What's new

Indian and pakistani beheaded in KSA

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia has beheaded an axe murderer and a heroin smuggler bringing the total number of public executions in the kingdom this year to 34.

Indian man Vijay Kumar Saleem was convicted of killing a Yemeni national in an axe attack by striking him on the head.

According to the Saudi interior ministry, the attack took place after a dispute at the farm where the men worked and Saleem was executed in the capital Riyadh.

261F82EF00000578-2970671-image-a-41_1424971574084.jpg

+2
Police officers in Saudi Arabia who impose a strict version of Islamic Sharia law. Under the law, rape, murder, apostasy, drug trafficking and armed robbery are punishable by death

Meanwhile in the holy city of Medina, Pakistani national Hafiz Wifaq Rasoul Shah was also beheaded after being convicted of heroin trafficking.

A separate interior ministry statement said: 'Investigations led to his confession and he was tried and found guilty.'

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the Gulf has become an increasingly important market for illicit drugs in recent years.

The Saudi government says it 'is committed to fighting drugs of all kinds due to the physical and social harm they cause'.

The beheadings come just a day after a man was sentenced to death forposting a video on a social media site which shows him ripping up the Koran (file picture)

It also says the death penalty in murder cases aims 'to maintain security and realise justice'.

Drug trafficking, rape, murder, apostasy and armed robbery are all punishable by death under the Gulf kingdom's strict version of Islamic sharia law.

The beheadings come just a day after a man was sentenced to death for renouncing his Muslim faith and posting a video on a social media site which shows him ripping up the Koran before hitting it with his shoe.

A source who was in the General Court during his hearing said: 'In the video he cursed God, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his daughter Fatimah and ripped a copy of the Holy Qur'an and hit it with a shoe.

'The death sentence was issued after his apostasy was proven.'

Amnesty International said in its annual report released on Wednesday that death sentences are often imposed 'after unfair trials'.

The London-based watchdog said some defendants claimed to have been tortured or 'otherwise coerced or misled into making false confessions' before trial.

It is believed that the kingdom executed 87 people last year, up from 78 in 2013.

The Saudi government has taken some steps to reform its judicial system but has also defended it as 'fair'.

Last year a court in Jeddah sentenced Saudi liberal Raif Badawi to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in prison for publishing criticism of the kingdom's ruling religious and political elite and calling for reforms in Islam.

The first of 50 of those lashes were carried out in January, but subsequent rounds of flogging have not occurred.

Officials have not publicly commented on the case, but insiders say the lashing appears to have been quietly dropped.

Read more: Axe murderer and heroin smuggler are both beheaded in Saudi Arabia | Daily Mail Online

This is very sad.

I remember a thread . It was regarding the Pakistanis beheaded in SA for drugs smuggling charges. I strongly condemn the incident but to my surprise, there was hardly any voice of concern from Pakistani members. Infact they defended it by saying that their country their rule.

For murder, it's OK....for any other crime, the death penalty is too harsh IMHO, but then, their country their rules...

This is very sad.

I remember a thread . It was regarding the Pakistanis beheaded in SA for drugs smuggling charges. I strongly condemn the incident but to my surprise, there was hardly any voice of concern from Pakistani members. Infact they defended it by saying that their country their rule.

So i take it you're a drug smuggler yourself? Cuz only criminals will sympathize with their fellow criminals.

So i take it you're a drug smuggler yourself? Cuz only criminals will sympathize with their fellow criminals.

So you have done research on this? If so, I would like to read it. Even I thought capital punishment for a drug offense is bit too much. You would hang me too if you can, right? I am sure if we beheaded a Saudi for a lame *** reason like that, you would understand too.

Death for drug related charges are just insane. How is smugling drugs is equal to murder or rape?

Also can you please tell me the punishment for consuming drugs?

death penalty for drugs is barbaric... and has nothing to do with islam...death penalty is only for murder/rape

I have seen first hand what the drugs do to the youth and countless families in Pakistan.

When I see, what these drugs do to the youth, I ask the question what is more barbaric?

- Sending these drug dealers to gallows? Or
- The crimes against humanity what these drug dealers are committing?

I think Pakistan should also introduce death penalty to these soul-less, cruel drug dealers and smugglers.

I have seen first hand what the drugs do to the youth and countless families in Pakistan.

When I see, what these drugs do to the youth, I ask the question what is more barbaric?

I think Pakistan should also introduce death penalty to these soul-less, cruel drug dealers and smugglers.
nobody forces people to do drugs.... they do drugs they want to not because the dealers force them.... whats next?? charge people who sell cigarettes because they cause cancer??
and detain shop owners who sell pepsi because it makes kids fat?? and ruins their life???

So you have done research on this? If so, I would like to read it. Even I thought capital punishment for a drug offense is bit too much. You would hang me too if you can, right? I am sure if we beheaded a Saudi for a lame *** reason like that, you would understand too.

Yes i have done research about it, and you're a prime example, if you smuggle drugs you'll get your head chopped off, it's pretty simple, it's even written on the visa of every foreigner before he enters the country. And if a saudi got beheaded for smuggling drug then i couldn't care less.

Death for drug related charges are just insane. How is smugling drugs is equal to murder or rape?

Also can you please tell me the punishment for consuming drugs?

Smuggling drug is more dangerous than simply killing someone, by smuggling drugs you ruin the lives of many not just one, if you're a consumer and not a smuggler then the punishment is softer, no beheading here.

these idiots know what will happen to them if they get caught smuggling drugs still they do it i dont really get it either they are too stupid or moronically brave

Yes i have done research about it, and you're a prime example, if you smuggle drugs you'll get your head chopped off, it's pretty simple, it's even written on the visa of every foreigner before he enters the country. And if a saudi got beheaded for smuggling drug then i couldn't care less.
yeah but saudis don't get beheaded..... they don't even get beheaded when they beat their 4 yr old daughters to death..... its the double standards of your backward nation.... an indian or a pakistani is not a human to you people...
Saudi cleric rapes, beats his 5-year-old to death, gets 8 years prison

....but nobody forces anyone to take 'drugs' you know.....the smugglers are only responsible for catering to the demand.....and who is responsible for the demand?
The rich kid who takes drugs just for adventure or the poor kid who takes drugs just to forget his/her worries for sometime...has their families and the society at large to blame.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom