What's new

Indian Army set to place order for 248 more arjun main battle tanks

By adding more arjunk indian army is digging its own grave. it does not have chance to survive fighting advance al khalid I.

take my advice stick to russian t-72 and t-90.

I think each Arjun can take out 10 abram m1A3 tanks and 20 apache helicopters at the same time.

Congrats!Atleast you have got the guts to accept the reality.
Hey every indian friends,give this honest man thanx

By adding more arjunk indian army is digging its own grave. it does not have chance to survive fighting advance al khalid I.

take my advice stick to russian t-72 and t-90.

Thanks but no thanks!!!!!!!

sheesh wat bad days are upon us indians
pakistanis advicing us about our weapons capabilities against theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not in a million years
AL MK2,3,4,5,6,7<<<<<<<Arjun MK0:woot:

I think each Arjun can take out 10 abram m1A3 tanks and 20 apache helicopters at the same time.

Yes, as we have got this capability after buying advance sensors through secret FMS from Afghan to counter China and Pak :P

I have thanked you for bringing some amusement here!!!!

The best tanks are only built in China & Pakistan, they have years of experience in designing, manufacturing & operating them. Indian tanks are so so tanks, whenever Indian tanks faced Pakistan tanks in war India lost. Even in 71, India lost war & large parts of its land....
Indeed it is, I feel like Arjunks are preety old 90s era tech, its a good strategic mistake for India to commit more billions in buying 248 tanks. Its 20 ton heavier cannot be effective on the plains of Indian western border, still facing hard on hotter and cold trials, its incomplete, and obsolete due to its "architecture design" (If you know what I mean!).

Honestly, Arjun could now be only compared to T-72s, to the max!!!

Indeed it is, I feel like Arjunks are preety old 90s era tech, its a good strategic mistake for India to commit more billions in buying 248 tanks. Its 20 ton heavier cannot be effective on the plains of Indian western border, still facing hard on hotter and cold trials, its incomplete, and obsolete due to its "architecture design" (If you know what I mean!).

Yeah it's a huge mistake,not for indian army but for pakistan army.

Al Khalid is one of the best tank in the world. Only latest generation Chinese tank can be compared with it.

The Arjun is a capable tank, and a very advanced one too. Hence, it is a complex machine to build.

If Arjun was 'junk', then they would have been able to produce in much larger numbers.

I'd say the T-72s are pretty much junk - as in outdated.

I don't know about the AK compared to the Arjun (it's too early to tell), but it's capabilities certainly sound formidable enough to deter any armored division.

Oh, like you are such an expert :lol:

This isn't the 60s or 70s we are talking about, this is the 21st century. Never ever underestimate your opponent.

Back
Top Bottom