What's new

Indian Elephant Kills a BD Girl

Ohh the elephant these day!! ..we would never know, how he managed to bride the BDR border guards, to look the other way, while he stole Bangladeshi grass.
Besides didn't you know, BSF's job profile states, to only to shoot the animals crossing from the other side of border!!

Somebody should report this idiot.

Why don't you do the honors yourself?

I've never reported anyone, and I don't like doing it. But you shouldn't refer to Bengalis as animals. Even by saying it in a subtle manner, it looks cheap on your part.

This thread is the lamest one I have ever read. I am sorry about the girl and my deepest condolences to her family but come one....its an elephant, it doesnt have any nationality, its big bad stupid animal for christ's sake.

I've never reported anyone, and I don't like doing it. But you shouldn't refer to Bengalis as animals. Even by saying it in a subtle manner, it looks cheap on your part.

Check my post
I never did !!...but by writing what you thought, I said, you just did!!

Elephant kills girl in Panchagarh

Friday, January 6, 2012
Elephant kills girl in Panchagarh
Star Online Report

A teenage girl was killed by an Indian elephant Friday along Banglabandha frontier in Tentulia upazila of Panchagarh. The deceased was identified as Ruma Akhter, 17, daughter of Rafiqul Islam of Pathanpara village in the upazila.

Mahbubul Alam, officer-in-charge of Tentulia Police Station, quoting victim’s younger brother Robiul Islam, said Robiul, along with his two sisters went out their house with some goats at 8:30am to take the goats to a nearby field.

At one stage, an elephant attacked the trio and trampled Ruma to death. Robiul and his sister Ruma Akhter, 17, however, managed to escape, reports our Thakurgaon correspondent.

Local rushed in and encircled the elephant after chasing in a sugarcane field at Dhaijan village.

Shareer Rahman, superintendent of police (SP) in Panchagarh, said the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) officials informed Border Security Force (BSF) about the elephant that entered Bangladeshi territory early Friday through Banglabandha border.

But BSF officials are yet to inform whether they have taken away the elephant till filling of this report at 5:00pm.

I don't get this. Are animals supposed to respect international boundaries? :blink:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Ohh the elephant these days!! ..we would never know, how he managed to bribe the BDR border guards, to look the other way, while he stole Bangladeshi grass.
Besides didn't you know, BSF's job profile states, to only to shoot the animals crossing from the other side of border!! ;)

I think iajdani is just being sarcastic. ;)

How come an elephant could enter BD territory despite having a barbed wire and trigger happy BSF. I bet BSF did that intentionally, helping the elephant its way to enter Bangladesh to loot our grass and crops. We should immediately call MMS to get an explanation. The elephant should be confined and sold to the circus party...

We should also modify our MiG-29s to shoot down birds (real birds) flocking from India. That'll teach those pesky Bhartis. Although, shooting them requires deadly precision, skill and dedication :D

We should also modify our MiG-29s to shoot down birds (real birds) flocking from India. That'll teach those pesky Bhartis. Although, shooting them requires deadly precision, skill and dedication :D

Great Idea! The MiGs can be fitted with nuclear powered canisterised BVR pea-shooters. :D
BTW, that Indian passport-carrying elephant had not even applied for a BD visa to cross the border. What a breach of regulations.:lol:

I don't see a problem.. was the girl and boy really so blind that they could not see an elephant coming? It was either their fault or the elephant's fault so people need to stop blaming India and Indians in general for these incidents. The Indian girl will now reincarnate to something else, maybe something better, there, Mods the thread can be closed now.

I wondered if elephants in bangladesh are offered citizenship along with passport driving licence etc.

I don't see a problem.. was the girl and boy really so blind that they could not see an elephant coming? It was either their fault or the elephant's fault so people need to stop blaming India and Indians in general for these incidents. The Indian girl will now reincarnate to something else, maybe something better, there, Mods the thread can be closed now.

Nice avatar.

There is Asiatic elephant and there is African elephant species. I didn't know there is a new species of Indian elephant, that to anti-Bangladeshi elephants.
There is a Sub-species called Indian Elephant (Elephas maximus indicus).

Bangladeshi response: Send tigers to Indian side of sunderbans. :)

RIP to the victim very tragic accident

a time wasting thread . what the logic of this thread ?

Back
Top Bottom