What's new

Indian admits to molesting Egyptian girl at mall in Dubai

Hold up

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
CCTV footage in the mall showed pictures of the man touching the girl inappropriately.

An engineer admitted to molesting a child when she was with her friends in a shopping mall, a Dubai court heard on Tuesday.

The 25-year-old Indian engineer allegedly followed the Egyptian girl as she was hanging out with her friends in a mall in Dubai and touched her inappropriately a few times.

Testifying to prosecutors, the victim's father said he rushed to the mall after he received a phone call from his daughter, followed by another call from the mall's security guard.

"She was crying and told me that the suspect followed her in the mall and when she was busy chatting with her friends, he touched her inappropriately a few times," the father said.

Scared and anxious, the girl hid behind a pillar, but the suspect kept following her. She went back to her friends and notified them about the suspect's acts.

"When he felt they knew about what he was doing, he tried to escape. But they chased him and reported the matter to the mall's security men," said the father.

CCTV footage in the mall showed pictures of the man touching the girl inappropriately.

The suspect admitted to the judge that he molested the girl when he stood before the Dubai Court of First Instance.

A ruling will be heard on July 29.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/crime/man-admits-to-molesting-girl-at-a-/mall-in-dubai

The 25-year-old Indian engineer allegedly followed the Egyptian girl as she was hanging out with her friends in a mall in Dubai and touched her inappropriately a few times.

He forgot he is not in India. In Dubai you are in deep trouble for such kind of things.

Chutye salay, videsh ja ke bhi apni gandi harkaton se baz nahi ate. Pura desh ka naam kharab karte hay bc.
23-1466657920-3-idiots.jpg

They are now targeting Arab girls, filthy desi scum.
You people means Indian mastered the art of raping every single living, walking even crawling thing, don't call desi since it could be used for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as well....Call Indian.

We are Pakistanis and you are Indians. Please don't try to cling on to our identity because we have no interest in yours.
Bosnians and Albanians being Muslim doesn't make them less European. You are basically Indians from the north-west who happen to be Muslim.

You people means Indian mastered the art of raping every single living, walking even crawling thing, don't call desi since it could be used for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as well....Call Indian.
No, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis do it too, why deny it? I don't.

I think it has to do with vulgarity in Bollywood. Skin shows in your movies, especially in the songs, are out of proportion hence polluting the masses.

I think it has to do with vulgarity in Bollywood. Skin shows in your movies, especially in the songs, are out of proportion hence polluting the masses.

I don't understand why these bhartis rape when even prostitution is legal in their country. It must be some other psychological factor that leads some of them to behave as predators.

I am talking about your Indo-Aryan ancestors, my miskeen friend.

You sound border line obsessed with associating yourself to Pakistanis my Gangadesi friend. Indo-Aryan is a linguistic classification, not a racial one.

No. But I know Indians feel inferior to Pakistanis. Isn't that why you're trying so hard and digging so deep to establish a connection with us here? What a shame.
I don't need to, we are already connected :( You are Muslim Indians :(

Back
Top Bottom