What's new

India with us on verdict, says China

A lot of Countries are claim to be protected by USN include India, so Indian people think they have American's backing so they can challenge China, I can see the same excitement on Indian people too.:D

India is not part of NATO you fool lol why would we need protection when we are a nuclear power with ICBM capability?

Senile Chinese media

If we backing them why we are going to drill for oil with Vietnam? :)

Drill oil in Vietnam territory is different than drill on our boundary.

India is not part of NATO you fool lol why would we need protection when we are a nuclear power with ICBM capability?

Because you know that your ICBM is not capable as China ICBM, our ones are noisier :cheesy:

https://www.rt.com/news/330034-india-vietnam-china-satellite/

Chinese media is like a 10yr old kid who dropped his ice cream and says we will do this and that but really... other countries just pay no notice.

Drill oil in Vietnam territory is different than drill on our boundary.

Because you know that your ICBM is not capable as China ICBM, our ones are noisier :cheesy:

As long as it can reach Beijing is all that matters and actually our missiles have a better CEP thus making them more accurate.

So why did the Chinese Media say it is illegal action if we drill in the SCS which belongs to Vietnam?

https://www.rt.com/news/330034-india-vietnam-china-satellite/

Chinese media is like a 10yr old kid who dropped his ice cream and says we will do this and that but really... other countries just pay no notice.

I guest we learn it from India, just take a page out of India Media's book, maybe it's still not enough, we should copy the entire book:rofl::rofl:

As long as it can reach Beijing is all that matters and actually our missiles have a better CEP thus making them more accurate.

So why did the Chinese Media say it is illegal action if we drill in the SCS which belongs to Vietnam?

Fair enough, as for SCS we just tries to tell India not to cross the line and India got the message by saying that they have found nothing in the oil exploration, a good face saving for both nation.:cheers:

I guest we learn it from India, just take a page out of India Media's book, maybe it's still not enough, we should copy the entire book:rofl::rofl:

Fair enough, as for SCS we just tries to tell India not to cross the line and India got the message by saying that they have found nothing in the oil exploration, a good face saving for both nation.:cheers:

Why you blocked us on NSG? we gave you Buddhism and martial arts but you still treat us bad.

Why you blocked us on NSG? we gave you Buddhism and martial arts but you still treat us bad.

We flatly reject the false ludicrous accusation over NSG :feminist:, Buddism is from Nepal, Martial Art...come man I see more Indian Bollywood movie than kungfu movie :D, and we don't treat you bad, throughout the history western hurt India more than we did, if not because Nehru harboring Dalai Lama and Mc Mahon line, I'm pretty sure that China and India relation will be the same level as we have with Pakistan..

We flatly reject the false ludicrous accusation over NSG :feminist:, Buddism is from Nepal, Martial Art...come man I see more Indian Bollywood movie than kungfu movie :D, and we don't treat you bad, throughout the history western hurt India more than we did, if not because Nehru harboring Dalai Lama and Mc Mahon line, I'm pretty sure that China and India relation will be the same level as we have with Pakistan..

There was no country called Nepal those times and he came from a Hindu family the concept of karma and reincarnation is from the Dharmic faith, but you never supported us on the NSG did you

It shows you not our friends, also you said only if Pakistan is allowed will you back us and you know the world is not going to support Pakistan getting in so sneakily you used this tactic.

You took Tibet which was a buffer between China and India, Tibet was never a part of China and you killed Buddhist monks in Lhasa. Next you wanted Indian land which you called Little Tibet and on top of that you took part of Kashmir :disagree:

If We hire Pakistani judge to pronounce a verdict regarding south Tibet, or if Chinese will have to judge Kashmir India will lose the verdict regardless if the entire world will support you:lol: , so realistically you think we're buying this SCS crap verdict ?:rofl:

And like I said, if you Indians believe the verdict, why don't you guys do something or take military action to support, we're still holding the 9 dashed and Islands and lose not a single inch while you Indian can make an empty cheerleading to the verdict...LMAO

As I said earlier, while Chinese internet warriors are doing breast-beating and showing their bravado in an online forum; Chinese government is falsely claiming support of 70 nations out of utter desperation. China will lose much more than that joke of a 9 dashes line, just wait and watch.

There was no country called Nepal those times and he came from a Hindu family the concept of karma and reincarnation is from the Dharmic faith, but you never supported us on the NSG did you

It shows you not our friends, also you said only if Pakistan is allowed will you back us and you know the world is not going to support Pakistan getting in so sneakily you used this tactic.

Look man, since you're a nice guy, I will reply nicely to you, I have no clue about this NSG issue on what and how was been decided, you know as well as me that India and China don't get alone on so many issues such SAARC or NSG, CPEC...so every nation is looking after their own interest we can play a blaming game but this will not lead anywhere.

I'm just a poor citizen that possessed no top secret information so I can't really say much on this NSG issue.

Look man, since you're a nice guy, I will reply nicely to you, I have no clue about this NSG issue on what and how was been decided, you know as well as me that India and China don't get alone on so many issues such SAARC or NSG, CPEC...so every nation is looking after their own interest we can play a blaming game but this will not lead anywhere.

I'm just a poor citizen that possessed no top secret information so I can't really say much on this NSG issue.

I want better relations with China because if we resolve our issues it will be a Asian century and you guys have the money and we need infrastructure it is a win win deal for both countries.

Dear FullMetalJacket, First of all calling me licking Chinese Boots is personally very insulting to say the least...I don't say nasty things to anyone and expect the same treatment from others...I base my posts on facts only...when I mention my personal views I explicitly mention that...

If I'm not mistaken the posts were for China and India only...why bring in Pakistan? I compared Trade of China and India...What has Pakistan got to do with this? Please grow up...

You're right. I'm sorry. But can you please tell me how your exports are doing?

You took Tibet which was a buffer between China and India, Tibet was never a part of China and you killed Buddhist monks in Lhasa. Next you wanted Indian land which you called Little Tibet and on top of that you took part of Kashmir :disagree:

And supporting Pakistani terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar against India. These fellows don't realize that they also have an Uighur region.

I want better relations with China because if we resolve our issues it will be a Asian century and you guys have the money and we need infrastructure it is a win win deal for both countries.

We both are the most populous nations in the world, I rather want to see China spend more money to feed our people than to we spend money pointing the gun at India.

Back
Top Bottom