What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell wrong with u people u just want to troll with ur third class arguments.

The World's biggest Car makers known for so called best in the World got problems in their Cars

They have to recalls millions of Cars but no one says anything

But if u got any minor problem in a car made in India decade ago you will drag it for decades shows your intentions to troll and India bashing.

Honda recall airbags: Recall expands to another 438,000 vehicles / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Toyota to recall 436,000 hybrids globally - International Business - Biz - The Times of India

GM recalls 1.5 million cars due to fire risk | Reuters

Nissan to recall 540,000 vehicles globally | Reuters

After Toyota, Honda to recall 'faulty' cars- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Toyota recalls 3.8 million vehicles - Autos- msnbc.com

You cannot reply to troll. He simly does not like India thats why such words. If he lives in BD than he will know that all the CNG autos run on the roads of BD are made in India, most of the trucks are Indian as well. He is just in denial.

Bloody Hell......what the hell is going on........

Bangladeshi folks...stop blaming your incapabilities on India.....Bangladesh Authorities are unable to supply fuel to the Power plant so plant is not working...... does it take a degree in rocket science to understand that.....No fuel.....no power....do you think the plant will work on air....

And India folks...stop defending .....its Bangladesh Incapabilities that is creating problem for them ..at least in this case... so stop wasting you time here.....

BHEL ranks 5th on the Forbes’ list of 50 of the best of Asia-Pacific’s biggest listed companies

More at : BHEL, Airtel, HDFC among 10 Indian firms on Forbes’ list BHEL, Airtel, HDFC among 10 Indian firms on Forbes’ list

BHEL was established more than 40 years ago, Today, BHEL is the 10th largest company in the world in Power Plants.

BHEL has acquired certifications to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001) and is also well on its journey towards Total Quality Management.

BHEL has:

Installed equipment for over 90,000 MW of power generation -- for Utilities, Captive and Industrial users.

Supplied over 2,25,000 MVA transformer capacity and other equipment operating in Transmission & Distribution network up to 400 kV (AC & DC).

Supplied over 25,000 Motors with Drive Control System to Power projects, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Steel, Aluminum, Fertilizer, Cement plants, etc.

Supplied Traction electrics and AC/DC locos to power over 12,000 kms Railway network.

Supplied over one million Valves to Power Plants and other Industries.

In fiscal 2008-09 the BHEL won export orders from 22 countries in 5 continents.

It is highly commendable that a Public Sector company has reached such a status.

Bloody Hell......what the hell is going on........

Bangladeshi folks...stop blaming your incapabilities on India.....Bangladesh Authorities are unable to supply fuel to the Power plant so plant is not working...... does it take a degree in rocket science to understand that.....No fuel.....no power....do you think the plant will work on air....

And India folks...stop defending .....its Bangladesh Incapabilities that is creating problem for them ..at least in this case... so stop wasting you time here.....

The anti-Indian opposition party BNP mouthpiece 'Amar Desh' trying to mislead people.
:pop:

http://www.amardeshonline.com/img/layout/Cover_31.jpg

Maruti 800 Cars(phasing out started already) were used as taxi very rarely and I think in North East Cities like Shillong,they use Maruti 800 as taxi - and the Conditions although Hilly ,are GOOD for a Car.- And it Works Fine too.
--
But ,I hardly see a Maruti 800 plying as Taxi!Some Cars can only be Workhorses and Suspension Setup and Underbody Lasting for Years and Especially Cars Which Can Last in Cities Like Calcutta(I feel is somewhat Connected to Bangladesh Culturally).These Cars are Our Good Old Amby(Hindustan Ambassador) ,Tata Indica,Toyota Innova/Qualis in case of Tolerating Bad Roads and varying Conditions.I must say - Maruti Products are never Meant to be seen driving on a National Highway in India(or imagine it falling into a pothole which is enough to have the suspension messed up) .I feel Nano will be better(in case of a crash).

Breaking news..Now Raw is searching the thread owner as well as the fake bangla news paper editor...waiting the post like this from some bangladeshi bashers....:D:D:D:D:D:D

How about the performance of your Maruti cars in BD. We paid in full and you sent us shoddy products. Indian products are third rated.

Yup... Indian products are third rated because they cannot run without energy.

Oh wait! Did you add fuel to those Maruti 800s? You see... Indian cars and Indian power turbines cannot work without fuel. Sorry.

Maybe you Bangladeshis should ask the Chinese to provide you with such equipment.

:lol:

P.S. Eastwatch... please keep your non-sense rants to yourself. Your lies about the "Indian turbines breaking down" have been exposed and yet you shamelessly continue with your ridiculous comments. Seriously... some people have no shame at all.

^^^^ hahahaha good reply dear...

BTW sometime back i had heard from a trusted PANWALA that TATA was working on a car which could use compressed air as fuel...

BTW sometime back i had heard from a trusted PANWALA that TATA was working on a car which could use compressed air as fuel...

Thats true, instead of fuel, it will use compressed air, afaik, the prototype is ready, but the efficiency is not yet good.

Good, Now India should take back its BHEL Power plant and let them survive on brillance of Bangel Desh renewable resources i.e, " Pankhi" and "Namakharami" :lol:

Thats true, instead of fuel, it will use compressed air, afaik, the prototype is ready, but the efficiency is not yet good.

Yup... Tata has extensively funded the efforts of MDI of Netherlands for this project.

The compressed air car is known as Tata OneCAT.

BTW, a colleague of mine from Purdue University had visited the MDI plant and developed a report on it. He took this photo of OneCAT which was uploaded to Wikimedia Commons -

fe7b9fe932cb9e39cfe1417c62e2147c.jpg

He told me once that the concept is great but there are serious security issues which need to overcome before the car is made available in the market.

Anyways, lets hope this car is a success! :cheers:

that will be another TATA success story...i donno why but i respect TATA much much more than RELIANCE or any other company in india...

Amar desh saying its a technical failure.

On the other hand,another news paper saying lack of gas supply.

Now,when the whole thing is still foggy here,why everyone is participating in a mud throwing competition??

If its a technical failure,the BHEL will repair it,at least that is the norm.Besides,Amar Desh news report sounded to me more as promoting BNP's deeds in the past rather than elaborating the actual problem.When a source is biased towards a certain party its very difficult to deduce whether they are reporting the truth or not.

I think Bangladeshi members should refrain from calling Indian technology inferior and cheap.We don't know how to build these plants,so how can we term them as inferior?At least they know how to build one.

If they are inferior,why were they chosen?And how they participated in the bidding?

If its the case of lack of gas supply,then whats the point of the thread other than flame war?

So Bangladeshi members should understand that before throwing mud at others.It only gives the Indians a chance to degrade our motherland.Don't give them that chance.

Last edited:
Its because of gas crisis,now confirmed..and everyone were just jumping for no reason.

Newly built Siddhirganj power plant shut down due to gas crisis

Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: February 23, 2010 18:05 PM
Reported in: National
News - Newly built Siddhirganj power plant shut down due to gas crisis
Dhaka, Feb 23 (UNB)-Crippled by gas crisis, the newly built Siddhirganj power plant has been shut down just within eight days of its inauguration by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, official sources said Tuesday.

Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB), a subsidiary of the state-owned Power Development Board (PDB), implemented the power-plant project and commenced the 120-MW unit-1 of the 240-MW plant, under a crash course for dealing with a perennial electricity crisis. The PM inaugurated its operation on February 14.

The other same-capacity unit of the twin-plant is supposed to come into operation within next two months.

According to sources, the EGCB shut down the plant on February 23 (Monday) after completion of a test run.

An official at the EGCB told UNB that despite gas crisis, they had to commence operation of the plant because of the fact that the PM would inaugurate it to mitigate the power crunch.

"Instructed by the higher authority, we had to arrange gas supply to the new plant through diverting gas from the existing 210-MW thermal plant at the Siddhirganj station and from other sources," said an EGCB official on condition of anonymity.

He noted that the gas-supply company, Titas, had to cut gas supply to other industries in Siddhirganj and its adjoining Narayanganj and Rupganj industrial belt. "About 500 small and medium-scale industries had been denied gas supply in the areas to ensure gas supply to the new plant," the EGCB official said.

He also informed that the EGCB would now conduct some other tests on the plant keeping it at halt.

The PDB official said that presently they have to keep closed a huge number of power plants, having a total capacity of 770 megawatts, because of gas crisis that has also forced the government to go for the fuel rationing to industries.

EGCB officials said that they have decided to convert the newly installed Siddhirganj peaking power plant to a dual-fuel system to offset the gas crisis and keep it in operation.

"We have already started discussion with the plant's contractor, Indian BHEL, to convert the plant to dual-fuel one so that we can run the machine with liquid fuel," another EGCB official said.

UNBconnect... - Newly built Siddhirganj power plant shut down due to gas crisis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as I said,Amardesh report was a biased one with no proper mention of the actual problem.

Amar desh saying its a technical failure.

On the other hand,another news paper saying lack of gas supply.

Now,when the whole thing is still foggy here,why everyone is participating in a mud throwing competition??

If its a technical failure,the BHEL will repair it,at least that is the norm.Besides,Amar Desh news report sounded to me more as promoting BNP's deeds in the past rather than elaborating the actual problem.When a source is biased towards a certain party its very difficult to deduce whether they are reporting the truth or not.

I think Bangladeshi members should refrain from calling Indian technology inferior and cheap.We don't know how to build these plants,so how can we term them as inferior?At least they know how to build one.

If they are inferior,why were they chosen?And how they participated in the bidding?

If its the case of lack of gas supply,then whats the point of the thread other than flame war?

So Bangladeshi members should understand that before throwing mud at others.It only gives the Indians a chance to degrade our motherland.Don't give them that chance.

:lol:

Fact is your genious iPAD reported that BHEL gave up on repairing

With much fanfare Awami Prime minister Hasina inaugurated Indian BHEL built power plant on Feb 14th, 2010. But as with any Indian engineering work power plant broke down just 2 weeks after the inception. Repair attempts has been failed and no one knows how long it will take to repair a brand new power plant made by BHEL. BHEL has been presented as pinnacle of Indian power/energy achievement, now Bangladeshis know what that means.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

Facts/ Proofs ??? For deluded gullible haters ? Its like p1ssing on the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom