What's new

India with us on verdict, says China

Indians have not made any?? made what?? Jalebi or Sharbat.. ?? Stupid learn your grammar first, before commenting geo political issues..

And most intelligent Chinese, thinks they can fuk with us in NSG and expect us to support them in Hague verdict.. What will you give us in return to support you ?? An awesome BJ..??( BJ = Biscuits and Jellies)
Sorry, I don' t really know where help to India in English. But I think that India is more need to be solved is that 1/5 of malnourished children. And the poor to 1/2... Rather than focus on the NSG.

Thanks, but before this, please reduce the number of India air force plane crash.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...kar-tells-Parliament/articleshow/45277906.cms
It should but it has nothing to do with the malnourished posts and other things that you mentioned including NSG and are rather off topic.

Aren't you throwing a lot of stuff just to make what sticks?

The topic is about China or the so called CCP is claiming support of half of the world whereas it only has support of 9 countries that too small nations. In its propoganda, they claim a lot more than they can chew.

I believe mao summarized it best:

He said, "In appearance it[cheen] is very powerful but in reality it is nothing to be afraid of; it is a paper tiger. Outwardly a tiger, it is made of paper, unable to withstand the wind and the rain. I believe that it is nothing but a paper tiger."
Right! 1950-1953, Chinese troops blocking the 16 countries of be offense, Forced the U.S. to sign an armistice in the Korean peninsula, and then MAO zedong summarized that sentence.

It should but it has nothing to do with the malnourished posts and other things that you mentioned including NSG and are rather off topic.

Aren't you throwing a lot of stuff just to make what sticks?

The topic is about China or the so called CCP is claiming support of half of the world whereas it only has support of 9 countries that too small nations. In its pr

1, we enjoy life, don't care about the Philippines monkeys
2, lies always cover up the way.
3, the south China sea has nothing to do with India.
4, Indian children top service me feel sad. They should get more attention and help. opoganda, they claim a lot more than they can chew.

Attachments

• 22476906.jpg
    22476906.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 22476902.jpg
    22476902.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 22476917.jpg
    22476917.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Right! 1950-1953, Chinese troops blocking the 16 countries of be offense, Forced the U.S. to sign an armistice in the Korean peninsula, and then MAO zedong summarized that sentence.
With no words, I could only guess whith those pictures what you are tying to show. These images are from a private map collection.

First, the issue is about the South China sea. Even with those images the only claim that you can make is just becuase its called south china sea that the china should ave control. The 9- dash line is just an assumption from China. Where the hell you intelligence goes when there is the whole indian ocean.

Secondly, you are merely trying to claim Parcel Islands which are already under control by another country.

Lastly these images/maps don't have any international recognition.

With no words, I could only guess whith those pictures what you are tying to show. These images are from a private map collection.

First, the issue is about the South China sea. Even with those images the only claim that you can make is just becuase its called south china sea that the china should ave control. The 9- dash line is just an assumption from China. Where the hell you intelligence goes when there is the whole indian ocean.

Secondly, you are merely trying to claim Parcel Islands which are already under control by another country.

Lastly these images/maps don't have any international recognition.
First of all, this is a USA map in 1947, the printing of the south China sea, is not a personal collection.
Second, about nine - dotted line inherited from the Chinese kuomintang (1911-1949).
In the end, until 1970 years ago, Vietnam, the Philippines has not put forward claims to the south China sea.
About international recognition... India's annexation of Sikkim validation from who?

Sorry, I don' t really know where help to India in English. But I think that India is more need to be solved is that 1/5 of malnourished children. And the poor to 1/2... Rather than focus on the NSG.
There is nothing worthwhile to respond in your message, but funny to read you English.. Hilarious:yahoo::yahoo:..

@egodoc222

Keep away from off topic bait, you will end up getting banned :)

China is Global power, but however fancies itself to be a hyperpower.

Appreciate your concern for our trade deficit, however, I have debunked numerous times India doesn't depend on china for anything strategic value, hence our trade deficit is a non-issue.
There is nothing worthwhile to respond in your message, but funny to read you English.. Hilarious:yahoo::yahoo:..

Can we focus on the topic instead of teaching each other English???

Not surprisingly, we look at Obama's brother speak Chinese also is this kind of feeling, by the way, he has lived in China for 12 years.

Another nice post to hide your failures in the diplomatic efforts in south china sea arbitration.. Keep up..

Can we focus on the topic instead of teaching each other English???
Preach that to the Chinese who first started all this and who's post are meaningless due to Grammar Mistakes..

[QUOTE="Allen Iverson, post: 8486347, member: 177654"
Preach that to the Chinese who first started all this and who's post are meaningless due to Grammar Mistakes..[/QUOTE]
Its for everyone who engaged in this...

Another nice post to hide your failures in the diplomatic efforts in south china sea arbitration.. Keep up..

Preach that to the Chinese who first started all this and who's post are meaningless due to Grammar Mistakes..
Looks like in the death of the people of India, it is not a concern.

Look down on people's life, India will be one day in a complete turmoil.

Looks like in the death of the people of India, it is not a concern.

Look down on people's life, India will be one day in a complete turmoil.
We all know, braindead Chinese wishes that to happen in India.. But it will never happen.. First look down on your CCP dictatorship's failure in preserving human rights in China..

Back
Top Bottom