What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

Gorai river in district of Kustia dried up because of indian water aggression and dams in padma river. Livlihood of millions of people including environment and ecology are destroyed by indian aggression.

কুষ্টিয়ার পদ্মা নদীর শাখা গড়াইসহ ৪টি নদী এখন পুরোপুরি মরে গেছে
জাহাঙ্গীর হোসেন জুয়েল মিরপুর (কুষ্টিয়া) প্রতিনিধি

tista.jpg
ভারতের ফারাক্কা বাঁধের কারণে বাংলাদেশের নদ-নদী ও পরিবেশের ওপর পড়ছে বিরূপ প্রভাব। পানি না পেয়ে এক সময়ের প্রমত্তা পদ্মা এখন শুকিয়ে চরাঞ্চলে রূপ নিয়েছে। ফলে কুষ্টিয়ার পদ্মা নদীর শাখা গড়াইসহ ৪টি নদী এখন পুরোপুরি মরে গেছে। এর নেতিবাচক প্রভাব পড়েছে দক্ষিণ-পশ্চিমাঞ্চলের জীববৈচিত্র্য ও পরিবেশের ওপর।

can u please post your Artis. in English ?

Gorai river in district of Kustia dried up because of indian water aggression and dams in padma river. Livlihood of millions of people including environment and ecology are destroyed by indian aggression.

জাহাঙ্গীর হোসেন জুয়েল মিরপুর (কুষ্টিয়া) প্রতিনিধি

tista.jpg
ভারতের ফারাক্কা বাঁধের কারণে বাংলাদেশের নদ-নদী ও পরিবেশের ওপর পড়ছে বিরূপ প্রভাব। পানি না পেয়ে এক সময়ের প্রমত্তা পদ্মা এখন শুকিয়ে চরাঞ্চলে রূপ নিয়েছে। ফলে কুষ্টিয়ার পদ্মা নদীর শাখা গড়াইসহ ৪টি নদী এখন পুরোপুরি মরে গেছে। এর নেতিবাচক প্রভাব পড়েছে দক্ষিণ-পশ্চিমাঞ্চলের জীববৈচিত্র্য ও পরিবেশের ওপর।

You have just one photo for all the rivers? :cuckoo:

Oh we know about it alright, why else do you think has the Ronhingyas decided to side against Bangladeshis :angel:

Rohingyas enjoy great sympathy from Bangalis. Rohingyas hate tribal mongoloids and the only reason migrant Rohingyas are not attacking them in BD, is because Bangalis are standing in the way. Bangalis and Rohingyas are repopulating CHT and soon the demography of CHT will be absolutely dominated by Bangalis. So indian dreams of annexing CHT will remain wet dreams :omghaha: Bangladesh has achieved decisive victory against indian funded shanti bahini terrorists, burmese can't even defeat its own insurgencies Kachin, Karen, Shan. First let burmese win those and then come back and talk:haha:

Culture, heritage, nationality, means SHIT in Islam as long as it is conflicting with the religion. In Islam everyone is Muslims first and foremost and we are all equal, regardless of wherever the hell you came from. But being a Muslim is above all and your culture, heritage all comes after it. Muslims around the World likes to identify themselves as Muslims first because Islam is already our way of life. You are either a Muslim or you are not. In Islam, it's all or nothing! Get it? You either adapt or perish. But since you are not a Muslim you will never understand! Islam is religion of all people! And there are Muslims all around the World! So it has nothing to do with Arabs or Deserts!

What you are saying is indeed true for many converts from the subcontinent, those who have lost their identity and are forever trying to become fake Arabs or Persians or Afghans or Turks or some such random people.

Basically anything but who they are.

See if the Arabs themselves, the Persians, the Turks, the Afghans (in short all your "heroes") think so.

In fact they used to call the subcontinental converts "musalli" and not full "musalmaan" and used to look down on the Ajlafs. They still do and you can see it when you go to theit desert.

You still follow a culture even though it is not your own. It is Arab culture.

Your names are Arabic names. Names like Abdullah and Muhammad etc. were commonplace in Arabia long before Islam.

You may even think of some pre-Islamic Arabs with those names if you try hard enough. ;)

But I know this won't change anything.

You have hate and contempt for your previous pre-conversion "jahiliya" identity and ancestors.

We think your jahiliya started post conversion. We look at you as you would look at your own murtads (apostates). Shouldn't be surprising. No?

Let's agree to disagree.

Watch this video from 4:00. He puts it quite succinctly.

You summed it up perfectly, a long time ago I used to think all people around the globe have basic sense of decency and reason, then I got to know about Indians, thanks to the Internet and forums like this. Just because they got a big country from the British, they think they can do what ever they want, to all their smaller neighbors. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Bhutan must stand together with China to force India to keep in line and if they don't listen they should be destabilized and broken up piece by piece, starting with the North East from Siliguri corridor. That is the only language they will understand.

OK, so that is your source of knowledge about India and Indians. ;)

And it shows.

Yes, I know you are desperate to be a slave of Arab Muslims and Chinese non Muslims.

Knowing well that both have contempt for you.

Good for you...

True true, I for one see immense strategic benefit of annexing CHT and the top bit of Rangpur :dirol:

It will make some Bangladeshis here extremely happy.

May be we can do it just to please them if for nothing else.

Last edited:
This can also be some shortcut, just a matter of 1-2 hours. :sarcastic::sarcastic: @kalu_miah your precious views needed for this. 8-)

275px-Bangladesh_Feni_District.png

This will be historical justice.

The NE needs its own port and access to the sea.

And BD needs to be completely encircled by India. There is no point having that pathetic small border with Myanmar.

We can work out a deal with Myanmar for sure to take care of this issue.

Dude Chowkidar means GateKeepers and other SHIT and Nepali do this more in India. Bahudar is there very common name in them :D
My Society Have 2 GateKeepers 1 from Anand and 2nd from ...... BTW his name is Bahudar / Bahadur (Gujarati name) :rofl:

The same could be said about Pakistan, why on earth do Pak and Ind fight like cats and dogs when both countries share so many cultural, linguistic similarities. Every country has it's beef.

Pakistan is ethnically diverse, Pakistan’s Punjab shares similarities with Indian Punjab, Khyber Pukhtunkwa with Afghanistan, Pakistan’s Balochistan with Iranian Sistan Balochistan…but you guys are only one ethnicity…and whole country shares similarity to India’s west Bengal

Bangladeshi women do not put that red thing on forehead because we are Muslims and see that as Hindu. It's only West Bengali women who do that. And if you mean you see it on TV then I don't know which channel you've been watching. No one in Bangladesh even wears Sari except some do in important events like Wedding. Almost all wears Salwar Kameez or sometimes Abayas.

Buddy are you kidding me I have so many Bengali friends,, have met their families, they place that red spot on the forehead..I even asked my friend once, he said its Bengali culture. Religion hasn't made much of difference interms of Bengal's context.

Buddy are you kidding me I have so many Bengali friends,, have met their families, they place that red spot on the forehead..I even asked my friend once, he said its Bengali culture. Religion hasn't made much of difference interms of Bengal's context.

Really!? I haven't seen anyone wear that in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom