What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any body post an English source?? I cant find anything in google

You have once again proved yourself to be a nut by selling an old plant to BD. Don't worry, you will not be paid unless you take the plant back to your poor dirty country and then install a new one.

I'm pretty sure the plant broke down because the people in your poor dirty country don't any knowledge about handling a power plant. Probably a kid studying for IIT has more knowledge than the best mechanical engineers in your country

Can any body post an English source?? I cant find anything in google

Its most likely because such a news doesn't exist. I found only one source when i typed this .
defense.pk :what:

You have once again proved yourself to be a nut by selling an old plant to BD. Don't worry, you will not be paid unless you take the plant back to your poor dirty country and then install a new one.

posting with out any sufficent evidence to back it up is called rant..and mind your language while talking about my country we are not here to see your bigotry..Dont expect us to show respect to your country if you stoop these low

You are the DOG. You beg and come wagging your tail to BD for business to make profit out of us. We pay money for everything we buy from India. It is buyers' market. You are educated enough to understand this small thing.

Down with India.

Dog??? why bark so much dear, relax.... Your source is wrong, atleast provide a credible source or atleast an english version..... And BHEL has a good reputation... if at all anything went wrong And if its our mistake or not, we would repair it for you...

And before commenting on India, you must also understand that India operates reactors built by BHEL , nothing went wrong for us for decades.... why does it always happen to you???

dont make me come as down as you.... I respect the integrity of this forum which you lack at the most.... look at your country before commenting on mine....

I even say BHEL will repair it, if your allegations are true... how do u know its an old reactor, dont you have quality engineers to Inspect if the reactors are old or not, or is your country so Inferior that it cannot even distinguish between a new and an old reactor?

And we have provided you ISO rated stuffs, so you simply cannot say that Its our fault..

Last edited:
He might have sabotaged that plant and now posting the news here. Anti India forces are crawling on this earth.

Eastwatch, i suggest you keep quiet before you make yourself look like an insolent idiot. BHEL installed powerplants have been working fine in India for decades. If it broke down in bangladesh, there are a few explanations:

1) Bad service: The plant is in bangladesh, so it'll be bangladeshi engineers who are maintaining the plant. If they can't do their job properly, then things will break down. Don't blame the manufacturer if the maintenance people cant understand the technology.

2) Bad quality control: If there is an inherent fault with the plant, then the blame is to be apportioned between BHEL and the bangladeshi authorities. BHEL is supposed to ensure quality, and the bangladeshi authorities are supposed to inspect the plant and confirm quality. So if plant was of low quality, dont just pin all the blame on BHEL. Your authorities were supposed to find the fault and point it out.

3) Crap is as crap buys: If bangladesh didnt pay for a high quality plant, dont expect to get a high quality plant.

And as for calling India a poor dirty country, just go take a look at your own country. Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Last edited:
dont make me come as down as you.... I respect the integrity of this forum which you lack at the most.... look at your country before commenting on mine....

I even say BHEL will repair it, if your allegations are true... how do u know its an old reactor, dont you have quality engineers to Inspect if the reactors are old or not, or is your country so Inferior that it cannot even distinguish between a new and an old reactor?

And we have provided you ISO rated stuffs, so you simply cannot say that Its our fault..
Now, probably you will blame ISO for the failure of your low quality power plant.

Now, probably you will blame ISO for the failure of your low quality power plant.

Why should I blame ISO when they have certified it as good quality??? Now get some life buddy... You are no one to do propaganda here....

3) Crap is as crap buys: If bangladesh didnt pay for a high quality plant, dont expect to get a high quality plant.

And as for calling India a poor dirty country, just go take a look at your own country. Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black

So, in your opinion BD is paying a few hundred million dollars to install a power plant that goes down within a single week. Good way to defend a cheating business.

All I know is BD needs to be more dependent by itself or needs alternative source if Indian products are not good. If Indian products are bad then we can not blame India. It is we or AL govt who prefer Indian products for cheap price. At least India can make it's own products whatever it's good in quality or not but BD can't do that too. Go India go................it's our fault and bad luck since we can't solve our problem by ourself.

So, in your opinion BD is paying a few hundred million dollars to install a power plant that goes down within a single week. Good way to defend a cheating business.

surely a fake made up news. I went through Bangladeshi English Daily Daily star (edailystar.com). There are talks about road accidents, BDR BSF talks, China related news but not even a mention of power plant break down.

Bunch of Idiots needs something to jump on.. What a waste of time and energy by posting some fake news? Go get a life mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom