What's new

Indian Boxer beats Pakistani boxer 5-0 in Commonwealth Games opening round

Congrats for finding an year old win,

It seems pakistanis have lost it.

lost boxing ,badminton, deliberately moved out of chess,

just today got pounded in 4 straight games.

Yea you as an Indian have found yourself....on a Pakistani forum.
But then despite waving your arms in the air....your benchmark has always been Pakistan.
BTW, heard of Amir Khan.

All the athletes from Pakistan are only on Joy trip, nothing else. There is no sports in the country except Cricket. Really pathetic state of affairs.

I've yet to meet an Indian who can beat me up here in the UK.

Anyway, the Indian boxer looks Nepalese origin so this explains why he is good at boxing and winning.
and mods allowing such blatant racism, wow. While India is the most racist country in the world. wow.

6C499C6F-3CD0-4644-B141-39EEC9ABCE73.jpeg
C9FDBE40-65B8-431E-8EE2-0A0EF44BA818.jpeg

Pakistan ladies cricket team v Barbados cricket live now

Dude at this point we should just go and hire some British pakistani boxers, they're good and except for some boxers not many locals have made that sorta inroads in boxing

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/ne...champion-in-next-two-years-says-johnny-nelson
There's a young prodigy with world champion potential

_121925608_gettyimages-1288323415.jpg

Current WBO European super-welterweight champion is also a brit pakistani

And ofcourse amir Khan, he defeated I think 13 world champions
domestic boxer in UK you also see a lot of pakistanis

I don't know why this isn't being translated in home country

Historically we were good with wrestling, now the whole sport is dying down at a proffesional level as you can't make money with it- I know at village level we are still strong but we are not going to that level of turning great amateur wrestlers into proffesional wrestler's

Boxing is a very physical game...... :pop:

Congratulations but Pakistan is not even a competitor.
Yh half of the upcoming teen UK boxers are Pakistani some of the fastest hands in boxing were Pakistani here in Manchester more than 70% of local boxing champs are Pakistani.

Pakistanis are some of the best newcomers to MMA I don't know what sanghis are doing with that 1.3 billion population they should be in the top 10s with the economy and population but you are still 3rd class.

Just goes to show how pathetic the funding of sports in Pakistan is.

Dude at this point we should just go and hire some British pakistani boxers, they're good and except for some boxers not many locals have made that sorta inroads in boxing

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/ne...champion-in-next-two-years-says-johnny-nelson
There's a young prodigy with world champion potential

View attachment 866114
Current WBO European super-welterweight champion is also a brit pakistani

And ofcourse amir Khan, he defeated I think 13 world champions
domestic boxer in UK also see a lot of pakistani

I don't know why this isn't being translated in home country
Its because lack of infrastructure for sports recently amir khan opened a boxing Academy in Pakistan which has brought forth amazing talent it will onlt improve even with the terrible economy and infrastructure we are producing some the best young MMA fighters.

Its because lack of infrastructure for sports recently amir khan opened a boxing Academy in Pakistan which has brought forth amazing talent it will onlt improve even with the terrible economy and infrastructure we are producing some the best young MMA fighters.
I hope British pakistani boxers who make it invest some money into Pakistan's boxing infrastructure too

Man... I just saw the fight. Pakistani guy was trying to wrestle and the indian guy was just running around the ring. WTF

Indians were bragging like the Pakistani boxer got KO’D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What i took away from this fight was the Pakistani guy was being way to eager and was careless with his guard he was looking for a quick knockout the indian played it cool and scored the points.

and mods allowing such blatant racism, wow. While India is the most racist country in the world. wow.
What he said is simply the bitter truth as macho as the Indians like to sound on the internet they are mere weasels in real life I can say this also from personal experience here in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom