed since? Nukes....not your soldiers. Thank China, Thank Xerox Khan and your more legit scientists for that....not your soldiers.

But you should not rely on that forever either. Sub 5% GDP growth, low GFCF and declining literacy rate bodes badly for that in the long run.

In 1971 India still suffered higher casualties and that surrender was strategic. The soldiers in Bangladesh would of eventually lost, so instead they strategically surrendered knowing they would get out soon. And they did. Oh and btw Pakistan still has Indian POW's from 1971.

I have looked up sources, and they say India lost approximately 4,000 men where as Pakistan lost 3,000 men. I am pretty sure 3,000 is less than 4,000 smartass.

When it comes to literacy rates, different surveys have different requirements for literacy. I can definitely tell you the overwhelming majority of Pakistan can read and write in basic terms, but not a lot of them can do so to an advanced level.

Also, different sources have said different things. I found the highest one saying 60-70%. 60% is certainly an improvement over 2013-2014's 50ish percent.

I have looked up sources, and they say India lost approximately 4,000 men where as Pakistan lost 3,000 men. I am pretty sure 3,000 is less than 4,000 smartass.

When it comes to literacy rates, different surveys have different requirements for literacy. I can definitely tell you the overwhelming majority of Pakistan can read and write in basic terms, but not a lot of them can do so to an advanced level.

Also, different sources have said different things. I found the highest one saying 60-70%. 60% is certainly an improvement over 2013-2014's 50ish percent.

Looks like my post got deleted, but you replied to it anyway.

Let's see your sources then for these figures.

Back
Top Bottom