What's new

Indian and pakistani beheaded in KSA

taking drugs to KSA simply means you bull with death . in pakistan even agency patch a red sticker on passport after issue visa that drugs smuggling punsihment is death in KSA

It seems like comprehension and logical reasoning fails most saudi arabians

A drug smuggling crackhead talking about comprehension and logical reasoning lol, I've seen it all people.
Can you even stand still after you done sniffIng that crack of yours?

some old billboard by anti narcotics force pakistan

drugs-ad.jpg

a warning board out of islamabad passport office

6532791961_5c1763d964_z.jpg

taking drugs to KSA simply means you bull with death . in pakistan even agency patch a red sticker on passport after issue visa that drugs smuggling punsihment is death in KSA
these idiots know what will happen to them if they get caught smuggling drugs still they do it i dont really get it either they are too stupid or moronically brave
I agree, they are either incredibly stupid/brave to smuggle drugs in KSA fully knowing about the consequence if they get caught.......but they do it anyway, due to the high demand in KSA which has resulted from the restriction and the paying capacity of rich Saudis.

I agree, they are either incredibly stupid/brave to smuggle drugs in KSA fully knowing about the consequence if they get caught.......but they do it anyway, due to the high demand in KSA which has resulted from the restriction and the paying capacity of rich Saudis.
nothing brave... they could be forced to take it or they are just greedy mother fuckers..

A drug smuggling crackhead talking about comprehension and logical reasoning lol, I've seen it all people.
Can you even stand still after you done sniffIng that crack of yours?

Get off your "high" horse. You reaffirm my point about most of your kind not having the mental fortitude for most things that require more than just a few grey cells. Carry on rambling.

:lol:

Why not just hang them instead of public beheading?

nobody forces people to do drugs.... they do drugs they want to not because the dealers force them.... whats next?? charge people who sell cigarettes because they cause cancer??
and detain shop owners who sell pepsi because it makes kids fat?? and ruins their life???

You can not compare Cigarettes, Pepsi or fast food with drugs. Cigarettes for instance "may cause" cancer, whereas Heroine "will" alter your mental thinking abilities - forcing you to do things without you having any sense of reality (not to mention what kind of harm it does to the physical health)

Have you seen someone driving under the influence of drugs?

Have you seen drug addicts in general? The things they do to get to drugs when they need it, but can't get it?

There is a reason why drugs are banned

....but nobody forces anyone to take 'drugs' you know.....the smugglers are only responsible for catering to the demand.....and who is responsible for the demand?
The rich kid who takes drugs just for adventure or the poor kid who takes drugs just to forget his/her worries
for sometime...has their families and the society at large to blame.......

This argument of "no body forces them..." is absolutely flawed.

Does that mean, people should be allowed to manufacture drugs, bombs, dangerous chemicals at home, because they are harmless as long as no one uses them?

these idiots know what will happen to them if they get caught smuggling drugs still they do it i dont really get it either they are too stupid or moronically brave
I think bravery has nothng to do with it,,,,,stupidity maybe,,cheap drug mules

Seems like i need to get my whip, a slave here definitely need disciplines, I'll use the same whip i use on my other Indian/Pakistani slaves, you'll learn how to respect your Saudi overlord you maggot :)

Cut this cr@p please.

So i take it you're a drug smuggler yourself? Cuz only criminals will sympathize with their fellow criminals.

I agree these people deserve nothing but death
Kudos to KSA for doing our Job for us :enjoy::enjoy:

I thought i already told your sorry and boring a$$ to get lost, seems like you suffer and inferiority complex as well, just like that other idiot qamar. Anyways are you out of crack? Is that why you're insisting on boring us with your BS? I'm sure a drug smuggler like you won't have a problem to resupply himself with more crack.

Nope it's not legal, if you get caught with large amounts you'll probably get charged with smuggling as well.
WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex | World news | The Guardian
I too agreee death to people who do drugs.

Back
Top Bottom