How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
this truly indicates the big gap between poor and rich. this social disparity and inequality my finally topple indian social order. how are you guys the elites in your government and your upper classes handling this??? can the inequality solving rate be faster than the gap widening rate??

Here comes another myth.

Billionaires can't become what they are without help of 'poor people' working for them. Reliance is trying to cover retail industries, where large man power is needed. When the company pays its employees, the 'rich-poor' gap narrows.

The 'rich-poor' gap only widens through scams or when the money only gets circulated within the same rich circle. As none of these is happening, the assumption is wrong.

and i forgot anyway hereby i should send my congratulations to great india for outbeating his rival in terms of billionaires wealth, though this may not be a good news.

and i forgot anyway hereby i should send my congratulations to great india for outbeating his rival in terms of billionaires wealth, though this may not be a good news.

I'm eagerly waiting for your explanation for these words of marvelous wisdom. :smokin:

and i have been wondering why there is not even a single one european and american commenting on this?? are they blind on this fact?? or they want to shelter and cover the social dark side of their valuable south asia obedient watchdog??(same goal, both works for hegemony, but one is the western hegemony and one is indian hegemony)though this news is from new york but human-right defenders the noble western media is unwilling to clearly point out the unfairness in wealth distribution in india.

how can they improve their watchdog's poor people basic human rights without giving pressures to watchdog to get things right immediately??

so are they really biased towards what irritates their justice sense?? or they just become biased towards those potentially harming their existing interests???
why there is only one indian replying me?? why and where are those upholding poor people human rights have gone anyway?? the starved poor people need you to teach impotent regime a lesson!!! just where are you?? are those holding usa flag diving in this eminent forum to propagate anything benefits usa-india hegemonic block???

I'm eagerly waiting for your explanation for these words of marvelous wisdom. :smokin:

this is just that simple, dude. this kinda situation you can control for the time being. but in the long run the people still living below poverty line will be easily agitated to create commotion to draw attention towards their discontent. you indeed have a good religion to keep your people from openly revolt against upperclass by religious brainwashing, such as bad karma if you try to oppose the current situation with your declining trend in next reincarnation...

look at china, they dont have the menacle of religion so they develop faster , but inevitably the people dare enough to fight for their rights and better lives, the small riots opposing the rich people 's oppression around china are countless like the sand in ganges river...but as time passes things are going better as ccp now does really impressive work to improve life standard and punish the corrupted ones, so i think what are you guys are going to do with your current trend going on without the religion protecting your existing social class and order. you can say the ccp is like having the same role as your religion, but isnt a normal country should be secular enough to live a normal life in this planet rather than having endless religion conflicts and disputes??

anyway, end of my discussion here, i have to make some more insights into the phenomenon in the secular world to accumulate my knowledge before making further comment on this issue of unique phenomenon in india, with the time passes we will know who is right and wrong and work towards improving our brain database...

This is not the kind of list we should be proud of. Especially when we have 300 million people living below the poverty line.

Well if we include the blackeconomy which is 110% of the actual economy what will be the actual billionaires list

I was never interested in show offs like these rankings and tops. It only helps the magazines who publish them and some *** holes who proud of their rich country men.

All the contributions made by these rankers itself is a show off.

Mr.Ambani does a lot of donations, It's just that media is not called to take picture's; just few months ago he pledged 60 crore for orphanage throughout India.
Azim premji I've heard does a lot of charity.

I was never interested in show offs like these rankings and tops. It only helps the magazines who publish them and some *** holes who proud of their rich country men.

All the contributions made by these rankers itself is a show off.

No dude, we should be proud of these people and if possible even strive to be 1% of what they are ;) It takes hell lot of character and hard work to create wealth for oneself and others. Today America is numro uno because it is a land of entrepreneur. Forget about the job creations and taxes, don't we want to see Indian brands dominating world markets; these are the people who are or who can and will do it for us. China can't compete in this list because of their government and governance methods

China can't compete in this list because of their government and governance methods
I doubt that. The only motto for China now is to conquer the world by what ever means they could. It can be political, military or most importantly economical. Because without strong economic growth other two dominance is impossible

India among three largest economies by 2050: Study

Growing at a pace faster than other G-20 countries, India is likely to emerge as one of the top three economies of the world along with the US and China by 2050, according to a study.

In terms of GDP, India’s GDP is expected to increase by 16 times from the current USD 1.1 trillion to USD 17.8 trillion by 2050, said the November issue of ‘International Economic Bulletin’ of the prestigious Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

The bulletin projects that between 2009 and 2050, Indian economy is expected to grow at 6.19 per cent point. It indicates that by 2050, India would be one of the three largest economies of the world - the other two being the US and China.

Of the G-20 countries, it is projected that India would grow most rapidly and that in terms of PPP, Indian economy would be 97 percent as large that of the US by 2050.

The report entitled ‘The G20 in 2050’ said that the world’s economic balance of power is shifting dramatically.

By 2050, the United States and Europe, long the traditional leaders of the global economy, will be joined in economic size by emerging markets in Asia and Latin America.

China will become the world’s largest economy in 2032, and grow 20 per cent larger than the US by 2050, it said.

Over the next 40 years, the report said nearly 60 per cent of G20 economic growth will come from Brazil, China, India, Russia, and Mexico alone.

However, these emerging markets will not rise among the world’s richest countries in per capita terms: their average income in 2050 will still be 40 per cent below that of the G7 states today.

The end of the decades-old correlation between economic size and per capita income will have profound effects on global economic governance.

The G20’s recent transformation into the world’s principal economic forum highlights the beginning of a more integrated and complex economic era.

Over the next 40 years, the G20 GDP is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 3.6 per cent, rising from USD 38.3 trillion in 2009 to USD 161.5 trillion in 2050, in real US dollar terms.

Nearly 60 per cent of this USD 123 trillion dollar expansion will come from Brazil, Russia, India, China and Mexico (BRIC+M).

These five economies will grow at an average rate of 6.1 per cent per year, raising their share of G20 GDP from 18.7 per cent in 2009 to 49.2 per cent in 2050, the report said.

With China, India and the United States emerging as the world’s three largest economies in 2050, the report said their total GDP, in real US dollar terms, will be over 70 per cent more than that of the other G20 countries combined.

In China and India alone, GDP is predicted to increase by nearly USD 60 trillion - the current world GDP - but the wide disparity in per capita GDP among these three will persist, it said.

Link
The Hindu : Business / Economy : India among three largest economies by 2050: Study

------------------------------------------------------

The original ‘International Economic Bulletin’ of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.-----

The G20 in 2050 - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Is India shying away from dollar assets? | mydigitalfc.com

Of the Bric (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countries, India has the least exposures (in terms of percentage) of its total forex reserves into the US treasury bonds as of September.

The data relating to the value of the US treasury bonds held is as per the data released by department of treasury of the United States on 17th November. As of September, India represents just 12.81 per cent ($35.90 billion) of its forex reserves ($280.34 billion) into the US treasury bonds. This is significantly lower in comparison to the May 2009 level ($38.80 billion) of similar ratio of 14.79 per cent. The forex reserves then were around $262.31 billion.

"This reduction may be due to the fact that India wants to re-channelise their forex reserves more into non-dollar assets. The recent acquisition of 200 tonnes of gold by India is also strengthening this view. With this less exposure to the US treasury bonds means that, India is least vulnerable to the US dollar depreciation in comparison to its Bric peers, with least exposure to the US treasury bonds as percentage of its forex reserves," Jagannadham Thunuguntla, equity head, SMC Capitals, a Delhi-based merchant bank said.

Just to put the things in perspective, as of September, the similar ratio of exposure to the US treasury bonds as percentage of its forex reserves, in the case of Brazil was 64.63 per cent ($144.90 billion of $224.21 billion), Russia is 29.46 per cent (121.80 billion of $413.45 billion) and China is 35.15 per cent ($798.9 billion of $2,272.60 billion), according to the US government data.

Of late, on the back of severe economic recession of 2008, there are serious concerns in the global economic circles regarding increasing US deficit; and hence possible downgrading of the US sovereign credit rating by credit rating agencies. All this has brought the virtual consensus regarding the eventual collapse of the US dollar as the reserve currency of the world.

This makes the countries such as China the most vulnerable countries to any possible US downgrading as it has exposure to the US treasury bonds of about US$ 798.9 billion. Also, Brazil is also quite susceptible as it has about 64.63 per cent of its forex reserves in US treasury bonds.

"Hence, any eventual crisis in US economy can leave more severe scars to the economies of China, Japan, Brazil and Russia than that of India. This, in fact, is forcing China to lobby in the international circles to find an alternative to dollar as the reserve currency of the world," said Thunuguntla of SMC Capitals.

Back
Top Bottom