What's new

Indian Designs and Capacity

Interesting source..dadapota.pk :sleep:

:smokin: reporting on PDF touches a new low after Tofu News ... mods wake up before this forum goes to dogs.

I would be fearful too if Indian navy couldn't safe handle a conventional submarine and let it blow up sat on the dock, accident or not Indian navy is the only naval force accident light up the matches while loading the torpedoes into the submarine. Imagine Indian blow up the Russian nuclear submarine and cause the nuclear fallout in the region.

you are not an american ... stop embarrassing yourself... are you that much ashamed of your true nationality ? I can understand that :bounce:

are you happy now for your stupidity and Humiliation. Well you are Chinese so it's common for you!!
:omghaha:
indian designs?

show me the largest web site/software designed by indians that attracted more than 100 million users.
4 of the top20 web sites in the world are designed, operated and owned by Chinese, what indians have? a dream, a proposal, a vision?

Alexa Top 500 Global Sites

a declining, no longer that popular online service called QQ has 150 million online user NOW:
I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

our Tiangong-1 space lab saw two manned missions and 6 visitors, it is still out there.
Tiangong-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what india has achieved in its history? NOTHING!

have a look at his, the famous painting of Alone the River - Qingming has 841 men and women recorded alone with the capital city. it is a snapshot of our civilization some 900 years ago. What india has achieved in its history?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Alongtheriver_QingMing.jpg

that word stupid is reserved for certain people like you

I'm sure he was quaking in his bed when that submarine sank. Pakistani's are a very sincere and peaceloving people . Stop giving him flak guys. This post made my day.

And this is pakistan's design capacity

their one and only indigenous helicopter
Pak%2BAir%2BAmbulance..png

Concerns are very much genuine. Nuclear Sub in irresponsible hands is a time bomb for them and for us.

By Rizwan Razi

...The Sindhurakshak, whose name means “protector of the ocean,” was a Russian-built Kilo class submarine that returned to Mumbai earlier this year after a $133 million refit at a shipyard in Russia. While going down the drain, this submarine also caused major loss to the another submarine, parked next to it. The damaged submarine also reported to have lost its sailability.

Interesting that an additional Indian conventional sub (not just INS Sindhurakshak) has been damaged. This is a serious loss in an already under-strength Indian submarine force.

How many years until the 6 Scorpene replacements for India's submarine service come on stream?

indian designs?

show me the largest web site/software designed by indians that attracted more than 100 million users.
4 of the top20 web sites in the world are designed, operated and owned by Chinese, what indians have? a dream, a proposal, a vision?

Alexa Top 500 Global Sites

a declining, no longer that popular online service called QQ has 150 million online user NOW:
I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

our Tiangong-1 space lab saw two manned missions and 6 visitors, it is still out there.
Tiangong-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what india has achieved in its history? NOTHING!

have a look at his, the famous painting of Alone the River - Qingming has 841 men and women recorded alone with the capital city. it is a snapshot of our civilization some 900 years ago. What india has achieved in its history?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Alongtheriver_QingMing.jpg

that word stupid is reserved for certain people like you

The animated format of that great painting in public display:

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerns are very much genuine. Nuclear Sub in irresponsible hands is a time bomb for them and for us.

But pakistan has not got hands on nuclear submarine . So the concerns can wait .

We all know who the word stupid is reserved for. You made that amply clear in the satellite thread yesterday. I thought that after the ridiculing you got there from every nationality, you wouldn't show your face for a while. But you seem to have masochist tendencies.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/275729-isro-successfully-puts-gsat-7-satellite-geosynchronous-orbit.html#post4730609

Well, I guess your are right to the best of your understanding. Perhaps the CCP must issue an official publication that will give due credit to other countries. I prefer not to even try and present facts due to the statement I made above.

Back
Top Bottom