Indian Army News & Discussions

Infantry Combat Vehicle Abhay

1nxnqg.jpg

o90ld0.jpg

w0ti76.jpg

91kjnn.jpg

23shk51.jpg

2h731aa.jpg

ICV ABHAY SUCKS...BIG TIME..!!!!!THE DESIGN IS A FLOP....WORST EVER I HAVE SEEN ..!!!
IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG DUMB BOX...!!!
TECHONIGALLY SPEAKING....IT DOES NOT EVEN MATCH UPTO BMP 2 SARATH WHICH THE INDIAN ARMY IS CURRENTLY USING IN LARGE NUMBERS AS THEIR PREFERRED ICV...!!
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT IT MAN...DO U THINK THIS GONNA FEAR ANY TROOP IN THE WORLD???...SO STUPID....!
EVEN I COULD GIVE A BETTER DESIGN FOR THIS ICV.......IN MAKING!!!
LOOK AT THE REST OF THE WORLD...SPECIALLY SINGAPORE,GERMANY,USA,UK,CHINA,TURKEY,SWEDEN,JAPAN,FRANCE...THEIR ICV's LOOKS DEADLY..WORKS DEADLY..AND THEY SERIOUSLY ARE DEADLY...!!!!
DRDO..ND OTHER FEW ORGANIZATION ARE JUST MAKING UP MONEY IN THE NAME OF MAKING INDIA'S NEXT GENERATION ICV'S...ND GIVING US SUCH BIG DUMB BOX...LIKE THIS ICV ABHAY...!!!

Hi, i was watching this vid:
(shows CATS of IA)

and i was wondering if for the ALH as it is impractical for the Cheetah, but does the ALH carry a Crew Chief ( or something somthing similar) like in the US??

US Army crew chief:
army.mil-45596-2009-07-23-060702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ICV ABHAY SUCKS...BIG TIME..!!!!!THE DESIGN IS A FLOP....WORST EVER I HAVE SEEN ..!!!
IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG DUMB BOX...!!!
OFB have moved on....they are working on a future IFV as pat of the FICV project.....OFB is one of the 4 participating company in FICV project....it has tie up with Rosoboronexport for this.....

OFB have moved on....they are working on a future IFV as pat of the FICV project.....OFB is one of the 4 participating company in FICV project....it has tie up with Rosoboronexport for this.....

can u just provide a link for that.....i just want to see the new stuff...!!!

Army-IAF joint exercise to start today

A six-day joint exercise of the Army and the IAF will begin Monday in the deserts of Bikaner and Suratgarh near Pakistan border.

‘Vihayee Bhav’, the exercise, will involve tank-to-tank wars, helicopter operations and others, Army officials said.

According to the Army, it has conducted 10 major exercise near the Pakistan border in the past six years and this exercise will boost synergy between the Indian defence forces.

“Battlefield tactics for warfare are being practised in the exercise which also aims at fine-tuning the concept of Cold Start doctrine,” an official said. Cold Start was a military doctrine developed by the armed forces in 2004 and involves joint operations between the three main services Army, Navy, and Air Force.

Does anyone know how many TATRA trucks are in service with the IA? it seems like there would BA a lot considering it is the mount for ground launched BRAHMOS, Smerch and Pinka and other systems including radar. I also believe it is used by engineers for recovery and bridge laying.

Indian Army exercises near Pakistan borders continue - GEO.tv

Indian Army exercises near Pakistan borders continue

Updated at: 1115 PST, Monday, May 30, 2011

Indian Army exercises near Pakistan borders continue NEW DELHI: Indian Army conducting a larger than usual summer collective exercise in the Indian Punjab borders between the two countries in which over 12,000 troops drawn from the three armed forces participating in the month long exercises Pine Prahar at a time when Pakistan is facing all sorts of international opprobrium after the US operation in Abbotabad, which killed Osama bin Laden.

Lt. Gen. Munish Sibal, General Officer Commanding of Vajra Corps said that the exercise includes ambitious integration of all force multipliers including the air force, battlefield transparency and enhanced mobility demonstrations in sync with the requirements of the future battlefield. A large number of tanks and artilleries are also participating in the Pine Prahar Indian war games.

Back
Top Bottom