What's new

Indian Designs and Capacity

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

By Rizwan Razi

Being the citizen of sub continent, I am frightened, really frightened. I am frightened not only about the future of my children but also about the ecological life of this region. Reason is very solid. I have scanned through the Indian media that on August 12, 2013 after the explosion and subsequent fire inside the INS Sindhurakshak (submarine of Indian Navy). This incident occurred at a navy dock in Mumbai which is considered to be a major setback for the Indian navy.

It is worth mentioning that on Aug; 10, 2013, India activated its nuclear reactor on its first indigenously built submarine, and two days later showcased its first homegrown aircraft carrier. The Sindhurakshak, whose name means “protector of the ocean,” was a Russian-built Kilo class submarine that returned to Mumbai earlier this year after a $133 million refit at a shipyard in Russia. While going down the drain, this submarine also caused major loss to the another submarine, parked next to it. The damaged submarine also reported to have lost its sailability.

In the meanwhile, Rahul Bedi, an analyst and correspondent for a Singapore based Jane’s Defense Weekly, said the sinking of submarines was a major blow to the country’s naval ambitions, with only about half the sanctioned number of submarines were available with Indian navy. India’s navy has a fleet of 15 submarines, including 10 diesel-electric vessels similar to Sindhurakshak.

India inducted a Russian-built nuclear-powered attack submarine into its navy at a cost of $900 million in 2012 that allows longer missions and a faster response to threats. The rest of the submarines are more than a decade old, with half of the fleet commissioned in the 1980s.

It must be noted here that the said Indian submarine is nuclear fuel fired vassals, roaming around Pakistan’s coastal borders. In a bid to keep an eye on the oil and strategic movement of China from Gulf through Indian and Arabian oceans, it is highly possible that the location of this submarine must be somewhere between Gawadar and Karachi, in the international waters.

This means they are just 15-45 nautical miles away from the shores of Balouchistan and Sindh, two major provinces of Pakistan. Now the million dollar question is that in case of any such untoward incidents in any of these nuclear fired sub marine, Pakistan may become an ultimate (and of course an innocent) sufferer because 15-45 nautical miles are not a big game for dissemination of atomic radiations when it would be detonated accidently as per the “traditions”, capability and capacity of Indian Naval officers.

In this perspective, every sensitive Pakistani is much concerned about his/her safety and feeling a permanent life threat especially when these mobile nuclear arsenals are in such an irresponsible, incapable and non professional hands.

I would request Indian government to, please compromise on the health, education and hunger of its most poor masses a bit more and invest in better training and capacity building of their Naval Officers. It’s not a joke but a question of lives of millions of people living at the coastal cities of India and Pakistan. And above all it’s about the health of our children are to land in this universe.

Another Pakistani writer milking an unfortunate accident to score brownie points and revile the Indian armed forces. Nothing new about that, it shows their mentality (as well as ignorance).

Yes, India lost a sub to an accident. So has china, Russia, US. Accidents do happen. Even to the best. And when it comes to professionalism, the Indian navy rules the roost in the region, by a long way.

indian designs?

show me the largest web site/software designed by indians that attracted more than 100 million users.
4 of the top20 web sites in the world are designed, operated and owned by Chinese, what indians have? a dream, a proposal, a vision?

Alexa Top 500 Global Sites

a declining, no longer that popular online service called QQ has 150 million online user NOW:
I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

our Tiangong-1 space lab saw two manned missions and 6 visitors, it is still out there.
Tiangong-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what india has achieved in its history? NOTHING!

have a look at his, the famous painting of Alone the River - Qingming has 841 men and women recorded alone with the capital city. it is a snapshot of our civilization some 900 years ago. What india has achieved in its history?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Alongtheriver_QingMing.jpg

Stupid article!!:closed:

that word stupid is reserved for certain people like you

indian designs?

show me the largest web site/software designed by indians that attracted more than 100 million users.
4 of the top20 web sites in the world are designed, operated and owned by Chinese, what indians have? a dream, a proposal, a vision?

a declining, no longer that popular online service called QQ has 150 million online user NOW:
I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

our Tiangong-1 space lab saw two manned missions and 6 visitors, it is still out there.

have a look at his, the famous painting of Alone the River - Qingming has 841 men and women recorded alone with the capital city. it is a snapshot of our civilization some 900 years ago. What india has achieved in its history?

Don't troll...

Thousands of terrorists in Pakistan and Nuke facilities are in the middle of cities. Not to mention the nukes in pakistan are transported in normal trucks some times :woot:.

And this guy is scared of India nuke submarine roaming in Arabian Sea :woot:.

Pakistanis just want to get some thing out of Indian accidents :lol:

indian designs?

I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

We all know who the word stupid is reserved for. You made that amply clear in the satellite thread yesterday. I thought that after the ridiculing you got there from every nationality, you wouldn't show your face for a while. But you seem to have masochist tendencies.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/275729-isro-successfully-puts-gsat-7-satellite-geosynchronous-orbit.html#post4730609

indian designs?

I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

b@thurt chini troll :lol:

indian designs?

I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

stop behaving like this cow

01233801_low.jpg

indian designs?

I'M QQ - QQ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

Hushhhh,,,,Hope ur food got digested now,,,,

By Rizwan Razi

Being the citizen of sub continent, I am frightened, really frightened. I am frightened not only about the future of my children but also about the ecological life of this region. Reason is very solid. I have scanned through the Indian media that on August 12, 2013 after the explosion and subsequent fire inside the INS Sindhurakshak (submarine of Indian Navy). This incident occurred at a navy dock in Mumbai which is considered to be a major setback for the Indian navy.

It is worth mentioning that on Aug; 10, 2013, India activated its nuclear reactor on its first indigenously built submarine, and two days later showcased its first homegrown aircraft carrier. The Sindhurakshak, whose name means “protector of the ocean,” was a Russian-built Kilo class submarine that returned to Mumbai earlier this year after a $133 million refit at a shipyard in Russia. While going down the drain, this submarine also caused major loss to the another submarine, parked next to it. The damaged submarine also reported to have lost its sailability.

In the meanwhile, Rahul Bedi, an analyst and correspondent for a Singapore based Jane’s Defense Weekly, said the sinking of submarines was a major blow to the country’s naval ambitions, with only about half the sanctioned number of submarines were available with Indian navy. India’s navy has a fleet of 15 submarines, including 10 diesel-electric vessels similar to Sindhurakshak.

India inducted a Russian-built nuclear-powered attack submarine into its navy at a cost of $900 million in 2012 that allows longer missions and a faster response to threats. The rest of the submarines are more than a decade old, with half of the fleet commissioned in the 1980s.

It must be noted here that the said Indian submarine is nuclear fuel fired vassals, roaming around Pakistan’s coastal borders. In a bid to keep an eye on the oil and strategic movement of China from Gulf through Indian and Arabian oceans, it is highly possible that the location of this submarine must be somewhere between Gawadar and Karachi, in the international waters.

This means they are just 15-45 nautical miles away from the shores of Balouchistan and Sindh, two major provinces of Pakistan. Now the million dollar question is that in case of any such untoward incidents in any of these nuclear fired sub marine, Pakistan may become an ultimate (and of course an innocent) sufferer because 15-45 nautical miles are not a big game for dissemination of atomic radiations when it would be detonated accidently as per the “traditions”, capability and capacity of Indian Naval officers.

In this perspective, every sensitive Pakistani is much concerned about his/her safety and feeling a permanent life threat especially when these mobile nuclear arsenals are in such an irresponsible, incapable and non professional hands.

I would request Indian government to, please compromise on the health, education and hunger of its most poor masses a bit more and invest in better training and capacity building of their Naval Officers. It’s not a joke but a question of lives of millions of people living at the coastal cities of India and Pakistan. And above all it’s about the health of our children are to land in this universe.

I think the author must first be worried about the missile parts falling in villages and the missile tests being declared as successful. And terrorists running amock in security establishments of his own country before trying to score some candy points by writing those articles

Wah !

Relax, accidents happen. Remember the PNS Ghazi ? It too went down in a somewhat similar situation.

On the Bold part above in red.. did the author intend to mean ' not to compromise..." ?

English is a foreign language.

Back
Top Bottom