What's new

Indian Army approaches Azad Kashmir border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunkers are on opposite mountains and often separated by rocky water channel or flood plain in the middle. 500 to 1000 meter apart. Locals move up and down all the time. Before fencing (by Indians), locals even move in and out of Indian side.

Not to me. Accent is legit.
People.are real but the story they are telling is fake.

Bunkers are on opposite mountains and often separated by rocky water channel or flood plain in the middle. 500 to 1000 meter apart. Locals move up and down all the time. Before fencing (by Indians), locals even move in and out of Indian side.

Not to me. Accent is legit.
Bunkers are not only on the mountain tops. This is not a normal international border. Being LOC, neither side is ready to give an inch. You'll find bunkers even on slopes and in valley nullahs to deny any approach to your enemy. Moreover, LOC is now heavily fenced, so such things are otherwise not possible.

Bunkers are not only on the mountain tops. This is not a normal international border. Being LOC, neither side is ready to give an inch. You'll find bunkers even on slopes and in valley nullahs to deny any approach to your enemy. Moreover, LOC is now heavily fenced, so such things are otherwise not possible.

So there is no explanation for the photo of Indian troops?

This is very suspicious. I wonder what happened.

Hafiz will perform fajar ki Namaz at the place where the incursion took place and Indian Army will send apology notes before dawn breaks.

Second such incursion reported in recent times. And what is the army doing?

Ask raja adil.. he knows everything.

Ask Bajwa he knows everything. When will the army send Papa Johns Vigo
to pick up these Indian Soldiers? Or are these for PTI supporters only?
EgiAzM2WsAAjQ7h.jpg

Two days ago, Indian Army came to so-called Azad Kashmir area & planted flags. Last day local JKLF activists went to that place, when Indian army seen locals they moved to Indian occupied side. JKLF activists removed Indian army flag and hosted JKLF flag.
#JammuKashmir
Unlikely. The level of militarisation is such that any activity of this sort is likely to be picked up. More so in a terrain that isn’t as hostile as Kargil.

Fake story to create unnecessary noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom