What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

Voice Command System integrated for the first time in India on an aircraft. After successful R&D of VACS, it's integrated on Hawk-i & started testing with test pilots. It reads pilot's voice command, answers back a logical response & the displays activate the commanded function.

Selection process for Indian astronauts has started.
:yahoo::yahoo:
D9t4PXdUYAEoMYH

To all the IAF enthusiasts and experts,

At this stage, which fighter jet is India most likely to choose for the 110 fighter jet tender ?

SH comes with possible support for Emals, on one on one comparison, F4 is miles ahead.

Thanks.

I wonder why they decided to go for a fresh tender ? They cancelled the tender in which the Rafale was already selected. Do you think that was done to accommodate an American jet ?

Voice Command System integrated for the first time in India on an aircraft. After successful R&D of VACS, it's integrated on Hawk-i & started testing with test pilots. It reads pilot's voice command, answers back a logical response & the displays activate the commanded function.
This is an open source available system and source code actually... Interesting that stuff like this is being integrated right now.. German cars Navi had this in them about 5-6 years ago.

Whatever they get, I hope they get it quickly as possible.
Yep, that is critical. Been too long coming, this one... (and one can't somehow come to trust anything coming from the Amreekan establishment - the being the bias that does exist)

https://loveknowledgeandart.blogspot.com/2019/08/indian-flankers-in-france.html?m=1FOUR INDIAN Air Force (IAF) Su-30MKI fighters from No 24 Squadron at Bareilly Air Force Station arrived in France on June 28 to take part in the bilateral Exercise Garuda. The Flankers were refuelled by a French Air Force C-135FR tanker over the Mediterranean during the last stage of their ferry flight to France. The Garuda tactical air manoeuvres took place at Base Aérienne 118 Mont-de-Marsan from July 1-12 and also involved Armée de l’Air Rafale, Alpha Jet, Mirage 2000, C-135, E-3F, C-130 and CN235 aircraft. The Su-30s were supported on their trip by a pair of IAF C-17As from No 81 Squadron and a single No 78 Squadron Il-78MKI tanker. Serials of the Su-30MKIs comprised SB138, SB423, SB430 and SB435.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom