What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

Congress is friendly in this issue but.........................this woman Momta Benarjee is so cruel. Coming first time on power is doing so much unfair to Bangladesh.Hope that she should never come in power again.

Just because of you, I hope the news is true.

Don't try to find excuses for your hostility. You are hostile because you are made that way. The excuses for the hostility come later!
We have been driven to become like that without a least bit of provocation from us.from farakka to tipaimukh .we are not Nepal.even srilankans made it through after 26 years.with heavy price maybe someday we will be there too.

We have been driven to become like that without a least bit of provocation from us.from farakka to tipaimukh .we are not Nepal.even srilankans made it through after 26 years.with heavy price maybe someday we will be there too.

What are your views about Chinese dams on Brahmaputra, why every Bangladeshi is lip-locked. :girl_wacko:

Those people who think India is against Bangladesh need to revisit the history. I was Pakistani army which massacred Bangladeshis in 1971 and it was Indian forces that liberated Bangladesh. It is Indians who have considered Bangladesh as small brother. Yes it is possible that Indian might be doing some injustice but India have its own requirements. There are usually issues in countries who share water and it is usually the down steam country which suffers in case there is less rain fall. These things are not intentional.
Of cnours building dams and drying up less powerful neighborring country is unintentionally done by india for last 35 years only be people are too stupid to understand that.thank Allah oh bd people for small miracles. Because if this is unintentionally what will happen if they do decided to do something intentionally.

What are your views about Chinese dams on Brahmaputra, why every Bangladeshi is lip-locked. :girl_wacko:

Because it dose not effect us.we are currently negotiating with middle east for camels/Bedouin immigrants and jeeps for dessart safari.

I always wanted a desert on my backward. I mean Rajasthan is too far. Who wouldn't like a desert in vicinity of Bengal. I already started planning for it - Friday night on Darjeeling heels, Saturday on sea beach of Digha and Sunday on Bangladeshi desert. The perfect weekend trip.

Please get more camels, I want camel ride.

The good thing is that in our mission we are being helped by China because they are building dams on Bramputra river. :victory: Inshallah BD will be a desert in no time. :china:

Because it dose not effect us.we are currently negotiating with middle east for camels/Bedouin immigrants and jeeps for dessart safari.

All lies. Brahmaputra is not a tiny river like Teesta or Barak it carries lots of water into Bangladesh. Criticizing China won't get any party increase their votes in Bangladesh but hate-mongering against India will surely ensure it.

Congress is friendly in this issue but.........................this woman Momta Benarjee is so cruel. Coming first time on power is doing so much unfair to Bangladesh.Hope that she should never come in power again.

Lets make a coup with e-par bangla o-par bangla joining hands:partay:

Hope I don't become another cyber victim:fie:

Back
Top Bottom