What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

World's first Geography Book - Shri Vishnu Puran
1173870_504215459670184_797313902_n.jpg

wtf :rofl:

I have read and pointed out some of them,

India was the motherland of European and American?
Greek and Latin was the mother of european language, or was it Sanskrit? (Sanskrit and Avestan came from Old Slavic)

What about asking OP to provide actual sources? I did that, guess what is his reply. The author's names are considered source by itself. Need I elaborate more?

Please civilized us, teach us how to write Chinese character? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Delusion of grandeur has no cure.

You read The History of Civilization by Will and Ariel Durant ? I seriously doubt you did. If you did indeed read that work then you would need not pass the preface to see where the quote came from. From your posts, you don't dispute the factual validity of the quote. You just disputed the quote exists. That is why I suggested that you stop making an azz of yourself and am compelled to repeat my suggestion

This thread was going well until you come. Now im here to give you some history lessons. When Zaid Hamid say he will kill hindus in Hindu Kush mountains like old times your kind remind us that they were our ancestors and not Indians. And the same time your kind cant claim any of our ancestors achievements good or bad (caste system).

I don't need to remind you that everything in this thread you guys are so proud of have origins in Pakistan. From Sanskrit to caste system, or and by the way aryan migration theory hasn't been dis proven. In fact the only theory people laugh at is Out of India theory. Our ancestors married with native ASI womans no doubt it, but when they saw how some of you will turn ugly from inside and out they created caste system.

AJHG - Genetic Evidence for Recent Population Mixture in India

This is the reason Pakistanis have least amount of ASI in them.

Man you have this habit of sugar coating cr@p.

1. Yes the Hindu Kush pertained to the slaughter of Hindus in that area. Last time I checked, present day Pakistan is in that area. Unless our genetically inferior Indians lived in that area and after the slaughter vacated to give way to the genetically superior Pakistanis ?

2. The caste system is your ancestors' achievements ? It may be rotten to the extent that it was expanded but I seriously doubt that the Upanishads originated in Pakistan. Enlighten me oh learned one since your Pakistani compatriots blew their trumpets calling you to the defense.

3. The Aryan Migration System has been debunked to the core. I may not be a historian but from my limited reading of modern day research, that theory went out with the concept that there is a man on the moon smiling at us all.

Anything that India can pride herself about has been introduced, constructed or taught by the Muslims. That is why the Hindus are constantly destroying / desecrating anything that can remind us of the Muslim magnificence in Hindustan.

Arab Muslims were taught by Hindus which was later taken by the whole Muslim world. Hindu scholars were regular guests in Baghdad during Caliphate. The Algebra was introduced to Arabs when work of Brahmagupta was translated into Arabic. The Arabs also learnt some Indian medicine based on the earlier works of Charaka and Sushutra.

Many books kept at house of wisdom in science, mathematics, medicine and astronomy were the translations of discoveries made by Hindus.

Who were the Hindus? Our Muslim forefathers used to call the locals by that name. Otherwise there have never been an unfied group to be identified as Hindus.

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are Muslims with heritage, culture, philosophy, science and practices which have nothing in common with those of the Hindu nation.

are you among those who call themselves Arab?

so that your ancestors do not belong to India.

Anything that India can pride herself about has been introduced, constructed or taught by the Muslims.

Arab Muslims also leant from Hindus how to make proper use of spices to make their food tasty from the people living across Malabar and Konkan.

Arab Muslims were taught by Hindus which was later taken by the whole Muslim world. Hindu scholars were regular guests in Baghdad during Caliphate. The Algebra was introduced to Arabs when work of Brahmagupta was translated into Arabic. The Arabs also learnt some Indian medicine based on the earlier works of Charaka and Sushutra.
:rofl::rofl::omghaha: :omghaha:

Man you have this habit of sugar coating cr@p.

1. Yes the Hindu Kush pertained to the slaughter of Hindus in that area. Last time I checked, present day Pakistan is in that area. Unless our genetically inferior Indians lived in that area and after the slaughter vacated to give way to the genetically superior Pakistanis ?

2. The caste system is your ancestors' achievements ? It may be rotten to the extent that it was expanded but I seriously doubt that the Upanishads originated in Pakistan. Enlighten me oh learned one since your Pakistani compatriots blew their trumpets calling you to the defense.

3. The Aryan Migration System has been debunked to the core. I may not be a historian but from my limited reading of modern day research, that theory went out with the concept that there is a man on the moon smiling at us all.

1. Did i deny our ancestors were killed instead of Indians? It again proves my point of how "akhand" bharat was.

2. The origin of caste system is people who lived in Pakistan in those days. Later on many moved east towards India.

3. And if Aryan migration theory has been debunked that mean out of India theory has been accpeted right? lol

Back
Top Bottom