What's new

Indian Businessman Jindal secret visit to PM House, conveyed embattled PM Modi’s special message

what ever, do you know pakistan growth rate before kargil war

read some,

even with 7.6% growth rate you have, the standard of living of Indians is lower than Pakistan. Jindal should concentrate there than in Pakistan.

ISI has nothing to do with these shadowy deals but one thing is sure media has been used quite successfully by former COAS and Government to cover ineptness and corruption.

My only worry is penetration of Chinese into Pakistani establishment in forming government, just like Americans did, funding the parties etc etc.. That will be serious threat. I hope they don't go that way and maintain pure mutual bilateral interest concept.

even with 7.6% growth rate you have, the standard of living of Indians is lower than Pakistan. Jindal should concentrate there than in Pakistan.
i am happy with your ignorance, it's not just 7.6 learn about india in ASIA

My only worry is penetration of Chinese into Pakistani establishment in forming government, just like Americans did, funding the parties etc etc.. That will be serious threat. I hope they don't go that way and maintain pure mutual bilateral interest concept.
look like you don't read article about SRI LANGA

i am happy with your ignorance, it's not just 7.6 learn about india in ASIA

Yeah it will fall soon :P By the way 7.6% of your GDP per fiscal yearly won't build your economy soon and that too with 1 Billion population.

Two things what most pakistani conspiracy theorists are forgetting here on why "darinder moodee ka gumaashtaa sajjan jindaal(Sajjan Jinadal'actually')" came to muree

1. Jindal group under UPA2 started building one of India's biggest gas powered power protects in thar region where we found huge natural gas reserves to export power to power hungry /starved pakistan

2. Jindal Group which has Huge stakes in Minning and stell & copper projects in afghanistan wants to be a part of future prosperty there and one of the indian buisness houses lobbying for overland route from pakistan to afghanistan into india

rest you all keep speculating but if these pilot projects get through pakistani nation wont have to beg any one in the world ever again but we all know this will never work out :D

Two things what most pakistani conspiracy theorists are forgetting here on why "darinder moodee ka gumaashtaa sajjan jindaal(Sajjan Jinadal'actually')" came to muree

1. Jindal group under UPA2 started building one of India's biggest gas powered power protects in thar region where we found huge natural gas reserves to export power to power hungry /starved pakistan

2. Jindal Group which has Huge stakes in Minning and stell & copper projects in afghanistan wants to be a part of future prosperty there and one of the indian buisness houses lobbying for overland route from pakistan to afghanistan into india

rest you all keep speculating but if these pilot projects get through pakistani nation wont have to beg any one in the world ever again but we all know this will never work out :D
they won't agree with you

rest you all keep speculating but if these pilot projects get through pakistani nation wont have to beg any one in the world ever again but we all know this will never work out

Currently your Jindal came to beg us for projects.

they won't agree with you
they have their own view point i have my facts also
idontcare.jpg

Currently your Jindal came to beg us for projects.
he he he he what if i told you there are already 4 corridoars bieng built in india with gross FDI (150+) & Indian investement of 250 billion dollars + of both indian government and private sector with special dedicated frieght corridoars with dedcated power genration and special manufacturing and econmic zones connecting Kolkatta to delhi to ahemdabad to mumbai to cochin to chennai and chennai to vaizag to kolkatta

and all indian top buisness houses along with japenese and american buisness houses are part of it and we are keeping China out of them thats why China is uneasy

so do not worry we already know what we are doing our economy in internal driven with a very solid export potential with not even .1% growth pitential orientation for central asia till now so you sir keep your CEPC with yourself ... thanks but no thanks we have Chahbahar and our leagacy economy and internal economy to boost our future grouth so stop giving so much importence to yourself ;)

we dont need to beg a nation like pakistan :sarcastic::omghaha:

Army should areest these indians.... and should be investigate there purpose of visit ... how did they get the visa

if army find anything related to national security breach.. all handlers including NS should be arrested as once..

Bullshit... agr krna hta to panama leaks me sabko nazar ah jata after all army is also Pakistani n they love money too

They will never,because favorite place for our bastrds to stay after looting is West not china but it has been studied as next money laundering corridor by corrupt bastards.
When did that happened,we are already coming closer in overcoming crisis.
Well come back,I hope you will have nice stay.

They will never,because favorite place for our bastrds to stay after looting is West not china but it has been studied as next money laundering corridor by corrupt bastards.

When did that happened,we are already coming closer in overcoming crisis.
Well come back,I hope you will have nice stay.
well there is Thar desert in indian side of rajasthan aswell get a MAP and study it mate :tup:

well there is Thar desert in indian side of rajasthan aswell get a MAP and study it mate :tup:
Well it is and known for coal reserves not for gas,please tag a source about discovery and extraction.
They way you are pretending looks like plant is ready Gas lines are plumbed in and just before firing pland,jandal came here to invite us.

I just made a small post and it irked you so damn much that you wrote a paragraphs :P
lagi hai :D

he he he he what if i told you there are already 4 corridoars bieng built in india with gross FDI (150+) & Indian investement of 250 billion dollars + of both indian government and private sector with special dedicated frieght corridoars with dedcated power genration and special manufacturing and econmic zones connecting Kolkatta to delhi to ahemdabad to mumbai to cochin to chennai and chennai to vaizag to kolkatta

That's not sufficient for 1 billion. You are lacking behind.

and all indian top buisness houses along with japenese and american buisness houses are part of it and we are keeping China out of them thats why China is uneasy

so do not worry we already know what we are doing our economy in internal driven with a very solid export potential with not even .1% growth pitential orientation for central asia till now so you sir keep your CEPC with yourself ... thanks but no thanks we have Chahbahar and our leagacy economy and internal economy to boost our future grouth so stop giving so much importence to yourself

They have to be because you don't have money to spend on so many corridors. CPEC or No CPEC. Pakistan has sustained. We have big land and not very big population.
so do not worry we already know what we are doing our economy in internal driven with a very solid export potential with not even .1% growth pitential orientation for central asia till now so you sir keep your CEPC with yourself ... thanks but no thanks we have Chahbahar and our leagacy economy and internal economy to boost our future grouth so stop giving so much importence to yourself ;)

we dont need to beg a nation like pakistan

You don't have Chahbahar and it's not a deep water port. Get this clear. It will take 2 decades to prepare it.

Secondly, you don't know what your mining mafia is doing in your Naxalite areas. Hahaha!!

That's not sufficient for 1 billion. You are lacking behind.

They have to be because you don't have money to spend on so many corridors. CPEC or No CPEC. Pakistan has sustained. We have big land and not very big population.

You don't have Chahbahar and it's not a deep water port. Get this clear. It will take 2 decades to prepare it.

Secondly, you don't know what your mining mafia is doing in your Naxalite areas. Hahaha!!

Thirdly, I just made a small post and it irked you so much that you wrote a paragraphs :P
well thats what you think we do not have money to spend but we are already spending and work os already in full swing but you can dream who cares :haha:

now as for Chahbahar weather its a deep water or not only time will tell we can make it deep water by desilting it its no big deal do not worry about us we know what we are doing you worry about your project we are not asking for AID or SOFT LOANS for you or CHINA or are we :azn: :sarcastic:

now as for naxalites they are being taken care of as we spek they keep doing such acts as desparate attemts now they know whats coming to them thats why they are giving meda or off media interviesws trying to salvage out of hand situations but now since commando contigents are already there with gunship hellicopter there days are numberred to just like those who killed two soldies in J&K no mercy or remose will be shown to either :butcher: :devil:

so the point in nut shell is india is not botherred and it will never join Chinas CEPC or OBOR protect no mtter what as our economy in not based on revenues genrated form "rahdaari" Got it :haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom