What's new

Indian diplomat held for counter espionage for Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
so u mean every one agaist india is suspected muslim

intresting :)

See, the only ones who matter are the Indian Muslims. And I am sure they wont this rubbish propaganda the likes of you spread. We don't need lessons in secularism from a person who comes from a country with a STATE RELIGION. Simple.

And when i posted something related to Pakistani indian muslims .......some indian declared my post disgusting and wrong...Now enlighten us wats this?
Are indian muslims traitors? or indian hindu convert muslims sympithisers of Pakistan.
Shame of shytless inidan media.And people who believe in this.
Also id like to see Ejazs(indian members) take on this?

So one of their spies gets caught and the Pakistanis are celebrating?

wtf!?

^ You shouldn't be celebrating that one of your intelligence assets was lost, perhaps misinformation was also inserted into your intelligence establishment. Maybe this woman will disclose the identities of her handlers etc.

^ You shouldn't be celebrating that one of your intelligence assets was lost, perhaps misinformation was also inserted into your intelligence establishment. Maybe this woman will disclose the identities of her handlers etc.

Ur right.but in some parts of my country they also celebrate death..so why not celebrate when shes will do wat she can to save her butt?
About handlers brother ....its not easy to catch the masterminds especially ISI.indian terrorist agency RAW is only good at creating proxy wars in other countries but not preventing them in their own country..Bombay attack proves atlot who 9 terrorists crossed indian sea while indian navy and coast guards were on full swing and doing there excersices while RAW had already told about such attack.
Hope u understand.:pakistan::china:

Well they call indians snake charmers and Us lady charmers. ;)

I am thinking about that handler who is having physical relation with this lady :confused: bechara desh ke liye kya kya karna padta he :bounce:

Did Madhuri Gupta, diplomat-spy, convert to Islam?

Madhuri Gupta, the 53-year-old second secretary arrested on charges of spying for Pakistan, may have embraced Islam about six years ago, a media report has claimed.

Gupta, who was posted at the Indian High Commission in Islamabad, was perhaps a Shia Muslim, according to a media report.

"She was really inspired by the teachings of Islam, but was scared to announce her new faith," reads a report in the Post.

"Her kin has very close relations with a well-known Muslim family of Ashiq Hussain Jafri in Lucknow. Ms Gupta spent her early life in Lucknow with Jafri's family where she enthused (sic) Islamic values," the Post quoted a source as saying.

Gupta was spotted in the month of Ramzan by a local journalist wearing a bangle and rings which usually members of the Shia sect wear.

"I am fasting and I have great respect for Islam," she told the journalist.

Oh yeah before ISI recruits a mole, first order of business is to convert them to Islam. LMAO. This is beyond ridiculous.
I remember reading some where that the India agencies knew about Guptas activities for around 2 years. Now the most interesting thing here is the timing of this disclosure. Why only now just before the SAARC summit was it chosen to disclose the issue? If this issue was an embarrassment (which it is) for India why is this issue getting so much media coverage?
It does seem that their is a powerful lobby in India as well which does not want the peace talks to initiate and make any progress. It is about time India really asks the right questions about its R&AW which have no oversight of any sort. Is agenda of R&AW is the same as that of Indian government or it is serving some one else.
Every country in the world is busy in spying on every other country but when such espionages are caught they are quietly put under the rug not made a frenzy out of.

And when i posted something related to Pakistani indian muslims .......some indian declared my post disgusting and wrong...Now enlighten us wats this?
Are indian muslims traitors? or indian hindu convert muslims sympithisers of Pakistan.
Shame of shytless inidan media.And people who believe in this.
Also id like to see Ejazs(indian members) take on this?

Are Indian Muslims traitors? No. Sympathizers of Pakistan? No. However, no one in his/her right mind would deny that there is major friction between the communities. Indian Hindus will not point fingers at Sikhs, Parsis, Indian Jews, Buddhists, Jains etc. as easily as they would point one at Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims sometimes have their patriotism doubted by the remaining people of ALL other faiths - not just Hindus. This is sad, but true.

what does religion have to do with it; indian media talking about her converting to Islam, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom