What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good decision.
Although this women are not with combat arms like infantry branch (they are from combat support branch like ASC, ordnance corps etc). But a great development nonetheless.

India needs frontline women soldiers like other military superpowers like USA, Israel.

I bet you they'll rape one of them and blame it on Pakistani infiltrators who 'penetrated' the LoC.

That aside, Isn't it against Islamic rules of engagement to harm women? If so, we'll need some Sikh Supersoldiers

I thought because India became a superpower 8 months ago China and Pakistan have resorted to bleeding India with a 1000 cuts since no military can stand up to supa powa?
Corrupt Pakistani media - on India's behalf - has brainwashed you to such an extent that no amount of logic or reasoning can help you.

- PRTP GWD

There is a viral video of a indian army woman who left indian army just because a guy knocked her door late at night and ask her to do things which she denied.she left army. Just think about all these molesters in indian army. It's a pity.anyway I agree with areesh.areesh is right here.

Very good decision.
Although this women are not with combat arms like infantry branch (they are from combat support branch like ASC, ordnance corps etc). But a great development nonetheless.

India needs frontline women soldiers like other military superpowers like USA, Israel.
They will not be shot by Pakistanis if they know they are women but indian soldier please dont rape them

May be they have inducted as a target practise for Pakistani soldiers and ahum ahum for Indian soldiers

Corrupt Pakistani media - on India's behalf - has brainwashed you to such an extent that no amount of logic or reasoning can help you.

- PRTP GWD

Who was blaming which country for sending terrorist spies and pigeon again? And not just some random media troll, the most popular media service of that country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom