What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kerala where the first objective is Arab money and second objective is conversion to Arab religion and violence against your Hindus.
[/B]
ohh,looks like malayalis are the only ones working in gulf...majority Laboures are your hindi and urdu speaking bhaiyas..
i do admit..Kerala lacks industries..but in terms of human development we are much ahead than your so called kujarath and sikkim..you can see tonnes of bhaiya workers are coming to Kerala every day from your poverty stricken North india as contract Laboures and getting more daily wages ...
whats problem in gulf??yes.its a Muslim state..who told you that all Muslims are jihadists.??we work hard and earn money there...whats problem in that??

@ExtraOdinary voted for Congress :woot:
Yes my misguided brainwashed fascist brother, the Indian National Congress is and will remain this country's salvation. I have made my contribution to make Rahul Gandhiji as our next Prime Minister, we need his visionary leadership to make India into a superpower, Rahulji is a potential Otto Von Bismarc of India.
I notice you are a fascist supporter

Nope but go to Gujarat and see for yourself without any bias or prejudice.

You will see what it is all about. I came to know about the state's development from my sister settled there with her family.

Bro, see it to believe it. All it takes is a one week long visit.
Gujarat is more developed than Kerala in terms of industrial,agriculture,good roads...etc...but most of those developments are limited only to big cities like Ahmedabad,Vadodara etc...but in terms of poverty,sanitation,water,literacy...its even worser than some bimaru states..how many of Gujaratis living in below poverty line.??how many of them living without proper sanitation???whats development according to you??big factories,malls,metro rails,express ways??
i am not a modi hater..he is way better than any of the politicans in India,currently..

Yes my misguided brainwashed fascist brother, the Indian National Congress is and will remain this country's salvation. I have made my contribution to make Rahul Gandhiji as our next Prime Minister, we need his visionary leadership to make India into a superpower, Rahulji is a potential Otto Von Bismarc of India.

Sorry bro.... Very compelling arguments but its too late.... already voted for the Fascist :undecided:

66167_480226408707591_1655584604_n.jpg

Yeh kuch jyada hi tufaani ho gaya

Abhi tak, the only time pappuji knows what he is doing is when he is taking a leak !

Gujarat is more developed than Kerala in terms of industrial,agriculture,good roads...etc...but most of those developments are limited only to big cities like Ahmedabad,Vadodara etc...but in terms of poverty,sanitation,water,literacy...its even worser than some bimaru states..how many of Gujaratis living in below poverty line.??how many of them living without proper sanitation???whats development according to you??big factories,malls,metro rails,express ways??
i am not a modi hater..he is way better than any of the politicans in India,currently..

Baroda is a tier-3 city in India. Compare it to tier 3 cities of other parts of the country and see. Others don't even hold a card. That is what I admire about Gujarat. It is a state with ZERO resources. It has nothing. Normally desert states have massive oil wealth like no other but Gujarat had nothing to start with. No power, no waterfalls, no forest resources, no minerals, no diamonds or gold mines, no coal blocks nothing. Only dairy industry and diamond cutting by traders. That's all.

There was a time when cricket match between India and Pakistan used to lead to riots between the Hindus and muslims there; kite flying festivals was opposed and riots started, Ganesh chaturti festival of the Hindus which had processions caused riots. And after Congress' 'secularism' was kicked out of Gujarat, only progress remained and remains till date.

That's the only thing that impressed us in the NE is the way he worked for the state. in 2005 when there was earthquake, he made a record recovery of the state like never seen before at that time. A feat so impressive despite all the bloody secularist losers hurling venom at him. Today, that state is at least 15 years ahead of rest of the country (minus Mumbai). It doesn't have a metro like Delhi but its BRT system is the best in the country. Not once was I uncomfortable on the roads there and long drives are a pleasure with family.

We are entitled to your opinion which is respectable but give credit where it is due, friend. :)

In the end, we all want to see Indian cities each of them like Singapore, Mauritiusr etc. We all want jobs, schools, colleges, healthcare, normal food prices, safety for our families, safety of our countries from enemy nations, and quality infrastructure.

This time, let us all give chance to someone who has done it at some level and proven others wrong.

PS: I really love Kerala's natural beauty. Your greenery looks as wonderful to us as our mountains appear to you. :tup:

I VOTED for BJP.....& my Contradictory Slogan(which now Banned in India) is "Har Har MODI ~ Ghar Ghar MODI":taz:
Who Gave iNDIAN MEMBERS Right to Cast Vote here in that THREAD, That vote is For Other non-indian members of this Forum, which means to me is Result r HIGHLY Rigged.....:fie:
Iam supporting MODI party bcoz he is considered Enemy of Pakistan & Enemies are Blessing....As my hero Dr.Allama Iqbal said

Khuda Tujhe Kisi Toofan Se Ashna Kar De
Ke Tere Behar Ki Moujon Mein Iztarab Nahin

God bring you acquainted with some storm!
No billow in your sea break in foam,

Back
Top Bottom