What's new

Indian Boxer ROBBED of Medal: Asian Games

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Watch for yourself. A$$holes of the Asian Games loaded the results in favor of the INFERIOR Korean boxer. They denied an athlete her due. Even the commentator is quite surprised as events progress

Sarita Devi declined the Bronze medal. And now the the A$$holes are trying to get her BANNED because she didn't side with their unethical practices:

We gotta stand by her in this. Hell if this ever happened in cricket the BCCI would have cut the GONADS out of the judges.

Saw this on TV, quite sad and pathetic event. But rules are rules, so nothing can be done, but for our babus who do nothing. That's the most pathetic!!

In BCCI India is the Big guy, in Olympics and Asian games etc, India is a minuscule side kick with no weight.

Still I am sure MODI govt. will stand by her.

It is Korea what were you expecting? If any one watched 2002 football world cup held in Korea would know what I am talking about

Not Just Sarita devi but also a Mongolian boxer was cheated in a similar fashion.

Assholes, freaking Douche bags first fix the entire match and try to get an athlete banned . They need a royal *** kicking

If they wanna fix the matches maybe they should just give a printout of the people they're gonna give Gold, Silver etc. instead of actually hosting the games. That way they can save a lot of money and our Athletes can save a lot of effort and we can all live in La La Land. The must have thought 'who is sarita devi? some nobody, so let's screw her' . Just make sure the likes of Mary Kom not get denied medal when they win so that 'visibly people still think we're fair'. Well @$$holes- we're watching. If the IOA cannot prevent the ban then they should just all packup and go home.

Saw this on TV, quite sad and pathetic event. But rules are rules, so nothing can be done, but for our babus who do nothing. That's the most pathetic!!

the FIRST RULE is that you will judge fairly and impartially. If you can't do that then no other rule stands.

troll them on twitter. honestly.

I would actually second that.

sarita devi should be given a champions welcome at the delhi airport , for us she is the real winner , koreans can go f%ck themselves in a corner .

The judges were alternating their scores towards the south korean, who know sarita could have won gold medal if not for these dwarf assholes, wish north korea bombs the shit out of them

If they wanna fix the matches maybe they should just give a printout of the people they're gonna give Gold, Silver etc. instead of actually hosting the games. That way they can save a lot of money and our Athletes can save a lot of effort and we can all live in La La Land. The must have thought 'who is sarita devi? some nobody, so let's screw her' . Just make sure the likes of Mary Kom not get denied medal when they win so that 'visibly people still think we're fair'. Well @$$holes- we're watching. If the IOA cannot prevent the ban then they should just all packup and go home.

the FIRST RULE is that you will judge fairly and impartially. If you can't do that then no other rule stands.

I would actually second that.

then what...i have to go out..let me come back and i the shall too..there is a good reason why we should troll them like sharapova. which was useless. anybody post the twitter handle for the games here pls...i am on a bleh phone.

Back
Top Bottom