What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

LOL, stop using arabic symbol, will you?

Are you retarded? Chinese character and language does not equate to numeral system. Even then, we had the concept of zero before you did. LOL.

so, your high "IQ" brain failed to notice the missing zero in the "counting rods". :laugh:

here:

Num_hindu_arabic.gif

LOL, stop using arabic symbol, will you?

Are you retarded? Chinese character and language does not equate to numeral system. Even then, we had the concept of zero before you did. LOL.

Ha Ha ha.....we don't use any Arabic symbols.........dumb Chinese with limited knowledge again....

^^^^^
Ha Ha ha.....we don't use Arabic symbols.....dumb Chinese with limited knowledge again....

Chinese will now pretend Earth did not exist before Arabs. :laugh:

Otherwise, they will be have to preach that Arabs taught us Brahmi and Hindu numerals, rather than the other way round:

Num_hindu_arabic.gif

So, dear "FartAcid", did ancient Indians use a time machine to come to medival times to learn about their numerals from the Arabs. :laugh:

No, you can't take pride in Kafirs' achievements...that would be shirk....

This thread was going well until you come. Now im here to give you some history lessons. When Zaid Hamid say he will kill hindus in Hindu Kush mountains like old times your kind remind us that they were our ancestors and not Indians. And the same time your kind cant claim any of our ancestors achievements good or bad (caste system).

I don't need to remind you that everything in this thread you guys are so proud of have origins in Pakistan. From Sanskrit to caste system, or and by the way aryan migration theory hasn't been dis proven. In fact the only theory people laugh at is Out of India theory. Our ancestors married with native ASI womans no doubt it, but when they saw how some of you will turn ugly from inside and out they created caste system.

AJHG - Genetic Evidence for Recent Population Mixture in India

This is the reason Pakistanis have least amount of ASI in them.

^^^^^
Ha Ha Ha......Chinese IQ at its best......dumber than the cockroach they eat....
The number system you use today is actually Indian(Hindu) number system....the Arabs took it from us and the Europeans took it from them....

India barely contributed anything.

Stop boasting about things you didn't achieve.

Anything that India can pride herself about has been introduced, constructed or taught by the Muslims. That is why the Hindus are constantly destroying / desecrating anything that can remind us of the Muslim magnificence in Hindustan.

@shan u open the full thread on languages from sanskrit to urdu in pakistan later .......
i like ur way of teaching history lesson to indian students :D.......

Last edited by a moderator:
9.gif

This is the shape of Vedic zero.

@shan u open the full thread on languages from sanskrit to urdu in pakistan later .......
i like ur way of teaching history lesson to indian students :D.......

lol

I only respond that way to retards from cross the border which are many on PDF, if only most of them were like @hinduguy or @bregs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan. Bangladesh and Indians are all proud of their ancestors. yes the zero was Invented by our ancestors and is used by the whole world. Chinese stop being jealous. :)

I ask all Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis to fight against the Chinese trolls :)

Let them know that they cannot come and talk bad like this...:sniper:

The point can be made without quoting Western authors' subjective opinions, especially when some of the claims are downright false.

Hint: oldest fossil is 3.5 billion years old, in Western Australia and, besides, what does that have anything to do with anything?

Pakistan. Bangladesh and Indians are all proud of their ancestors. yes the zero was Invented by our ancestors and is used by the whole world. Chinese stop being jealous. :)

I ask all Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis to fight against the Chinese trolls :)

Let them know that they cannot come and talk bad like this...:sniper:

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are Muslims with heritage, culture, philosophy, science and practices which have nothing in common with those of the Hindu nation.

Back
Top Bottom