What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

You really want to go down this road. OK Be my guest

In recent elections in Delhi University 3/4 seats were won by ABVP. All electors were educated. So how did ABVP win these seats?

And don't bring JNU. JNU has been a leftist bastion - both teachers and students. RW professors and students are hounded out in that university.

Even then all left parties had to unite in alliance in order to defeat ABVP

Secondly what is wrong in being a techie and a sanghi? I consider a techie far more educated than a f****g humanities student who wastes his time and taxpayers money shouting meaningless slogans.

I hope you know that the only people who take up humanities are the once who do not get enough marks in 10th to take up science or those who couldn't clear entrance exams for engineering or medical. Clearly, they are less educated then techies

If a techie is a Sanghi it simply means more educated people support BJP
Hey @padamchen yesterday ABVP won all 4 seats in Hyderabad University.

Same university where that fake dalit Rohit Vemula drama happened couple of years ago.

Still thinking that educated people don't support BJP?

Hey @padamchen yesterday ABVP won all 4 seats in Hyderabad University.

Same university where that fake dalit Rohit Vemula drama happened couple of years ago.

Still thinking that educated people don't support BJP?

You have a very warped idea of educated compared to what the world refers to as educated.

Joe has pointed out this very Indian way of looking at education in the past.

College and university politics is a direct extension of national and local politics.

It is not a separate silo.

Please excuse me but I'm not really interested in having a debate on politics and national and social issues with you.

Don't be offended. It's a big country. Not all of us need to talk to one another.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Not being elitist.

I went through AFMC hardly sharing a few words with many of the students there. Including my own batchmates.

I'm selective. And not gregarious.

It would be brave of them to attack despite the nuclear threat. Last time they cowered post mumbai massacre when Sheik Rasheed said Hindustan ke kisi mandir mein Ganta nahi bajega.

India is attempting to further pressurise Pakistan financially / economically by forcing Pakistan to deploy it's military resources on it's western border and hamper Pakistan's effort towards financial austerity and discipline.

The situation / opportunity is too tempting for India to miss.

What India does not realise is that Pakistan's war doctrine doesn't require much financial expenditure (tactical nukes, et al). But what will follow any adventurism is start of covert and overt support of all the separatist movements in India by Pakistan.

Add to that, PA will become a gorilla army if conventional warfare would lead to defeat.

Can any invading army deal with a heavily armed gorilla army backed by the local population?

USA couldn't defeat Afghan Taliban despite all the firepower, imagine what we would do to Indian army in gorilla warfare.

Attack river will fill with the blood of kafir 3 times.

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media
1 Oct, 2018

indian-army-deploying-gunship-helicopters-battle-tanks-along-pakistan-border-russian-media-1538335086-6595.jpg

MOSCOW – Indian Army is deploying extra troops, gunship helicopters, military cargo choppers, medium to heavy ammunition batteries and military ration depots along with its Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan in Kashmir valley, reported Russian media.

According to information available in Russian language media, Pakistan and Indian troops are once again approaching “eye ball-to-eye ball” standup situation as heavy mobilization of Indian troops on Neelum-Jhelum valleys is reported. However, Indian Army is not sharing real situation with media and is avoiding commenting on the situation at Indo-Pak Line of Control in Kashmir Valley.

India celebrated the second anniversary of surgical strikes it claimed it did against Pakistan this week. However, Indian media raised several questions without appropriate answers regarding the claim of Modi government for so-called surgical strikes on Pakistan on September 29, 2016. Pakistan called this claim of surgical strikes as “schizophrenic response of a deranged mindset of Indian military and civilian leadership”. Pakistan has warned that any adventurism or an attempt of surgical strikes could lead the region to a full-fledged war between the two nuclear countries.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

NOTHING is going to happen. Watch this space. You heard it first here. india will talk big, blow a lot of hot air, indians on the net will spout retarded fantasizes but ultimately do NOTHING. This has always been the case. No point in duscussing. Move on everyone and get on with your lives.

till the isis is doing what israel wanted to do in arabs country, israel would support them... It's not a secret that israel wanted to destroy syria, iran etc... for their GRAND ISRAEL... Enmies of my enemies are my friends
till the isis is doing what israel wanted to do in arabs country, israel would support them... It's not a secret that israel wanted to destroy syria, iran etc... for their GRAND ISRAEL... Enmies of my enemies are my friends

Comments show how paranoid Pakistani membere are. Thik what will happen if India do a preemptive strke.

Comments show how paranoid Pakistani membere are. Thik what will happen if India do a preemptive strke.
:drag:
abay bore kar ra hay bay tu, ab apna strike kar bhi day yar, bohot bore kar ra hay tu, :pleasantry:farjicle:pleasantry: ya :pleasantry:cold fart:pleasantry:!
:coffee:

bored-cat.jpg

*yawn*
abay bore kar ra hay bay tu, ab apna strike kar bhi day yar, bor kar ra hay tu, farjicle ya cold fart!
:coffee:

bored-cat.jpg
Jab jitani zaroorat hotiHhai utani kar hi lete hai. Aap log kahte hai hua hi nahi.

Back
Top Bottom