What's new

India won't bend backwards for UNSC seat

Last edited:
^^Sir Zamid Hamid,when the hell did he received knighthood,and by the way please dont ZH videos,when we start to make fun,u starts u complain we r obsessed

I think this guy is the most creditable source of information :smitten:

:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he the same guy who from the blogpost was saying that we have eyes on mumbai by posting a pic of LA. :rofl:

Is he the same guy who was saying that Ashok Chakra signifies India's expansionist expansion. :lol:

Zaid Hamid's plan is to laugh us Indians to death.

I"ll admit he tickles our intellect alot with his theories.

hillman32 i thank you for that informative post. really made my day :D

Here comes MATA Hari

From your perspective those PRIME CONDITIONS will complete even if Pakistanis stand on their heads because you people are not going to listen and understand rationale thing.

India only understand DANDA and that is only TOOL which needs to be used to put India on right path.

Must say, very patriotic you are. :pakistan:

Btw India/Russia are developing 5th gen fighter.

Anyway, DUNDA is cool too. :D

we live in the world that s keep on changing all the time. those leaders that supported india unsc bid may not be here in 4 years time, no body can tell wether their succesors still so keen as to support india bid next time round.

India can never ever get a permanent seat in UNSC.

India is making fun of UNSC resolutions on Kashmir Dispute.

China is not obliged to agree to give a seat to India.

Rather US is also least interested but is trying to play with this Indian weakness and US like to gain maximum without giving an inch to India.

Still sticked to same words , While most of ur friends in this forum has changed this attitude , first they were saying India will neither get unsc seat , & now they are saying yes India will have to wait for the Perm seat , LOL time will tell the truth just wait & enjoy , All P5 members have visited India not for India's cause but for their own benefit , as this is the law of Rule .... they Know that India is going to play more roles in international arena , so its good to have businees ties instead of more quarells ..... They are thinking of far ahead & not of some immediate , every nation looks for its self interest ... Tiem to respect others for own benefit:cheers:

China "supported" India on nuke deal because Uncle SAM had a gun at her head.

Did China have a choice to choose whether to say "Yes or No" ????

The answer is NO.

The outcome would have still be the same even if China said "NO" to the nuke deal.

let me get this right the US can "scare" china into supporting Indo-US nuke deal

but US congress after congress, US senates after senates, powerful American Unions, and every single presidents can't get china to raise its Yuan??? even though the yuan has decimated US's manufacturing?

the chinese were arrogant enough to send a "junoir dimplomat nobody" to go negotiaite with Obama at copehegan.

china put up some fuss over the indo- us deal on the behest of pakistan, but at the same time it know it too will be able to f@ck the NSG's rules because uncle sam did.

As soon as bush sign deal with India, I knew there was going to happen between china and pakistan.

the technology india will have access to will also be at pakistan disposal. the chinese got the same tech as the US because GE and Western firm had been forced as per agreement to get into China to pass along the know how. So the US /japanese and Europeans companies have tripping over themseves to get into china and in doing so giving the chinese to the most advance tech...and now pakistan too will have those via china

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom