What's new

Indian aircraft were out ranged by Pakistan Air Force in aerial combat.

u do have tech. mister its just that yr fguys suck in human proficiency.
Su30 was shot down by jf17, thats why it isnt coming close because now Jf17s have PL15 Ultra long range missiles with 150 km range.
Reason why most resent indian has purchased 1000 russain made bvr.. I believe 15 to 20 days ago order was placed

Read this interesting arguments on youtube comment section. If you have time. View attachment 574820
upload_2019-8-20_18-6-8.png

The image you posted has low quality. Cannot reading nothing from it.

The excuses, the if and but could not diminish the humiliation of IAF by the hands of PAF.
Indians have to live with it for rest of their lives. Now it is part of the history/military history and I believe the superior tactics of Pakistani airmen, against the superior machines, will be taught/discussed as an example around the reputed institutes of defence world.
Who knows even in Indian institutes also for awareness of their airmen.

ROE was changed during that day by PAF. There is nothing like outranged except surprise salvo of AMRAMs.

View attachment 574924

The image you posted has low quality. Cannot reading nothing from it.
yes when i realized I deleted the post immediately. Not sure why this thing still appearing.

I took Screenshot from phone and posted via phone. When I saw that pixel ratio is not good by phone posting I deleted post. Sorry for any annoying thing faced by respectful members. @M.AsfandYar @Bravo6 @maverick1977 @graphican

This is the link of video. Goto comment section and find conversation by name of Harjeet Singh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819_180753_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819_180753_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 32
yes when i realized I deleted the post immediately. Not sure why this thing still appearing.

I took Screenshot from phone and posted via phone. When I saw that pixel ratio is not good by phone posting I deleted post. Sorry for any annoying thing faced by respectful members. @M.AsfandYar @Bravo6 @maverick1977 @graphican

This is the link of video. Goto comment section and find conversation by name of Harjeet Singh.

Indians will lie and they need these lies. This lie is their face-saver. But when you want to know the facts then consider a few points;
  • Paksitan says no F-16 got shot
  • Abhi admitted he was looking for a target when he got hit, never said he shot or fired at F-16 or any jet. He never said anything even when he reached back in India.
  • His 4 missiles are intact, they never left his aircraft
  • No one ever saw an F-16 falling, no footage no witnesses no wreckage, no smoke
  • American said no F-16 got shot, the reporter is still standing to her claims, then Americans got backtracked taking a position of neutrality saying no such counting was done. They still do not agree with Indian claims.
  • USA is upgrading all Paksitani F-16s, including the supposed one which "got shot" - funny!
So other than Indians, there is no one who ever witnessed an F-16 falling. The radar blip is the only evidence of claim they have and that may be because of low-flying aircraft, jamming or their radar malfunctioning. Indians are a lying Nation with no shame for it so I can also assume they fabricated a radar screenshot to make a point.

In 2060, Indians will eventually prove that it was India who shot two Pakistani planes, and it was Shahid Khan, not Abhinandan, that India handed over to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom