What's new

Indian Boxer beats Pakistani boxer 5-0 in Commonwealth Games opening round

In India, different ethnic tribe groups are living... Some of the people are so giant you can't fight with them....

If India unleash these beast then so called Mujahideen wouldn't find a place to hide

Did you guys know there was one tribe that defeated the Mughals 17 times in battle? Yes, The mighty Ahoms fought and won against the Mughal empire seventeen times! In fact, they were the only dynasty not to fall to the Mughal Empire

Marathas were responsible for weakening the Mughal control over the Indian subcontinent
Mate Aren't most these great tribes bunch of 5'4 , 5'5 midgets though?

What i took away from this fight was the Pakistani guy was being way to eager and was careless with his guard he was looking for a quick knockout the indian played it cool and scored the points.

What he said is simply the bitter truth as macho as the Indians like to sound on the internet they are mere weasels in real life I can say this also from personal experience here in the UK.
Then you are violating racial laws of UK. I know this is hard for you. But respect the laws in which country you live in. Otherwise don’t visit that country.

All other sports are in decline, because all the money goes to men’s cricket
The way economy is currently, that cricket funding should be stopped too.

Bharwa thread. These guys are here only for one reason - that is to spite us, look at the gleeful posts and oleaginous levels of sycophancy exhibited by Indians in this thread. And then they bemoan when people on PDF become hard-line. This thread was created with the sole aim to spite Pakistani members on PDF.

What's new, what can you expect from this level of mentality. I miss old members from India who had a modicum of decency and weren't call centre operators from Calcutta but actual military officers who exhibited mutual respect and shared knowledge.

Bharwa thread. These guys are here only for one reason - that is to spite us, look at the gleeful posts and oleaginous levels of sycophancy exhibited by Indians in this thread. And then they bemoan when people on PDF become hard-line. This thread was created with the sole aim to spite Pakistani members on PDF.

What's new, what can you expect from this level of mentality. I miss old members from India who had a modicum of decency and weren't call centre operators from Calcutta but actual military officers who exhibited mutual respect and shared knowledge.
brother wse got defeated...its a game it happens. lets move on, as a nation, sports shouldn`t be our concern at the moment, we have got more pressing matters to deal with!

There is an emotional part of me that says it is a colonial hangover and there is no need for it in contemporary times. I have always known what the Commonwealth is, but it was most in your face when during one of the editions I saw the Queen presiding over the opening ceremony like a true monarch, with pink faced goras on each side explaining things to her as the contingents marched below. It looked nothing but a parade of slaves in front of her majesty. May not have been, but to me it felt like that.

My rational side says that these games are not competitive enough and our medals tally lulls us into believing that we are achieving some major sporting success. I would like us to concentrate on Asian games, respective world championships and Olympics, in that order.

and mods allowing such blatant racism, wow. While India is the most racist country in the world. wow.

You came to a website called defence.pk and are surprised by the racism?

This is like going to a theme park and being surprised that the rides have a que

Mate Aren't most these great tribes bunch of 5'4 , 5'5 midgets though?
Small height dosen't always translate into weakness. I am 181cm tall and played voleyball at the cluster level for my school but the best team which i ever came across was from nagaland , a bunch of 5'4 kids were smashing the ball in our court and we lost big time

I've yet to meet an Indian who can beat me up here in the UK.
Get out of your little shell and you'll find a lot many big boys to beat you up
Anyway, the Indian boxer looks Nepalese origin so this explains why he is good at boxing and winning
That's a Racist argument. It's the skill of the boxer which matters. Just like Vijender Singh( Haryanvi) or Marry Kom ( Manipur)

Last edited:
Man... I just saw the fight. Pakistani guy was trying to wrestle and the indian guy was just running around the ring. WTF

Indians were bragging like the Pakistani boxer got KO’D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you trying to find a victory in defeat ? Running around the ring is a tactic used to wear out the opponent. That's what muhammad ali did. Float like a butterfly , sting like a bee

Are you trying to find a victory in defeat ? Running around the ring is a tactic used to wear out the opponent. That's what muhammad ali did. Float like a butterfly , sting like a bee

If you call this a victory than it was pathetic to say the least.

Did you watch the fight bro?

It’s not like it was some superb performance by the Indian either. He won by some marginal points and the bhartis have orgasmed in their chaddis. :lol:

ok , let's not call it a victory , it's a defeat , the pak boxer won, happy now 😂

It was amateur performance by both boxers, if you’re a boxing fan. Indian guy won by some points. Good on him.

But OP insinuated it was some land slide victory, which it clearly wasn’t.

Did you watch the fight bro?

It’s not like it was some superb performance by the Indian either. He won by some marginal points and the bhartis have orgasmed in their chaddis. :lol:
Brother, I am so annoyed at Pakistan because their investment in sports in NIL. We have a girl in Rawalpindi who has progressed to blue belt, she has funded her own training in the US and Europe, and she was invited to Korea for invitationals and not 1 (not a single sponsor) paid for her flight...

1659203294818.png

This is the state, so how can sports flourish in this atmosphere?

Mobilink Jazz used to sponsor our women's shooting team - even they pulled out because of some phadda with some retired Brigadier sahib:
1659203105979.png

This is despite Pakistan having three Olympic level shooters in Javaria Shafqat, Mehwish Farhan and Fatima Azim

1659203163565.png

Pakistan represented by only 10 athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020 - which comprised of the following:
  • athletics
  • badminton
  • judo
  • shooting
  • swimming
  • weightlifting
What support have we provided to Haider Ali who made history by being the first ever Pakistani athlete to secure gold in Paralympics in 2020? Do people even know of him? Is he celebrated as a national champion? Hell no!
1659203546549.png

Pakistan is not short of inspirational sportsmen and women:

1659203910625.png

It is very unfortunate that Pakistan sports, over the years, have become politicised and nepotistic.

Lack of availability of proper facilities and infrastructure, inadequate role of sports federations and lack of support from the government has badly affected Pakistan’s graph in sports. Perhaps the biggest reason for the extraordinary decline in sports in Pakistan is lack of funding and vision. Pakistan’s sports budget is the lowest in South Asia, less than that of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and even Afghanistan.

To add insult to injury this is how we treat national sports legends:

In July 2021, former hockey Olympian and member of the winning team of the 1994 World Cup Naveed Alam passed away. Alam had been diagnosed with blood cancer.

He underwent chemotherapy at Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore and his health deteriorated after it. He was transferred to the intensive-care unit after his health deteriorated but in vain. Alam had appealed to the federal and provincial government to take note and provide necessary aid for his treatment, which was estimated to cost four million rupees. He helped coach the teams of Pakistan, China and Bangladesh.

We need to move away from this nepotistic and outdated method of managing sports teams and initiate grass-roots level sports foundations to nurture, support and grow talent, funding should be sought from corporate sector and pressure should be placed on federal government to increase funding for investment in sports in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom