What's new

Indian Elephant Kills a BD Girl

whats wrong with this stupid elephant...
and what the heck is this title..."INDIAN ELEPHANT???"

My loved ones have already crossed your border and beaten your countrymen in kabaadi, then went back no problem.

You should watch asian games and WC of kabbadi

Did they check elephant's passport to verify his citizenship?? And did he have the visa to enter Bangladesh??

The author might have used "Indian Elephant" in the title because it seems Indians have an itchy trigger finger for Bengalis. I never see any news article that says Bengali kills Indian.

Good God, did the OP change the original title of the article? :rofl:

The author might have used "Indian Elephant" in the title because it seems Indians have an itchy trigger finger for Bengalis. I never see any news article that says Bengali kills Indian.

It's the OP who changed the original title.

Original title says: Elephant kills girl in Panchagarh.

How d they know that elephant was Indian? Was it uncircumcised? :confused:

DNA test!! I didn't knew that DNA test facility present in BD. I wonder how they got DNA sample of elephant's indian relatives

It's the OP who changed the original title

Even if he did, I can understand his frustration. If sailors or even people that cross the border from Pakistan or India, usually we detain, jail, or return. But this does not seem like the case with India and Bangladesh where they shoot on sight.

Even if he did, I can understand his frustration. If sailors or even people that cross the border from Pakistan or India, usually we detain, jail, or return. But this does not seem like the case with India and Bangladesh.

I agree that there are issues in the Bangla-Indo border in which both governments aren't doing enough. Even given that the present administration is pro-Indian. It's a dangerous place where all manner of things go on and it's hard to monitor and enforce it. India's largest border is not with Pakistan, China or Myanmar, it's with Bangladesh.

But, that's not exactly the issue here in respect to the topic.

Hey guys just cool off. The OP just wanted some sensational news....must be he is an up & coming journalist or a budding politician.

Even if he did, I can understand his frustration. If sailors or even people that cross the border from Pakistan or India, usually we detain, jail, or return. But this does not seem like the case with India and Bangladesh where they shoot on sight.

I can understand your frustration too. You have nothing left to troll. So you came with offtopic post. BTW. I didn't understand your last sentence because our army killed many Pakistani who were crossing LOC and unlike this no one even bother to report that because its happen in daily basis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom