What's new

Indian ACM RKS Bhadauria's Reception in Bangladesh.

Relax, all we are saying is he should stop skipping the salads.
That’s very nice of you all. I am deeply touched by the concern displayed.

I hope this camaraderie will not turn into hostility when some of us show similar concern for Pak military leadership.

That’s very nice of you all. I am deeply touched by the concern displayed.

I hope this camaraderie will not turn into hostility when some of us show similar concern for Pak military leadership.

Not really, but do remember you are a guest on a Pakistani forum, if it hurts you so much you are not required to come here.

Look at the way he is standing :rofl:. Kinda feel like perfect position to get your balls dislodged permanently.

Just a reminder that the Indians have been named the most racist in the world while having these kinds of looks. The Indian civilization looks on a scale from 1 to 10 is at most 2.

This from a country where PM begs on air regularly and on foreign visits,foreign minister is a joker who tries to eat with his mask on and army chief ke payaer kamp rahein the paseena mathe par the as per own parliament member.
Infact PM is multitalented for money he regularly turns into driver for foreign heads of state.
Chinese welcome him with doormat and regional mayor lol.

Where airlines is banned because pilots are fake and airplane gets seized because of failure of payment.

Talk about living in glass houses,lol.

Thanks, now off you go, maybe email IAF on diet advice too
Do some deep breathing exercises to keep yourself calm. You all used abusive and toll behaviour and getting angry too. Yeh kya baat hui? This way your BP might rise too high.

As advised breaaaathhhhhh in and relax.
Where airlines is banned because pilots are fake and airplane gets seized because of failure of payment.
Come on dude, you wouldn’t understand high IQ stuff. It must have been done on purpose by highest IQ blokes this side of Suez. 😉😉

Do some deep breathing exercises to keep yourself calm. You all used abusive and toll behaviour and getting angry too. Yeh kya baat hui? This way your BP might rise too high.

As advised breaaaathhhhhh in and relax.

I am fine, you are the Indian constantly posting on a Pakistani forum and getting upset when we make comments. Maybe leave in that case?

Unfortuantely for you, here on PDF, it's not like streets of Delhi where you can intimidate muslims, farmers or others. We are free to speak our mind, if you do not like it, you can go.

Maybe leave in that case?
You keep punching above your weight class. Imagine if you had the powers of an admin, that you don’t have. A little maturity is required for that though which I find lacking in you. By quite a big margin.

Leave? That too on being asked by a troll? No chance.

Considering your sensitivity to anyone disagreeing with you, I suggest that you leave this forum.

Last edited:
You keep punching above your weight class. Imagine if you had the powers of an admin, that you don’t have. A little maturity is required for that though which I find lacking in you. By quite a big margin.

Leave? That too on being asked by a troll? No chance.

Considering your sensitivity to anyone disagreeing with you, I suggest that you leave this forum.

I am not the one coming onto the thread whinging about how we speak of the IAF COAS, you are, so unsure of the point you are making, If you can live with that and accept it, and the fact you have an obese ACM, all good, if you cannot, than better for your own mental well being you leave no?

The purpose of a thread is to come in and discuss all the facets no? If you keep asking everyone to leave because they come in then that would sound a little ridiculous.
Just read your comment once again and see how it sounds.

The purpose of a thread is to come in and discuss all the facets no? If you keep asking everyone to leave because they come in then that would sound a little ridiculous.
Just read your comment once again and see how it sounds.

These are your words

" I hope this camaraderie will not turn into hostility when some of us show similar concern for Pak military leadership "

Please do not attempt some fake concern about standards when you have very little. The thread is on the subject of the ACM's visit, in some of his pictures, his physical size and gestures look very strange, so we can comment, hope you understand. Thanks and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom