What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

Simple and straight question to BD ppl..
Where are you when China building dam on Brahmaputra River (the same river for which you are crying).
Why all islamic countries hates other countries?
Pakistan unaware ppl also crying for dams too. Go for details India always provide water according to UN rule.
Pakistan is blocking our main route in middle asia, we are not creating issue.
Do whatever you want to do and we will remain silent and if we will do anything, you will cover yourself in small nation.
NO question arises when China building dams. Why?

#1 India has only abided to the water sharing because no one (I'm not kidding) wants to mess with someone who has nukes.

#2 Why there is no hype about China building dams is because if you haven't noticed Bangladesh does not border China and most of China's rivers come through India and end at BD.

Those people who think India is against Bangladesh need to revisit the history. I was Pakistani army which massacred Bangladeshis in 1971 and it was Indian forces that liberated Bangladesh. It is Indians who have considered Bangladesh as small brother. Yes it is possible that Indian might be doing some injustice but India have its own requirements. There are usually issues in countries who share water and it is usually the down steam country which suffers in case there is less rain fall. These things are not intentional.

Those people who think India is against Bangladesh need to revisit the history. I was Pakistani army which massacred Bangladeshis in 1971 and it was Indian forces that liberated Bangladesh. It is Indians who have considered Bangladesh as small brother. Yes it is possible that Indian might be doing some injustice but India have its own requirements. There are usually issues in countries who share water and it is usually the down steam country which suffers in case there is less rain fall. These things are not intentional.

1. We very much liberated ourselves. Indian military came in at the eleventh hour to steal our victory.

2. BD needs to train and arm NE freedom-fighters to free themselves and destroy such works India has constructed to convert us into desert.

1. We very much liberated ourselves. Indian military came in at the eleventh hour to steal our victory.

2. BD needs to train and arm NE freedom-fighters to free themselves and destroy such works India has constructed to convert us into desert.

India had crucial role in 71 such as psychological pressure on Pakistani Soldiers as well as effective diplomacy worldwide. Her invasion shortened our war and reduced casualty..... we shouldnt hide it. But " India liberated BD " sounds weird......

India helped BD for its self interest. India was actually delighted to witness war between two Muslim brothers. Guess what will happen to poor India if Pakistan and Bangladesh reunite? Pakistan on one side and Bangladesh on the other!

India helped BD for its self interest. India was actually delighted to witness war between two Muslim brothers. Guess what will happen to poor India if Pakistan and Bangladesh reunites? Pakistan on one side and Bangladesh on the other!

Wasn't that already tried and failed between 1947 and 1971? Poor India has only grown faster since then.

Wasn't that already tried and failed between 1947 and 1971? .

What! Are you cracking a joke or what? Without the help of the terrorist's republic of Israel India would have been barbequed by Pakistan.

Poor India has only grown faster since then.

Poor India has only grown its arrogance since then!

Listen you Indian! You can never be our ally. Why? Because you lick boots of the terrorist republic of Israel.

It has been always my dream to witness united states of subcontinent (Pak, Ind and Ban). But I don't think it is possible because of your recent arrogance. It is the Israel that accelerated your arrogance. Without them you are nothing but cinders. I reiterate cinders.

Well the terrorist Israel has its agenda. May be you don't realize it. Once Israel accomplishes it, they won't bother kicking you as well after all you are regarded as gentiles to them. They think they are the chosen one from the God and gentiles are their slave. Now it is up to you to side which party. Your neighbour who are around you or 100000 miles away Terrorist Israel. There is no harm in sacrificing some issues for the sake of your neighbour. Remember it is your neighbour who can shelter you in need.

^^^ We saved your older generation from slaughter to hear words like this from your generation.......Go get some education and read history of your country first.

India helped BD for its self interest. India was actually delighted to witness war between two Muslim brothers. Guess what will happen to poor India if Pakistan and Bangladesh reunites? Pakistan on one side and Bangladesh on the other!

And stupid muslim brothers fell into India's net. you have not gotten any smarter in these 40 years. We'll keep playing you.:lol:

Bangladesh going to be a desert..hahahaaa...India cant even save BD going under sea. Stupid Thread !!

What! Are you cracking a joke or what? Without the help of the terrorist's republic of Israel India would have been barbequed by Pakistan.

Poor India has only grown its arrogance since then!

Listen you Indian! You can never be our ally. Why? Because you lick boots of the terrorist republic of Israel.

It has been always my dream to witness united states of subcontinent (Pak, Ind and Ban). But I don't think it is possible because of your recent arrogance. It is the Israel that accelerated your arrogance. Without them you are nothing but cinders. I reiterate cinders.

Well the terrorist Israel has its agenda. May be you don't realize it. Once Israel accomplishes it, they won't bother kicking you as well after all you are regarded as gentiles to them. They think they are the chosen one from the God and gentiles are their slave. Now it is up to you to side which party. Your neighbour who are around you or 100000 miles away Terrorist Israel. There is no harm in sacrificing some issues for the sake of your neighbour. Remember it is your neighbour who can shelter you in need.

Someone hates Israel very much !! You should remember the bold part each and every day of your life.

momota bondhopaddhai er ek mohan ukti : "ফারাক্কা বাধের কিছু সুইস গেট এর ভাঙ্গনের ফলে বাংলাদেশ নাকি বেশী পানি পাচ্ছে কয়দিন ধরে"
now the question is tahole bd er ei obostha keno,koi din dhore besi pani pacche er mane toh ei darai age bangladesh pani petoi na ba bd ke pani pate deoa hoto na...tai noi ki,shame on momota !! :sniper: ...

And stupid muslim brothers fell into India's net. you have not gotten any smarter in these 40 years. We'll keep playing you.:lol:
jay dear,dont forget history.during 65 it was already happened and being done by us (united pakistan).no matter nw ,we separate .... but if any way it become true ,like 65 india will again loose the battle.infact in karghil pakistan wins,wat u'r media say " india wins ", so dear, before thinking about our brotherhood u think about your countries liesm ,u guys are best liers in the world..stop doing that.and yes,past is past ,now we again have become very good brothers & insha allah this bond will be more tougher than ever in near future insha allah & dont worry very soon we will prove u what united brothers can do :sniper: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom