What's new

Indian Air Force To Buy 22 Apache Helos

You arbitrarily set the minimum posts limit to 1700 for my posts to be authentic in you eyes because at that point I will somehow have acquired some insight or knowledge that I currently do not possess. Please, you are a joke. I am Indo-Canadian born and raised. You don't have command over the English language nor do you have the ability to understand simple math. If this is the education system in India, I can clearly see why India is lacking behind China. Put down the Mahabharata, the Gita and the Ramayana and go open a textbook. Learn something instead of reading ancient mythology about things that never happened.

:offtopic: you are reported.

As for the cost, maybe there are far more things involved. Maybe, there is technology transfer etc., Which is not talked about. Maybe thats why it costs more. Just throwing it out there. So we cant look at money spent by another country, divide it by number of helicopters and then say India is being cheated. Am sure the govt that is spending money knows better.

not cheated, bcs US sales weapon always at four class at different prices

first class: US, Isreal--Slightly higher than the cost price
second class: allies, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe--make lower money
third class: country which friendly with US--Middile East, ESA,India,and others--make money
fourth class: some country with Protection fee added--South Korea(price same as the third class, but USA administer South Korea army),Japan(highest price, even you can't image),Taiwan(second highest price with protect fee)

other Potential threat US will not sell to--Russia,China,Iran........

first class: US, Isreal--Slightly higher than the cost price
second class: allies, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe--make lower money
third class: country which friendly with US--Middile East, ESA,India,and others--make money
fourth class: some country with Protection fee added--South Korea(price same as the third class, but USA administer South Korea army),Japan(highest price, even you can't image),Taiwan(second highest price with protect fee)

other Potential threat US will not sell to--Russia,China,Iran.....

That is a pile of ****.

Couple of things,

Do you understand the meaning of estimated? Dollar value,? Besides Military sales are much more than what they look like. Saudi Arabia probably did America some favours elsewhere, got their stuff for bit cheaper. This isn't your typical supermarket, where every customer gets the same deal.

812 AGM-114L-3 HELLFIRE LONGBOW missiles, 542 AGM-114R-3 HELLFIRE II missiles, 245 STINGER Block I-92H missiles

812+542=1354 76000$/one 102.9million
STINGER Block I-92H 245 120000$/one 29.4million
missile: 132million except these India buy AH64d still at a cost:
(1.4billion-0.132billion)/22=57.6million$

for
A deal worth 598 million dollars Saudi Arabia of AH-64D APACHE

12 AH-64D Block II APACHE Longbow Helicopters, 30 T700-GE-701D Engines, 12 Modernized Targeting Acquisition and Designation Systems/Pilot Night Vision Sensors, 4 each AN/APG-78 Fire Control Radars and AN/APR-48 Radar Frequency Interferometers, 28 M299 HELLFIRE Longbow Missile Launchers, 12 AN/ALQ-144C(V)3 Infrared Jammers, 12 AN/APR-39A(V)4 Radar Signal Detecting Sets, 12 AN/ALQ-136(V)5 Radar Jammers, 12 AAR-57(V)3/5 Common Missile Warning Systems, 36 Improved Countermeasures Dispensers, and 12 AN/AVR-2B Laser Warning Sets. Also included: composite horizontal stabilators, Integrated Helmet and Display Sight Systems, repair and return, transportation, depot maintenance, spare and repair parts, support equipment, publications and technical documentation, U.S. Government and contractor technical support, and other related elements of program support. The estimated cost is $598 million.

less than 50million/AH64D,
every saled AH64d has this
Not only is India getting MORE (22) Apaches but it is buying the LATEST version (BLK.III) and the IAF, unlike the RSAF has NEVER operated the Apache before so intial costs WILL be more because logisitcs,spares,training and infrastructure (is start up costs) all have to be accounted for but in any future follow-on deals the deals will only be costed for the cost of each platform and not start-up costs. Dividing the cost of the entire deal by the number of units on order is an entirely foolish and retarded way to go about determining the unit cost of an AH-64D BLK.III and goes against even the simiplest of notions. Not to mention that the weapons packacge is encompassed in the same deal and the IAF has gone for a HUGE weapons package- 1000s of Hellfire and rockets.

+ Russians gave up and pulled out?

You arbitrarily set the minimum posts limit to 1700 for my posts to be authentic in you eyes because at that point I will somehow have acquired some insight or knowledge that I currently do not possess. Please, you are a joke. I am Indo-Canadian born and raised. You don't have command over the English language nor do you have the ability to understand simple math. If this is the education system in India, I can clearly see why India is lacking behind China. Put down the Mahabharata, the Gita and the Ramayana and go open a textbook. Learn something instead of reading ancient mythology about things that never happened.

This is the problem with American n Canadian born desis they r ABCDs i.e. American Born Confused Desis they don't know a damn a about their culture, heritage n religion

n rather than contributing anything towards their homeland they r busy in retaining their green card n always find some or the other reason to bash their homeland

I have a piece of advise for u kid -
Great Nations arn't made in a day everything takes time, hardwork n dedication

Don't mock me you fool. Your just a pawn to propaganda like the rest of you subordinate Indians. Blanked by fear and guided by hatred. Shame on you for ruining the motherland.

took a wrong turn mate ? Are u sure u wanted to be on PDF rather than www.myMullah.com ? :lol:

Fear of whom ? Guided by hatred against whom ? How the motherland got ruined ? Just throwing around hyperboles makes u sound stupid !!

Huh ? In India, high school kids study Integral calculus and partial differential equations. Wtf do you guys do up in Canada ? Rote multiplication tables ??

ontopic : why on earth people even post the same thing multiple times ?? Even the beggar on street might be knowing about this pending deal long back..

Don't mock me you fool. Your just a pawn to propaganda like the rest of you subordinate Indians. Blanked by fear and guided by hatred. Shame on you for ruining the motherland.
You are the one who is living comfortably in Canada, while we face the problems in our country everyday........
If you had read the Mahabharata and Ramayana, perhaps you wouldn't have been this arrogant, for whether they are real or not, their purpose is for us to have good ideals, and learn from mistakes commited by others.......
We face a million more problems then Canada yet grow faster than it even now......If you feel you can do a better job for your "motherland", why don't you come here instead??

India has to buy another 28, Then we will have - 50, India can also reduce the number Light combat helicopters because of increase in number of Apache helicopters, India must also buy Hydra 70 Rockets, AGM-114 Hellfire missiles along with Apache helicopters, India must also buy Agm-114 hellfire missiles for its Light Combat helicopters also.

LCH is light attack chopper

LCH is being developed and IA,IAF in total have ordered 179 LCH helis

Ah 64 is heave heli and will replace MI 35

If it is replacing our existing attack helicopters the numbers of Apache helicopters bought has to be increased.

Back
Top Bottom