What's new

Indian Economy set to surpass China

Indians will always be Indians, it is in your blood to brag and talk about unrealistic thing which you all never work on. OP is a fine example :lol:
Lets be honest, compared to Pakistan, India has lot to brag about.

Lets be honest, compared to Pakistan, India has lot to brag about.

But Pakistani don't brag like the Indians though. Indian journalists, economists and politicians can never stop talking about India beating China in this and that. Come to think of it, who needs to do any work when the economy can be built by just running their mouths? :lol:

Last edited:
But Pakistani don't brag like the Indians though. Indian journalists, economists and politicians can never stop talking about India beating China in this and that. Come to think of it, who needs to do any work when the economy can be built by just running their mouths? :lol:

Indians beats almost everyone when it comes to bragging. Though the Turks are a strong challenger.

Indian people have democratically, under no force or coercion elected a Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi as their Prime Minister. That's the path India has chosen, so I don't know why these Shaikh Chillis think under these with sort of mentality they're capable a choosing a "different" economic path that will help them over take China?

its good if india gdp is 7.5 but it does'nt mean we
surpass China ... if india do 5 step ahead then china do same so we still same that place..but its good india doing things in positive way

Why dont you guys understand, it is for this specific year. I never said India will be worlds largest economy!

I thought the indian economy already surpassed China and america in 2008. According to indians on PDF india is the most scientifically, technologically and economically advanced nation on earth. And the living standard of each indian in india is far better than that of the Germans.

I thought the indian economy already surpassed China and america in 2008. According to indians on PDF india is the most scientifically, technologically and economically advanced nation on earth. And the living standard of each indian in india is far better than that of the Germans.

Indians are a humble people. They concede that USA is still ahead of India is space technology. But ISRO will surpass NASA in a decade.

Defence News - ISRO may surpass NASA in the next decade

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom